Current Mobile Crash/Freeze Issue Reports

• Screen freezes & disconnections during the gameplay!

Greetings,

Since the new update released I started to face a game freezes and black screen while locations change. You literally need to restart the game every 10-15 min. It's never happened before the queen update. I'm not even talking about the client redownloading, that's really annoying, and hope u'll fix it in the nearest future.

I been thinking about to buy a premium, but since I died a couple of times in a black zone because of those disconnections I just changed my mind.

I really admire what you guys together with your team did about Android client improvements and I enjoy playing this game but at that point it's unplayable on Android device.

Devices I tried it on:
      Asus Rog Phone 2 12GB/512GB
      Samsung Galaxy tab S6

Med vänlig hälsning Toratos
    • We are currently in the process of fixing a larger framework issue that also happens on Windows 7 systems.
      This will hopefully fix this issue within the next patch.

We are also looking into a new reconnect system that possibly lets you return to the game without having to reload and possibly having a longer d/c time limit altogether.
    • android client freeze mid-game

hello there...
      first off i thank all the dev for the hard work they are putting in Albion online - this game is really unique and enjoyable

i recently started to play on android for farming and gathering
      the client install without any issue
      it login and get in game flawlessly

10 or 15 minute into the game (sometimes more -sometime less) the game freeze with no pre-indication , its doesn't matter if im in city ...or some underpopulated area -

if i switch tabs it goes black screen and 2 thing happens :

first - sometimes i come back to a black screen and i can hear that my touches are registering in game - i can move and click on setting (i cant see because of black screen)
      second - sometime every thing is gone = black screen + no sound + no touch ( i cant hear touches registering - maybe its registering but i dont know)

my phone is xiamoi m9t pro 6gb ram and Snapdragon 855
      andorid version 10 QKQ1
      launcher MIUI GLOBAL 11.011
      my setting is on low -yet i can easily play on high setting

but i changed settings a lot and realized nothing will change about the freeze and black screen

hope you get to fix this issue
    • i played some more to get more information -

the freeze occur mostly when something is changed(switched) switching instance - switching talent tree - switching character inventory
      when something come on scree it make the game freeze

2 times the game freeze when i opened skill tree
      2 times the game gone black screen when i came out of a city
      and here and there the game freeze without any thing special ..one time it freeze while i was walking

im not impatient -yet i will be glad if one off dev just acknowledge this bug so i can rest assure that it will be fixed in near future

thanks in advance
    • men i got the same problem like for 5 months ago i waiting for the oficial version...looks like with the problems that appear since the queen sht we never go to got somebdoy for fix this problem...is kinda funny cause when we download the game we choose android but this people supose the android comunity use tablet :v what a joke...the android people dont even use tablet for play pubg mobile come on....im stupid i buy the premiun again and is the third time that i exoend my money and i cant use what i buy cause i cant play...men this game is not aboutvghe graphics is no aboug the content talking about mobs and furniture for say like that in the maps...all the maps look the same is like 3 diferent kind of mobs and 3 diferent kind of animals in the maps i really donylt understand why take so much time for fix this even already appear dragon raja global in less than one year come on and the first post about the android oficial version got more than one year...somebody really doing the things bad right here
      devs dont let ghis comunity die the people who play in phone can be a better market that the people who play in pc
      lets talking for real this is about the money so start doing something for see the money dev guys
      another thing answer this post dev come on you guys always leave this post with out of answer for a least say something and no we working in that nk that sht say when and start to do something come on
    • pooyaTB wrote:

hello there...
      first off i thank all the dev for the hard work they are putting in Albion online - this game is really unique and enjoyable

i recently started to play on android for farming and gathering
      the client install without any issue
      it login and get in game flawlessly

10 or 15 minute into the game (sometimes more -sometime less) the game freeze with no pre-indication , its doesn't matter if im in city ...or some underpopulated area -

if i switch tabs it goes black screen and 2 thing happens :

first - sometimes i come back to a black screen and i can hear that my touches are registering in game - i can move and click on setting (i cant see because of black screen)
      second - sometime every thing is gone = black screen + no sound + no touch ( i cant hear touches registering - maybe its registering but i dont know)

my phone is xiamoi m9t pro 6gb ram and Snapdragon 855
      andorid version 10 QKQ1
      launcher MIUI GLOBAL 11.011
      my setting is on low -yet i can easily play on high setting

but i changed settings a lot and realized nothing will change about the freeze and black screen

hope you get to fix this issue
      same phone same problem
    • Merkur wrote:

Looking at the crash reports, this seems to be an engine issue happening on certain android devices on a pretty deep level.
      We are looking into and raising priority on this, since it seems to be an issue for quite a few people now.
      mi9t pro freezing after 1 min.
      just use world map and observe.
      problems as CoD mobile.
      All android 10 whith flagman chipset get that problem!!!
      android 9 have no any bug. fix it.
      too much people don't know about forum, try game, get freeze, delete, forgot!
    • I'm having the same problem in my Samsung Galaxy TAB S6. When the screen freeze you can still hear the music but it's impossible to play. I don not know why this doesn't happen in my phone (Galaxy S10+). I also tried in a smartphone with low ram (Galaxy A series and it works without problems).

I really hope to see some improvements for tablets players. The game is good and the screen from a tablet is amazing to play with.
    • AcidChaos wrote:

I'm having the same problem in my Samsung Galaxy TAB S6. When the screen freeze you can still hear the music but it's impossible to play. I don not know why this doesn't happen in my phone (Galaxy S10+). I also tried in a smartphone with low ram (Galaxy A series and it works without problems).

I really hope to see some improvements for tablets players. The game is good and the screen from a tablet is amazing to play with.
      same problem , before this patch my phone run smoothly , but now my phone like hell , if i olay freeze every 2 minutes idk hopw dev fix that soon
    • The game keeps on freezing on Android. Most of the time in populated areas. And sometimes even in maps where there are small number of players. It also freezes Everytime I open the tree tab or access the world map. I'm using an ASUS ROG Phone II which is a gaming phone which can run almost all mobile games at high or ultra settings. But I kept my settings in Albion at low to keep the game from freezing, but it had no effect, the game still freezes.
      The game is getting popular in mobile. I hope they fix this problem.
    • Mongs wrote:

The game keeps on freezing on Android. Most of the time in populated areas. And sometimes even in maps where there are small number of players. It also freezes Everytime I open the tree tab or access the world map. I'm using an ASUS ROG Phone II which is a gaming phone which can run almost all mobile games at high or ultra settings. But I kept my settings in Albion at low to keep the game from freezing, but it had no effect, the game still freezes.
      The game is getting popular in mobile. I hope they fix this problem.
      Same :) Using Asus Rog Phone 2 12/512. It's looks like from the time u entering the game the phone starts to collect certain amount of memory and a while after its overloaded and then it's freezing. During all that process my phone's battery dying fast and heating up to 35°C.
    • AYUDA POR FAVOR. I need help.

He descargado o el juego en mi galaxy a70 y se instala de manera correcta, pero al iniciarlo se queda congelado en la pantalla de conectando. Hay alguna manera de solucionar esto?

I downloaded the game on my galaxy a70 and it installs correctly, but when I start it it it freezes on the connecting screen. Is there any way to fix this? ?( ?( ?( ?( :?: