Do you play anything else besides Albion Online?

• Can’t say I’m playing anything else, but I am waiting for something.
      Titanomachy(@titanomachyofficial on IG), it’s a new Multiplayer Action Combat Tactical Melee in development.
      Absolutely nothing like Albion, but seems neat, created by only one developer too. Lol
      http://i68.tinypic.com/2guwopw.png
    • I have a second exit to the Sniper game. The first time I was doing great, I played a paragraph with my dad and when dad finished the game, without thinking long ... he refurbished it. I couldn't live it for a long time BECAUSE HOW HE COULD DO THIS FOR ME: (((Now I have decided to go back and finish the game properly. I've already played a bit and, to be honest, I got hooked even more than a few years ago. I sit and play to the point that I promised myself that when I finish this game, I don't start another game for a while, because I don't do anything else. When I have some time, I immediately sit down at the computer and fall for a few hours, and let's be honest - it's a good lifestyle: D
    • Burrrrrton wrote:

I used to play Dota2, but now the company has left, and it's boring to play alone. I play World of Warcraft, there are good acquaintances with whom you can chat on various topics. I play "Elder Scrolls" or "The Witcher" depending on my mood.
      I'm kindof in the same boat, my boredom is eating me alive. I keep hopping from game to game hoping to find one that really sparks my interest but it's tough finding the "ONE".
    • Jacqora wrote:

Burrrrrton wrote:

I used to play Dota2, but now the company has left, and it's boring to play alone. I play World of Warcraft, there are good acquaintances with whom you can chat on various topics. I play "Elder Scrolls" or "The Witcher" depending on my mood.
      I'm kindof in the same boat, my boredom is eating me alive. I keep hopping from game to game hoping to find one that really sparks my interest but it's tough finding the "ONE".
      I understand you. I change games myself often because there is no perfect game that would suffice. I still want something else.
    • Final Fantasy XIII

Suddenly found myself occupied in a game of FF i started about... lets see ... around summer 2019. Ever since a first playthrough abandoned after about 43 hours of play i could not find either stomach, heart or stupidity to lead me on the way to finish this chapter of the Lightning trilogy. Now after about 11 hours of play it seems the game calls out to me, in this first session only positive things really stood out. I'm in the phase where the game slowly lets you get acquainted with the different characters and how their abilities work next to each other. The 5 main protagonists introduced ( well 6 actually ) split up in groups of 2 to walk across their own paths forging their abilities and growing while the story follows now this team and then another right up until everyone gathers together leaving you room to mix and match your formation to include the playstyle you want/need. The game does offer a lot of tactical candy. Next to the different roles each protagonist can be trained to execute different formations can be executed on the fly with characters taking on predestined roles. Think for example an all out assault with melee weapons, or a mixture of offensive magic and melee weapons, a build all formed around one super tank or a much sneakier debilitating offensive buff formation with only a few strikers, options are legion with 4 formations to choose from and a line-up with all knowing their specific traits. The only let down is the huge amount of fighting you need to do to progress in this game. I do hope i can formulate a casual approach where a certain set of games is rotated to prevent any form of mind drought or loose game specific talents... this of course all in the name of getting rid of certain parts of the backlog! ( or enjoying the spectacular few )
    • MickeyDankMouse wrote:

Burrrrrton wrote:

MickeyDankMouse wrote:

On top of Dead by Daylight I’ve been playing Black Mesa again as well. But Albion Online is my main game obviously!
      Apparently, you still miss Albion, since you are looking for other games.
      I actively play Albion every day usually (same days more than others) but yea by owning a 3090, I am able to play a wide variety of games.
      Here are my specs for my main rig

ABS Legend Gaming PC - Intel i9-10900KF - GeForce RTX 3090 - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz - 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
      -Intel Core i9 10900KF 3.70GHz (5.30GHz Turbo), 10-Core 20-Thread
      -ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING LGA 1200 (Intel 10th Gen) Intel Z490 (WiFi 6) SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard (14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 4600, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, Bluetooth v5.1, Dual M.2 and AURA Sync)
      -NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB
      -G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz
      -1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
      -Western Digital 14TB Ultrastar DC HC530 SATA HDD - 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 512MB Cache, -3.5" - WUH721414ALE6L4
      -RGB AIO 240MM Liquid Cooling
      -850W 80 Plus Gold PSU
      -Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      -VR Ready
    • I play Undertale and GBA games every now and then (Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, *Golden Sun*, etc).
      I also play regularly a fan-made Pokémon game called “Pokémon Reloaded”, it has been in development since 2008 and I started following it in 2011 :thumbsup:
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)