Your BZ is BS

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • No. I don't want them open for everyone. I do want them open to a gatherer who, at this point successfully evaded the threat, but now must endure the ass pounding of the hour because of these omnipotent .

      I do approve in how the game pushes gatherers towards more expensive and spacious mounts, but being penalized so harshly for engaging in 'ACTIONS OF VICIOUS INTENT' in the Blackest of Zones is retarded.


      Hideouts shouldn't be omniscient. The black zone shouldn't give a rats ass what happens. Players shouldn't get fucked for escaping while in the BZ.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

      Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

      Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • Crane wrote:

      No. I don't want them open for everyone. I do want them open to a gatherer who, at this point successfully evaded the threat, but now must endure the ass pounding of the hour because of these omnipotent .

      I do approve in how the game pushes gatherers towards more expensive and spacious mounts, but being penalized so harshly for engaging in 'ACTIONS OF VICIOUS INTENT' in the Blackest of Zones is retarded.


      Hideouts shouldn't be omniscient. The black zone shouldn't give a rats ass what happens. Players shouldn't get fucked for escaping while in the BZ.
      What about learning how to play the game then ?

      You don´t need a better mount than a swiftclaw to escape. If you suck at the game, buy more expensive mount - that is the price for safety.

      Just like with everything, more expensive gear / mounts helps with survability.

      Hideouts are a cancer, and makes black zone even more of a safe zone than it already is.
    • Borbarad wrote:

      Crane wrote:

      No. I don't want them open for everyone. I do want them open to a gatherer who, at this point successfully evaded the threat, but now must endure the ass pounding of the hour because of these omnipotent .

      I do approve in how the game pushes gatherers towards more expensive and spacious mounts, but being penalized so harshly for engaging in 'ACTIONS OF VICIOUS INTENT' in the Blackest of Zones is retarded.


      Hideouts shouldn't be omniscient. The black zone shouldn't give a rats ass what happens. Players shouldn't get fucked for escaping while in the BZ.
      What about learning how to play the game then ?
      You don´t need a better mount than a swiftclaw to escape. If you suck at the game, buy more expensive mount - that is the price for safety.

      Just like with everything, more expensive gear / mounts helps with survability.

      Hideouts are a cancer, and makes black zone even more of a safe zone than it already is.
      Some day the adults at the table will allow you to sit with them. Until then, stay in the corner and keep sucking on your blocks.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

      Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

      Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • Crane wrote:

      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

      I cannot wait to look at your killboard!
      WOW. ZERO. PVP. FAME. ZERO.


      Please educate me on the workings of the Blackzone @Borbarad.
      That´s simple - learn what abilities you have on your gear / mounts and make use of them.

      U see someone dismounted, u turn it back.

      U dont go through high traffic spots if u suck at escaping.

      You have travel gear on you when ur travelling.

      Ur welcome.

      Seeing u got like 40 mil pvp fame, well - dont worry if ur new to the game, you will learn how to not die.
    • @Borbarad, some people go in black zone to do gathering just like @Crane. In their case, more expensive mount is the price for efficiency. Sucking at the game is not the reason why they have them. They want to do more gathering and less traveling. Picking swiftclaw/horse is a really bad idea for them.

      Crane pointed out a serious flaw in a feature of the game. Being flagged as criminal for escaping player killers is senseless no matter how you look at it. Black zone is supposed to be lawless area on top of that. If you look at it logically, a person can't become a criminal in a place which doesn't have an established set of rules and lacks order.

      Entering combat mode that locks you on the map because someone has triggered your passive defensive ability is something that needs to be changed. When I initially bought a pest lizard I thought that this is going to work great against gate gankers. I was missing some excitement so I was planning to use that mount for black zone gathering. But then I changed my mind. I decided to play Ori instead and became inactive in Albion. Fast forward a month and a half, I find myself reading @'iRawr''s comment which says that once activated, the pest lizard passive will not let you pass through the gate. I am glad that I didn't get the chance to learn that from a personal experience.
      Life is Heaven & Hell is Living
    • Apotosariel wrote:

      @Borbarad, some people go in black zone to do gathering just like @Crane. In their case, more expensive mount is the price for efficiency. Sucking at the game is not the reason why they have them. They want to do more gathering and less traveling. Picking swiftclaw/horse is a really bad idea for them.

