swiftclaw price

    • Ah, I see you're new here. Welcome to Albion my friend.

      Just because you sell something and you liked how much it used to sell for doesn't mean anything is wrong. The game is a player driven economy, so price changes are inevitable. You have to accept that, or you will fail in Albion.

      If anything, Swiftclaw mounts going down in price is a good thing, as it'll make newer players such as yourself more likely to ride them and avoid gankers.



      Point being: Just because you personally are unhappy with where a price is going in no way reflects the need for something to be done. You're just biased. Not looking out for the health of the game whatsoever.
    • Azlen wrote:

      Ah, I see you're new here. Welcome to Albion my friend.

      Just because you sell something and you liked how much it used to sell for doesn't mean anything is wrong. The game is a player driven economy, so price changes are inevitable. You have to accept that, or you will fail in Albion.

      If anything, Swiftclaw mounts going down in price is a good thing, as it'll make newer players such as yourself more likely to ride them and avoid gankers.



      Point being: Just because you personally are unhappy with where a price is going in no way reflects the need for something to be done. You're just biased. Not looking out for the health of the game whatsoever.
      I'm not new, I have 200 swiftclaws to sell, that means I'll lose about 10 million if I sell them now.Anyway i think the mounts will probably get more expensive in the next update, so i'll wait to see what happens
    • I've seen the swiftclaw reach about 230k silver for the price and the current low point. The price of mounts fluctuates over time and the one for the swiftclaw always seems to go back to 190-200k at the end. Won't really matter if it does or not atm since at worst, it makes one of the best "cheap" mobility mount more accessible to newer/less rich players. And the price of this mount barely affects the global market for rare mounts trading.
    • Deathskills wrote:

      I've seen the swiftclaw reach about 230k silver for the price and the current low point. The price of mounts fluctuates over time and the one for the swiftclaw always seems to go back to 190-200k at the end. Won't really matter if it does or not atm since at worst, it makes one of the best "cheap" mobility mount more accessible to newer/less rich players. And the price of this mount barely affects the global market for rare mounts trading.
      I don't know if you know, but the prices of the mounts are very unbalanced
    • ion2266 wrote:

      Deathskills wrote:

      I've seen the swiftclaw reach about 230k silver for the price and the current low point. The price of mounts fluctuates over time and the one for the swiftclaw always seems to go back to 190-200k at the end. Won't really matter if it does or not atm since at worst, it makes one of the best "cheap" mobility mount more accessible to newer/less rich players. And the price of this mount barely affects the global market for rare mounts trading.
      I don't know if you know, but the prices of the mounts are very unbalanced
      Define unbalanced when it is a player managed economy that self regulate due to demands vs offer?
      The price went down because more people are offering swiftclaw then there is a need currently for them and since it isn't that rare of a mount per say, it doesn't really gain any value due to rarity.
    • ion2266 wrote:

      do something, as for 2 months it continues to decrease. Too many cubs of swiftclaw are dropped into the dungeons

      ion2266 wrote:

      I raised 200 swiftcalw , I took them all from solo dungeon
      So now you've got yourself 200 pups from dungeon drops, you want the drops nerfed because it's affecting your sell price?

      I'm glad Swifclaws are cheap. They're much, much cheaper now, compared to when everyone was riding DireWolves, and now anyone can afford to use and lose them.
    • I don't think that it is much too many cubs are drop and more like not enough adult one are being sold atm in the royals. Just bring them in the rests or another guild hideout. heck, you could almost get a nap just for your own person if you just promise to keep a certain amount of stock in a hideout for them to buy in the market for a better price than the rest while still making profits by straight up buying the adults in the royals.
      Welcome to player regulated economies! Welcome to Albion bro!