things u hate about school

• things u hate about school

alright just post some things you hate/dislike about school so others can see if they relate to you. it kinda makes things better when you know you're not the only person who feels a certain way <3

1) I already know some of yall arent gonna pass this class
      uh you failed at your job???do you want a trophy????

2) *first day of school* OKAY GUYS WE'RE ALREADY BEHIND
      idek your name????? behind on what??? what even class is this????

3) "I can't do my part if you don't do your's"
      WE can't d our part if you don't do your's. you get paid for this, Mary. get it together.

mmk i wanna see what you fellow students dislike about school so please tell me : )
    • sounds like your teachers are encouraging you to prove them wrong and give you a sense of responsibility, if you don't grasp that, your parents probably didn't do a good job of teaching this to you before you started being told such things at school.
      Discord: Redsaw#4700

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
    • I hate exams and all these paper works. The preparation takes so much time. Luckily I found writing service that can help me to get good grades and write my college essays . With their help I got the highest score in the class in essay writing and now I have more time for exam preparation.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fastback ().

• Fastback wrote:

Where to start... I don't see the very concept of homework. I understand that you need to summarize what you learned at the end of the day, but don't you think that you could have done it right away in school? Why do I have to sit in school all the time and come home tired and sit down and do my damn homework?
      Having homework as a child may have well prepared me for my current life of 'Working from Home'.
    • Remembering my time at school, I can’t say that I didn’t like it that much, but if we talk about college, it was quite difficult to study, they asked for a lot of homework. I especially did not like writing essays that were asked almost every day, I was noticeably tired of it, then there were no essay writing services yet.
    • When she looked inside, she saw Buy Diablo 2 items.
      They were mostly Buy Diablo 2 items and you have to know that there was nothing nicer for Lucia,
      Buy Diablo 2 items. Without hesitating a moment, she walked into the wardrobe and Buy Diablo 2 items Of course,
      she didn’t forget to leave the door open, as she knew it was very stupid to accidentally lock herself in the wardrobe.
      She took a step or two down and found that Buy Diablo 2 items It was almost completely dark here,
      and Lucy held her hands out in front of her to Buy Diablo 2 items. She took one more step forward,
      then two or three more, still expecting to be Buy Diablo 2 items. But nothing of the sort happened.
      “It must be Buy Diablo 2 items,” she thought as she continued to move on and parting her soft furs to make room for herself.
      Suddenly she noticed that Buy Diablo 2 items “It’s probably Buy Diablo 2 items
      she thought and bent down to touch them with her hand. But instead of hard and smooth wood the floor felt Buy Diablo 2 items

odealo.com/games/project-diablo-2/items

The post was edited 1 time, last by zocha ().