Fix the Android version

• Fix the Android version

as usual couple minutes ago i was playing the albino online in my A9 samsung than this screen frozen thing happened again and i can not stand it anymore.... i did 5 solo dungeons in Red zone than i entered 6th dungeon while it was loading the map it was frozen... i closed the game and tried to reconnect however on android the game opens in 3 minutes plus other people see you for 10 to 15 seconds before your screens appear... Some noob pk killed me i did not even see anything i was dead...
      NOW this frozen screen happens when i play for 1 hour in dungeons or when i go in city bank than market than when i try to go to exit of city or check world map. FIX IT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WHY THE GAME IS OPENNING IN 3 MINUTES? WHY PC PLAYERS SEE ME OVER 15SECONDS WHILE MY SCREEN IS STILL LOADING? WHY DO I GET 15SECONDS LESS BOUBLE THWN PC PLAYERS? WHY DO I CRASH AND WHEN I LOG IN AFTER 3 MINS I FIND MYSELF DEAD AND LOSING OVER 700K WORTH OF STUFF? X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( fix it please
      Images
      • Screenshot_20200614-004149_Albion Online Client.jpg

517.48 kB, 2,220×1,080, viewed 23 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by SansarMain ().

• and i am expecting an answer from a developer because i have been supporting this android version of this game for over 3weeks i get frozen screen everyday atleast 10times... i find groups or make groups than i get frozen when i try to leave the city n all those effords r gone... my friends are dyjng to protecting me while my screen loading in blackzone... not fair man I EXPECT AN ANSWER FROM DEVELOPERS PLEASE!! WHY ARE U LETTING ME SEE 380 PPL N CAUSINGNME CRASH BECAUSE THEY JUST RUN AROUND??
    • You do know that going into red zone comes with the risk of getting pk'ed.
      Obviously you have to understand that having a game run on mobile is really different optimization wise than on pc.
      So i would recommend tuning down every option to low to help on lag and regarding the fact that you died while dc'ed, that's link to the fact it takes 300 seconds to disconnect when you are inside a dungeon (60 seconds in open world). So even if you were disconnected, your character stays there regardless. This was done to prevent people just logging off not to die.

Sorry to hear you encountered this type of issues, but it is part of the current state sadly. If you watch this video:youtube.com/watch?v=Rok0ZCFRz3k

They are mentioning that they currently are working on improving mobile stability and bug fixes.
      I am glad just to be able to have the option of using mobile at all since no other full loot mmo or actually most probably any other mmo are cross platform between pc and mobile on the same servers with the exact same content.
      Obviously i don't expect the game to run as smoothly on mobile compared to pc and from my limited experience on mobile, it works really good and is more than playable.
      Your lags might be cause by wifi internet not being stable at home or lte/4g networks in your area. (not saying this is the reason, just saying they are impactful factors to take into consideration)
      And if you had any other app running in the background, that could hinder load times and performance too.
    • hey bud, i was just stating my opinion on the state of it. I do play once in a while on mobile, but i ain't a mobile user mainly. I do understand your frusttration, but you do need to acknowledge that it is more a privilege than a right to be able to play on mobile.
      You do know that there is less than 50 devs working on the game and that they are actively working on a game that needs support on 3 different platforms (ios, android and pc).
      And personally, i play from 2 diffirent devices and both have different specs than your phone. I personally use a Samsung S8+ and a Samsung S9 depending on were im at.
      I've heard from some friends that play on mobile, that depending on the devices they are using the experience varies greatly(due to different devices with different specs and software updates).
    • bro it isnt privilege you are miss leading it. Android is the most profitable platform for games rightnow. Therefore, they want to have a seat on the platform and if the platform can not be fixed it wont happen.
      This is a new issue i am attachkng rightnow. I after gathering on same map for 1 hour my game started to be laggy and everything started to blink. I believe this game downloading all data when u log in till u log out and it is causing game getting crazy.
      Images
      • 20200614_043833.jpg

444.61 kB, 1,080×550, viewed 22 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by SansarMain ().

• You do know that mobile support is present only due to reaching some specific crowd funding goal way back then right? It ain't even about the market and shit yet since it's not out on the official google play store nor apple store at the moment which makes your point invalid sadly.

You do need to consider too that making this game available on mobile has development drawbacks on how to do some of the networking and on what options/customization and spells/effects can be added in the game. There is a good reason why not a lot of company do what SBI is doing and they do a second version with different servers and options on mobile like some other do (which makes more sense financially and from a dev standpoint) like Dofus.
    • @Merkur HEY please fix android... i went to north bank portal from fortsterling i did dungeons in t7 zones when i get back to exit i get shield but when i travel back to north portal my shield is wore off already until screen comes... and after that i head back to city bank and game frozen i was hearing sounds but no screen.
      BECAUSE OF THIS SHIELD WEAR OF THING I DIED 3 TIMES AND WASTED MY HOURS AND SILVER... FIX IT OR EXTAND SHIELD TIME FOR ANDROID COME ON MAN IT AINT SO HARD TO FIGURE SOLUTIONS...AND DEATHSKILLS DO NOT ANSWER ON MY TOPIC ANYMORE YOU DONT EVEN USE PHONE....
      Images
      • 20200617_075353.jpg

454.77 kB, 1,080×511, viewed 17 times
      • 20200617_075415.jpg

307.65 kB, 1,079×525, viewed 10 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by SansarMain ().

• @MerkurEveryday i am crashing YEAHHH.
      i lose gear and curse at this game YEAHHH.
      Even i am no longer mad at this freezing issue YEAHHh.
      I never wear better than 4.1 because i know i ll never make it alive when i go back to bz portal map because my bubble wears off and pks kill me until my screen comes up YEAHHH.
      You lose lots of money by not fixing android because people delete your game right away YEAHHH.
      And i know you developers are shy to answer me YEAHH.
      JUST GAVE FREE KILL TO ANOTHER NOOB BECAUSE MY GAME FREEZED IN BZ YEAHHH. ......

The post was edited 1 time, last by SansarMain ().

• @Merkur another bug on mobile is , today i went to bz from bridgewatch the left side portal than i head northern west to t7 zone i was riding swiftclaw suddenly i got disconnected. I checked my internet everything was just fine. Than i logged in i wasnt dead i said ok atleast no harm done than that thing happened... i was running and game was pulling me to first place like i was running 40meters and i pulled back 35meters... than as you can imagine mobs killed me swiftclaw and 4 pk appeared i tried to run and game pulled me back :) than i said screw it and jumped one of the pks and died.... ye nice game bro dont fix anything i like challenge...

I AM USING SAMSUNG A9

The post was edited 2 times, last by SansarMain: i just saw merkur is working on this issue so ().