Dungeon Scouting

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Apotosariel wrote:

      @Borbarad What are the core values of the game? Risk vs reward? It's strange how you only see the "no risk, high reward" presence in the game when it doesn't suit your playstyle.
      What type of risk are gate gankers exposed to when they can walk 2-3m to the gate, mount up while the shield is active and escape? They block main roads especially in red zones. They stand to gain much and lose nothing.
      What type of risk are dungeon diving parties exposed to when they enter a dungeon? None. The mobs are not attacking them, they have full hp,mana and abillities are ready. The players in the dungeon are easy kills.
      Game will survive without dungeon divers, gate gankers and player killers. But if crafters, gatherers and PvE players stop playing Albion, the game will die. So content for dungeon divers is not a pressing issue, I would even say that it is irrelevant.

      Hideouts became a thing in albion because the game was overrun with parasites. With players wanting to take stuff for free instead of working for that stuff. That's why a feature that ensures safety for the players that provide you with your content was introduced to the game. If you want features like those removed from the game, because you think they go against the core values of the game, you would have to remove a big chunk of the Albion's player base as well.
      That´s wrong.

      Also what you said " when it doesn't suit your playstyle." //// that seems like psychological projection , for you want to make the game Safe - which is rather ironic. Don´t try to pretend you are objective when you are not.


      What dungeon divers risks ? Their time and sanity. Try to look for HOURS to dive a dungeon without a scout - chances are, you won´t find one. And it´s not about divers risking anything, but group in dungeon Risking NOTHING in a BLACK or RED zone.

      What gate gankers are exposed to ? Everything that other gankers are exposed to. They can´t zone if they are in combat - just bait them, done. If you can´t bait even crappy gate gankers, it´s unlikely you will be able to kill them anyway.

      And this what you said is a joke " Game will survive without dungeon divers, gate gankers and player killers. But if crafters, gatherers and PvE players stop playing Albion, the game will die " //// Actually the game will die without gankers and divers. They are the silver sink of the game. They make crafters sell their products and increase profits of gatherers and also profit of crafters. If there was no loss, everyone would just get 8.3 masterpiece and be done with it - but this is not world of warcraft, this is albion online.

      Maybe try to look at the game as a whole - if you just stay in yellow or blue zones, then you dont really know much about the game. Riddiculous
    • i mean if u guys wanna 5v5 theres hgs, cgvgs, arenas, u dont even have to look for dungeons you just go to the nearest t6 zone kill the gate and voila you have people that will fight you. Wanna fight outnumbered? Just kill the thing with two people instead of 5.

      Wanna fight more outnumbered ? Get an 8.3 set start a group dungeon and stream where youre going.

      There's plenty of ways you can get content if you wanna PvP in dungeons, sadly you wanna beat on new players when the guys diving are usually running 4.1 gear worth 50k and got 400/400 so their stats are on par with someone wearing 500k+ gear and then you have the nerve to talk about risk vs reward. Where is your risk? Your reward is 10x , the loot in dungeons sucks. After paying for scout + map + fame credits of just masteries I still end up losing money. Where is that sweet reward of doing dungeons that everyone wants so much?

      Also if the loot is so great why aren't these divers just doing group dungeons on their own instead of trying to dive other people when the rewards are so plentiful? Kinda funny that in this game the vets are crying about shit the entire time, but why dont you just take your own advice and go play dozens of other games that you just find people to fight instead of Albion if you're in it for the *content*.
    • Borbarad wrote:

      Apotosariel wrote:

      @Borbarad What are the core values of the game? Risk vs reward? It's strange how you only see the "no risk, high reward" presence in the game when it doesn't suit your playstyle.
      What type of risk are gate gankers exposed to when they can walk 2-3m to the gate, mount up while the shield is active and escape? They block main roads especially in red zones. They stand to gain much and lose nothing.
      What type of risk are dungeon diving parties exposed to when they enter a dungeon? None. The mobs are not attacking them, they have full hp,mana and abillities are ready. The players in the dungeon are easy kills.
      Game will survive without dungeon divers, gate gankers and player killers. But if crafters, gatherers and PvE players stop playing Albion, the game will die. So content for dungeon divers is not a pressing issue, I would even say that it is irrelevant.

      Hideouts became a thing in albion because the game was overrun with parasites. With players wanting to take stuff for free instead of working for that stuff. That's why a feature that ensures safety for the players that provide you with your content was introduced to the game. If you want features like those removed from the game, because you think they go against the core values of the game, you would have to remove a big chunk of the Albion's player base as well.
      That´s wrong.
      Also what you said " when it doesn't suit your playstyle." //// that seems like psychological projection , for you want to make the game Safe - which is rather ironic. Don´t try to pretend you are objective when you are not.


      What dungeon divers risks ? Their time and sanity. Try to look for HOURS to dive a dungeon without a scout - chances are, you won´t find one. And it´s not about divers risking anything, but group in dungeon Risking NOTHING in a BLACK or RED zone.

