Dungeon Scouting

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Twissa wrote:

To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both.
      To prove my words from previous post. I get real fight like that vs real PvP team.Here is what happen if:
      T8 equivalent Hell Gate team with hard flag (They are in pure PvP gear, with PvP healer, and they are team).
      VS 9 T5 random blue players

albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/97262527
      yaga.sk/killboard/battle.php?id=97262527

4 of 5 Hell Gaters - dead. 1 escaped.

They are bad geared?
      They are bad in PvP? The hellgate team from top PvP guild is bad in PvP? XD

They are dead. This is 90% result of fight 5 players T8 vs 9+ players T5.

So if hellgaters can't win in 5 vs not super stupid 9+, why 5 ppl PvE group should want fight vs 9 divers? This fight will never be fun.
      Its not random t5 blue players - you are all in the same guild and most likely on comms?

Also, Final Order doing me a confuse over here, did damage but not present on the battle board.

Edit: Wait this is getting even better. More names? Maybe I don't understand the killboard. @Barathorn I would like your opinion on this xD

Just check the second side killboard URL, its more clear here:
      Other Participants - the hellgaters.
      All other players - is random blues in RZ Creag morr.
      Personally me, was solo here, so i don't know who was in comms, but i am pretty sure the elevate hellgaters have a communication. And i can't that hellgaters lose because ARCH players was in comms, even if they are, they still just arch players.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• iRawr wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Twissa wrote:

To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both.
      To prove my words from previous post. I get real fight like that vs real PvP team.Here is what happen if:T8 equivalent Hell Gate team with hard flag (They are in pure PvP gear, with PvP healer, and they are team).
      VS 9 T5 random blue players

albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/97262527
      yaga.sk/killboard/battle.php?id=97262527

4 of 5 Hell Gaters - dead. 1 escaped.

They are bad geared?
      They are bad in PvP? The hellgate team from top PvP guild is bad in PvP? XD

They are dead. This is 90% result of fight 5 players T8 vs 9+ players T5.

So if hellgaters can't win in 5 vs not super stupid 9+, why 5 ppl PvE group should want fight vs 9 divers? This fight will never be fun.
      Its not random t5 blue players - you are all in the same guild and most likely on comms?
      Also, Final Order doing me a confuse over here, did damage but not present on the battle board.

Edit: Wait this is getting even better. More names? Maybe I don't understand the killboard. @Barathorn I would like your opinion on this xD
      Just check the second side killboard URL, its more clear here:
      Other Participants - the hellgaters.
      All other players - is random blues in RZ Creag morr.
      Personally me, was solo here, so i don't know who was in comms, but i am pretty sure the elevate hellgaters have a communication. And i can't that hellgaters lose because ARCH players was in comms, even if they are, they still just arch players.
      What I mean is, that killboard is missing at least these players: (Final Order) Mati888, (Final Order) BrayanGMZ, (Focus Fire) mAttacker, (Grow) HepaPig - or I don't understand how the kilboard works. Making it effectively 14 people versus 5.

Edit: Also FOR SURE Arch was on comms, why the hell wouldn't they be?

Edit: Also shouldn't the fifth hellgater be shown as a participant or he fully dipped right away leaving it 4 vs 14?

The post was edited 4 times, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• There is no way around scouts. If one also has hideout or terri nearby, there is absolutely nothing you can do unless the people in dungeon are literally brain dead.

It´s simple : If black zone is absolute safe zone, it´s a problem.

Yesterday i saw like 3-4 groups in one map, all with scouts. Some running even in 8.3 and on panthers. And why shouldn´t they ? It´s safe, so who cares. I had my t8 gathering set and some parts of gank gear and tried to kill scouts and bait them - but nope. Even when they know i was alone, they just A out and leave. And that´s it - since they won´t fall for jebait, there is nothing you can do, and it´s essentially a blue zone - as there really is no way one can die there ( unless scout goes afk :D ).

hope SBI will deal with this somehow.
    • Borbarad wrote:

There is no way around scouts. If one also has hideout or terri nearby, there is absolutely nothing you can do unless the people in dungeon are literally brain dead.

Yesterday i saw like 3-4 groups in one map, all with scouts. Some running even in 8.3 and on panthers. And why shouldn´t they ? It´s safe, so who cares. I had my t8 gathering set and some parts of gank gear and tried to kill scouts and bait them - but nope. Even when they know i was alone, they just A out and leave. And that´s it - since they won´t fall for jebait, there is nothing you can do, and it´s essentially a blue zone - as there really is no way one can die there ( unless scout goes afk :D ).

I mean they still aint that smart xD using panthers instead of Giant horses x) Panthers can be caught and 1 shotted by a t6 claw x)

Doesn't remove anything from your point thought x) just found it funny they would use that mount instead of the "better" alternatives available like terror bird/giant horse!
    • Borbarad wrote:

There is no way around scouts. If one also has hideout or terri nearby, there is absolutely nothing you can do unless the people in dungeon are literally brain dead.