      Crane pointed out a serious flaw in a feature of the game. Being flagged as criminal for escaping player killers is senseless no matter how you look at it. Black zone is supposed to be lawless area on top of that. If you look at it logically, a person can't become a criminal in a place which doesn't have an established set of rules and lacks order.

      Entering combat mode that locks you on the map because someone has triggered your passive defensive ability is something that needs to be changed. When I initially bought a pest lizard I thought that this is going to work great against gate gankers. I was missing some excitement so I was planning to use that mount for black zone gathering. But then I changed my mind. I decided to play Ori instead and became inactive in Albion. Fast forward a month and a half, I find myself reading @'iRawr''s comment which says that once activated, the pest lizard passive will not let you pass through the gate. I am glad that I didn't get the chance to learn that from a personal experience.
      Funny thing is that you want to protect criminamsl, but disabling being flagged as criminal would help gankers there.

      Just like all games, you want to learn the mechanics of the game, or try to use common sense and hope it works out.

      You say that it´s passive Defensive ability, but that´s not the case. It is not just Deffensive, but also Offensive - because it affects other players. If you could move to other zone after using abilities of pest lizard, grizzly or souch - it would be absolute cancer and people would troll others with it. You see where the problem is ? The way it is, it isn´t something against gatherers - it protects gatherers and everyone else.

      It´s like if you use windwall, or the stone cap that slows people - and yeah, you can´t zone then. Because you " Affected " others with your abilities. It doesn´t matter wheter you did any damage, but rather you affected them negatively - slow, knockback etc. If you could zone, it would be really against fair play and would be extremely exploitable.

      Again : Black zone is supposed to be for very experienced players.

      + you speaking of efficiency, i gather. And yet i gather on swiftie - why ? Because it´s rather efficient. If i were to use pest lizard , giant horse and such - i would be like a fat sheep to kill. While on swiftie, gankers won´t bother me too much if they see i got the moves.
    • Please, tell me how much silver you make per day. Include time spent on traveling, time spent on gathering and time spent on distributing resources to different markets.

      I gather in the safety of a blue zone because I am noob and don't know how to profit from black zone. I gather 10k 4.0 hemp every 80-90 minutes and then spent 20 minutes in traveling to lymhurst and another 20mins to return. I sell no less than 120 silver per piece, usually at 135 but let's use the price for buy orders, which is around 100-110, as a starting point. 10k sold instantly to buy orders = 1 million silver. That's for 2 hours. I have excluded 4.1 4.2 4.3 hemp from this equation because I don't know the exact rate with which I am gathering them. I am pretty satisfied with the rate I earn silver that's why I don't feel the urge to go to black zone for gathering. But if you earn 3x-4x more than what I do I might as well risk gathering there.

      Borbarad wrote:


      You say that it´s passive Defensive ability, but that´s not the case. It is not just Deffensive, but also Offensive - because it affects other players. If you could move to other zone after using abilities of pest lizard, grizzly or souch - it would be absolute cancer and people would troll others with it. You see where the problem is ? The way it is, it isn´t something against gatherers - it protects gatherers and everyone else.

      It´s like if you use windwall, or the stone cap that slows people - and yeah, you can´t zone then. Because you " Affected " others with your abilities. It doesn´t matter wheter you did any damage, but rather you affected them negatively - slow, knockback etc. If you could zone, it would be really against fair play and would be extremely exploitable.
      You do have a point but a simple exception from the rules that apply for the masses could be made for players wearing full gathering gear.
      Life is Heaven & Hell is Living