      What gate gankers are exposed to ? Everything that other gankers are exposed to. They can´t zone if they are in combat - just bait them, done. If you can´t bait even crappy gate gankers, it´s unlikely you will be able to kill them anyway.

      And this what you said is a joke " Game will survive without dungeon divers, gate gankers and player killers. But if crafters, gatherers and PvE players stop playing Albion, the game will die " //// Actually the game will die without gankers and divers. They are the silver sink of the game. They make crafters sell their products and increase profits of gatherers and also profit of crafters. If there was no loss, everyone would just get 8.3 masterpiece and be done with it - but this is not world of warcraft, this is albion online.

      Maybe try to look at the game as a whole - if you just stay in yellow or blue zones, then you dont really know much about the game. Riddiculous

      Core of the game is that is a sanbox. Sandbox means people can play and be whoever they want to be. So if someone wants to be a scout for others and get paid, i don't see why SBI should fix that.
      Again - as long as it is against the TOS - boxed scouts should get banned.
      But legit people scouting - that's part of the "core values of the game". If you don't agree - then you're contradicting your own statements :)
    • A lot of noobs in this thread that dont belong to high tier maps jesus christ.

      To the dude saying 5 vs 10+...if they are more than 10 and you dont see a fucking blob in the map you suck dude, pay attention. Even tho, we stand and fight, even if we are 5...and thrust me we win most of these, because people that need to be 10 or more to dive a dungeon are fucking noobs that don't know how to fight.

      To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both.

      I have nothing against people that want money and decided to sell themselves as scouts, that's fine....the party that is using you suck but it's ok...just have some gear on you don't go fucking naked, you'll get a cold and die. Frelling pussies that use cellphones or dual pc to scout should be banned.

      LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

      There's plenty of ways you can get content if you wanna PvP in dungeons, sadly you wanna beat on new players
      New Players don't belong on higher tier maps dude. They're only able to do so because of scouts. MAN when i started playing the game everytime we wanted to go to a t8 map we got dove hard...we were noobs. What did we do? We stayed on royal t6, t7 maps and we improved ourselves. You guys want to start the game and go straight to t8 maps with crappy gear, some party members go 5.1, some t8, with no regards to what the party needs if you get dove, no coordination whatsoever, you go, you take a tank puller with incubus, yo go with blazings, badon, every frelling weapon that is great a pve but sucks at pvp and cry like babies because you didn't stand a chance at fighting...make the fame a little bit slower...have some great fires, have a longbow, have a real puller that is useful if shit happens, but noooo you guys want to stay safe and make great fame. Go to HCE if you want safety...black zone shouldn't be safe.

      SBI screwed up really bad when decided to let hideouts near static dungeons...not only those pussies use scouts but reach safety without consequences.
      Sadly I dont think SBI will do anything about it, cause people that do that are the people that are paying with real moiney for premium, people that don't need scouts have their economy and don't pay a single dime. The Game will become more and more noob friendly til everybody that has played for years quits.
      Shikady - La Supremacia
    • Thanks for making my day. I've been dying to argue with someone :D.

      Borbarad wrote:

      Don´t try to pretend you are objective when you are not.
      First of all, I am well aware of my biases which is why I can think objectively if I need to. However, I don't consider myself to be a person who constantly thinks objectively. It requires too much thought proccess and it is not really my job to be objective in this forum. Thanks for the advice though.

      Borbarad wrote:

      That´s wrong.
      Your thesis is that dungeon divers and gate gankers are exposed to considerate amount of risk which balances the high pay off.

      Borbarad wrote:

      What dungeon divers risks ? Their time and sanity. Try to look for HOURS to dive a dungeon without a scout - chances are, you won´t find one. And it´s not about divers risking anything, but group in dungeon Risking NOTHING in a BLACK or RED zone.
      1) Dungeon divers risk their time and [b][i]sanity. Reason being the presence of scouts in most dungeons.[/i]
      [/b]
      Okay, so... you are telling me that scouts are the only risk factor present for dungeon divers in the current state of the game but in the same time you want to get rid of scouts because PvE players are getting free fame in red and black zone. You said "that's not alright" but scouts are the only thing that prevents you getting free loot and PvP fame.
      You "used to enjoy diving" back when scouts weren't so widely used. Back when dungeon diving offered no risk and high reward. Quite hilarious, isn't it :D? Especially if we take into consideration your yearning for balanced risk vs reward system. Hypocrite

      Borbarad wrote:

      What gate gankers are exposed to ? Everything that other gankers are exposed to. They can´t zone if they are in combat - just bait them, done. If you can´t bait even crappy gate gankers, it´s unlikely you will be able to kill them anyway.
      2) Gate ganking is on par with any other type of ganking

      What kind of a half-assed argument is that? You are basically saying the risk factor for gankers lies in their own inability to correctly judge a situation. This is something that a person can work on and with enough experience they can eliminate any risk of getting killed. If we want balanced system the risk factors ought to be caused by external factors.