Yeah it sucks, they dont care about numbers, they just want their free reward with no risk, it could be 3 divers with flat t4 they would all just a out and run to closer hideout or terry. Feelsbad
    • It's only safer for them because they got scout AND the terries and the Hideouts, only terries/hos are not safer at all, only scouts not safe either.
      If you guys like pvp so much grab the terries and break the HOs, them you can gank them without them running to a near safe area no?

But I assume you guys don't want to because it takes effort and is not easy, well, boo hoo, takes effort and isn't easy for everyone else aswell, why should it be to you?
    • Look at all the people who stay in blue and yellow zones screaming here on forum at the top of their lungs how scouts are great and gankers big bad. Rather amusing.

Maybe learn to play the game before complaining about the game.

It´s like PVErs complaining about PVPers and vice versa - it´s just stupid.

Try to be objective, but that´s probably too much to ask for
    • TheGreger wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Yeah it sucks, they dont care about numbers, they just want their free reward with no risk, it could be 3 divers with flat t4 they would all just a out and run to closer hideout or terry. Feelsbad
      you also want free rewards with almost no risk, why cry
    • No i don´t. I want lot of risk with nice rewards . Lot of risk means i get lot of cash. No risk means i dont get to kill anyone.

The more risk and reward, the better.

If reward is high and no risk is involved, it makes other means of making money that are risky to simply look like a god damn joke. That´s not good for everyone - it will piss everyone off.

Imagine you do something that´s high risk and you make like i dont know, 1m per hour. You die here and then but u like u get some cash.. And you got lot of people like this.

And guess what ? Then you find out there are people who abuse how the game works and they make like a milion per hour, tons of fame and without any risk at all. That basicly devaluates all other risky ways of doing things.

Hope SBI will do something about it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Borbarad ().

• BOTH PARTIES, PVE AND PVP ONLY WANT BIG REWARDS WITH LITTLE TO NO RISK, full stop.

sbi needs to make it so both GANKERS and DUNGEON RUNNERS have MORE RISK.

if you cannot handle the concept of RISK VRS REWARD in a FULL LOOT PVP GAME , then this is not the game for you.

there is no more argument. go play another game if you dont like RISKING YOUR GEAR TO GET BETTER REWARDS.
      generic signature
    • @Dismadeus
      PVE players are not asking for big rewards, they just don't wanna get fucked from behind everytime.
      And btw, what big reward again?

This is the loot from 3 full clear T6 red zones, and other than that were 2xT4 books, 14xT1 books and 39x1k bags.

I had to dodge 2 times people invading the dungeon by A out when they came flagged. First time came 3, second time a solo. If by any means they would think a little bit and only flag deeper into the dg, i would be dead in the first time, I dunno if the second time was only one or 1 baiting and the other guys with him, but no way i'd pay to see.

So again, what big reward? Every dungeon is a risk and gankers are everywhere, loot is shit and we need to use pve gear.
      What is the risk of gankers? Their prey fleeing? Please dude, you have no real risk.

Seeing this risk why shouldn't I join a big party and ask for a scout? I could go to at least try to focus in this shitty reward and don't have to worry too much with the freeloaders that want our gear, cause be real, u guys don't want the loot, its shit, we know.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hFly ().

• hFly wrote:

@Dismadeus
      PVE players are not asking for big rewards, they just don't wanna get fucked from behind everytime.
      And btw, what big reward again?

This is the loot from 3 full clear T6 red zones, and other than that were 2xT4 books, 14xT1 books and 39x1k bags.

I had to dodge 2 times people invading the dungeon by A out when they came flagged. First time came 3, second time a solo. If by any means they would think a little bit and only flag deeper into the dg, i would be dead in the first time, I dunno if the second time was only one or 1 baiting and the other guys with him, but no way i'd pay to see.

So again, what big reward? Every dungeon is a risk and gankers are everywhere, loot is shit and we need to use pve gear.
      What is the risk of gankers? Their prey fleeing? Please dude, you have no real risk.

Seeing this risk why shouldn't I join a big party and ask for a scout? I could go to at least try to focus in this shitty reward and don't have to worry too much with the freeloaders that want our gear, cause be real, u guys don't want the loot, its shit, we know.
      Very shit loot, you may as well become a gatherer/harvester at this point.
      I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail
    • Borbarad wrote:

Oh Hfly, don´t lie - you can´t get t3 items in t6 dungeons ( unless they change it, i dont know - but i dont think so).

Then again, you are being 0 % objective so it´s not suprising you even make lies lul.

Also, t6 is for rather new players even then - not to mention arcane staff is horrible for clearing dg
      So you trying to tell us the reward of T8 srd is good with a risk to lose of full gear set.
      And its the same risk vs reward as this 3 divers will have?
      They will have all loot from the dungeon, and full gear set with no risk to lose 3 v 1.

And how the loot from SRD what will go to the divers, covers that risk?

And why you dont say the divers reward is sooooo big, for 0 risk content?

