Do you play anything else besides Albion Online?

• At the edge of town, however, he was forced to forget about Buy Runescape Gold. As he got stuck in a normal morning Buy Runescape Gold traffic jam, he couldn't help but notice that Buy Runescape Gold was packed with weirdly dressed people. People in cloaks. Mr. Dursley Buy Runescape Gold hated people wearing funny clothes,like young people in all those weird costumes. He concluded that Buy Runescape Gold. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, and Buy Runescape Gold then his gaze fell on Runescape Gold, a group of these freaks standing nearby. They whispered to each other and Buy Runescape Gold, clearly excited that they could Buy Runescape Gold. Mr. Dursley indignantly stated that some Buy Runescape Gold were not young at all; oh, this man is definitely older than him, and he's wearing Runescape Gold an emerald green cape! You have to be really bold! Buy Runescape Gold After a while, however, it occurred to him that this was some kind of a fool - these people simply organize a fundraiser for some similar purpose ... Buy Runescape Gold yes, that's the point for sure. The line of cars started and a few minutes later Mr. Dursley pulled into the Buy Runescape Gold parking lot, and the drills returned to his mind. Buy Runescape Goldhttps://odealo.com/games/runescape/gold

The post was edited 1 time, last by kogucik ().

• Lately, I made one step backward, to one of the best games of the past - Civilisation, especially Civ VI.

None title has ever given me so much fun as civ... The only thing besides playing Civ VI, what I can do is to wait for civ VII, but it will probably take a lot of time...

Anyways, I also bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey on a big sale, so I can finally finish it (but sadly my current pc can't hold the highest graphic settings =( ).
      New project, new team, new future. Join today - VaWoo#4097

Wiki? Oh, yea we've got sth - wiki.albiononline.com
    • Usually, I have Skyrim up and paused while I’m writing. Whenever I find myself stuck, I switch over to Skyrim, play for ten or fifteen minutes, then when I get unstuck, I pause the game and switch back to writing.
      This past week or so, I’ve been playing C&C 3 instead. Same thing: I’ll start a skirmish (me against the computer) and leave it paused. If I get stuck writing, I’ll switch over to the game, unpause it, play for a bit, then hit Pause and go back to writing.