Who is a lier here? Who is not objective?
      Its pretty clear divers risk/reward is way more broken, why don't you cry about that?

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• @Borbarad
      Yes you can, Tier 2 on the other hand are pretty hard to find, don't remeber finding any, other than T5 Group dgs, there drops a lot of T2 and T3.
      And YES they changed it. They remade the drop table in the Queen update and we have been complaining ever since.

And of course, I know that arcanes are terrible for clearing dungeons, good job Sherlock.
      But try spec up Locus for ZvZ. My guild don't have a program that take supports for zvz and spec them up in T8 dungeons or HCEs for them to be more useful. PLus the only AOE on the skill tree of arcanes are enabled lv 85, SBi don't want us leveling this.
      So unless i'm rich and buy lots of tomes (as u can see i'm not) I need to level the artifact tree, and need to do it FAST cause soon it will split. So I take the DPS or TANK role using Witchwork, but if no party is found I need to solo ;)
      Plus even solo with Witchwork is better than fame farming with a few new groups that can't wait for tanks to pull the aggro or take hits everytime.
    • @iRawr
      Wanna see a simple change that will balance stuff? Don't even need to change this fucking drop table.
      Make the SRD and GRD rewards and bosses scale peer floor. Set the floor amount to max everytime. And set entrance disappear 30min after a party remains inside (15 for soloes).

So a SRD would have 4 floors with:
      1st - 1 or 2 Green bosses
      2nd - 1 or 2 Blue bosses
      3rd - 1 or 2 Purple bosses
      4th - Gold boss

And the GRD would have 5 floors with:
      1st - 2 or 3 Green bosses
      2nd - 1 or 2 Green bosses + 1 or 2 Blue bosses
      3rd - 1 or 2 Blue bosses + 1 or 2 Purple bosses
      4th - 2 or 3 Purple bosses
      5th - Gold boss

This way divers need to go deeper to find the people who are clearing the dgs, risking them to be also dived from behind.
      Ganking groups could set dives timed with the entrance disappearing by sitting a scout outside while they enter and check that the dungeons is being cleared. By the time the 30min has passed a non optimized group should be around the 2nd to 3rd floor, an optimized group should be reaching the 4th floor. If they scout the ganking group and 'Aout' the ganking group just need to switch gear to pve and clear the purple and gold bosses that are there (that would be a good loot), if the dungeon group wants to fight back (because the loot now is worth) then can swap to pvp gear and try to fight for it.
      DONE, SOLVED.
    • hFly wrote:

@iRawr
      Wanna see a simple change that will balance stuff? Don't even need to change this fucking drop table.
      Make the SRD and GRD rewards and bosses scale peer floor. Set the floor amount to max everytime. And set entrance disappear 30min after a party remains inside (15 for soloes).

So a SRD would have 4 floors with:
      1st - 1 or 2 Green bosses
      2nd - 1 or 2 Blue bosses
      3rd - 1 or 2 Purple bosses
      4th - Gold boss

And the GRD would have 5 floors with:
      1st - 2 or 3 Green bosses
      2nd - 1 or 2 Green bosses + 1 or 2 Blue bosses
      3rd - 1 or 2 Blue bosses + 1 or 2 Purple bosses
      4th - 2 or 3 Purple bosses
      5th - Gold boss

This way divers need to go deeper to find the people who are clearing the dgs, risking them to be also dived from behind.
      Ganking groups could set dives timed with the entrance disappearing by sitting a scout outside while they enter and check that the dungeons is being cleared. By the time the 30min has passed a non optimized group should be around the 2nd to 3rd floor, an optimized group should be reaching the 4th floor. If they scout the ganking group and 'Aout' the ganking group just need to switch gear to pve and clear the purple and gold bosses that are there (that would be a good loot), if the dungeon group wants to fight back (because the loot now is worth) then can swap to pvp gear and try to fight for it.
      DONE, SOLVED.
      There no PvP gear that let you fight back 5 v 10+

And this is the main problem, people not fight back just because in 90% cases it will be 4-5 vs 10+
      And this is the problem, solved by scouts. But scouts cant change divers numbers.
      That why everyone a-out, if scout see 1-5 divers, not mean there is no 10+ divers nearby, ready to join they friends
    • @iRawr
      I know bro, thats why the scouts should remain and u can get multiple scouts. Or even a few proper scouts with escape gears to keep track of the divers numbers. Then we can say that divers that dont go with like 10ppl will have a risk.
      And with the dungeon with max floors etc, we (PVE players) can certainly hire an anti-gank group, like 1 to 2 mil for an anti-gank group that will keep the dungeon safe and they get the loot from what they kill.

A tier 8.1 purple chest have on average 1.5m worth of loot no? it is split 5 ways but with a garanteed 3 in the dungeon its not hard to pay an 1 or 2 mil for an experienced anti-gank party that will comms you if they die.
      And for lower tiers a less experienced party could cost less. Since they will also get the loot of the divers they can profit a lot, geez even divers can became anti-divers with the scouts running around and profit more than they are doing today.