      Borbarad wrote:

      And this what you said is a joke " Game will survive without dungeon divers, gate gankers and player killers. But if crafters, gatherers and PvE players stop playing Albion, the game will die " //// Actually the game will die without gankers and divers. They are the silver sink of the game. They make crafters sell their products and increase profits of gatherers and also profit of crafters. If there was no loss, everyone would just get 8.3 masterpiece and be done with it - but this is not world of warcraft, this is albion online.
      ZvZ-s is more than enough to make up for the for shortage of gankers and divers. They already play a far greater role than any other type of PvP activity in the silver sink of the game.

      Borbarad wrote:

      Maybe try to look at the game as a whole - if you just stay in yellow or blue zones, then you dont really know much about the game. Riddiculous
      What exactly is ridiculous here? The fact that you gather with a swiftie in black zone and consider yourself to be an proficient gatherer? Or the fact that you make less income per hour in black zone than a blue zone grinder? I am still waiting for a reply on that thread forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1044572#post1044572
      I too have gathered resources with a donkey in black zone. Returned with one 6.3 redleaf. It was quite the adventure to be honest. Now, should I label myself as proficent black zone gatherer like you and teach people how to play the game? No, I am not that arrogant.
      I don't have to go out of safe zones to know the game. I can watch Bogul if I want to see some ZvZ content. I can watch Lewpac for some pvp action in black zones. I don't have to be the one dying to know that part of the game. For sure it would be more exciting if I am there which is why I will eventually go there but not right now. The arena will suffice for the time being.
      Life is Heaven & Hell is Living
    • Twissa wrote:

      A lot of noobs in this thread that dont belong to high tier maps jesus christ.

      To the dude saying 5 vs 10+...if they are more than 10 and you dont see a fucking blob in the map you suck dude, pay attention. Even tho, we stand and fight, even if we are 5...and thrust me we win most of these, because people that need to be 10 or more to dive a dungeon are fucking noobs that don't know how to fight.

      To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both.

      I have nothing against people that want money and decided to sell themselves as scouts, that's fine....the party that is using you suck but it's ok...just have some gear on you don't go fucking naked, you'll get a cold and die. Frelling pussies that use cellphones or dual pc to scout should be banned.

      LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

      There's plenty of ways you can get content if you wanna PvP in dungeons, sadly you wanna beat on new players
      New Players don't belong on higher tier maps dude. They're only able to do so because of scouts. MAN when i started playing the game everytime we wanted to go to a t8 map we got dove hard...we were noobs. What did we do? We stayed on royal t6, t7 maps and we improved ourselves. You guys want to start the game and go straight to t8 maps with crappy gear, some party members go 5.1, some t8, with no regards to what the party needs if you get dove, no coordination whatsoever, you go, you take a tank puller with incubus, yo go with blazings, badon, every frelling weapon that is great a pve but sucks at pvp and cry like babies because you didn't stand a chance at fighting...make the fame a little bit slower...have some great fires, have a longbow, have a real puller that is useful if shit happens, but noooo you guys want to stay safe and make great fame. Go to HCE if you want safety...black zone shouldn't be safe.
      SBI screwed up really bad when decided to let hideouts near static dungeons...not only those pussies use scouts but reach safety without consequences.
      Sadly I dont think SBI will do anything about it, cause people that do that are the people that are paying with real moiney for premium, people that don't need scouts have their economy and don't pay a single dime. The Game will become more and more noob friendly til everybody that has played for years quits.
      its a sandbox, if a newplayer can sit in t8 and get protection why are u the one whining ; you keep crying here not the new players cause u dont get to dictate how other players play the game. This threat is just vets crying like babies that a sandbox with other people isnt making other people like they want to. Boohoo. I mean if youre a triggered snowflake over this you might play something else. You also sound like a grandpa *back in my day we had to walk for 300km to get to school, kids these days spoiled with transportation* and whatnot. Quit, dont nobody cares. People walk 10+ maps to these hideouts statics and whatnot if you cant get them then why are you crying that you cant get them in a maze with no exit.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by LoganSilkCheeks ().

    • Twissa wrote:

      Owlsane wrote:

      LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

      i mean if u guys wanna 5v5 theres hgs, cgvgs, arenas,....
      i mean if u guys want your dives, might aswell deal with scouts...Move on friendo...
      THERE's NO FUCKING COUNTER TO A SCOUT. HOPE YALL GET FUCKED IF SBI DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
      Why should i get fucked? I don't use scouts. I just argue against divers complaining about scouts when the vast majority of them being like 4/5 times the size. There is no fire without smoke.

      Yes there is a counter to scouts but 1) you didn't explored deep enough the probabilities, 2) you would not do it anyways.

      If sbi has to do something is to unincentivise diving 4/5 time the size of the party by adding enven more punishing dura loss tables for solo and group dungeons.

      Move on salty kid.
    • Borbarad wrote:

      Apotosariel wrote:

      @Borbarad What are the core values of the game? Risk vs reward? It's strange how you only see the "no risk, high reward" presence in the game when it doesn't suit your playstyle.
      What type of risk are gate gankers exposed to when they can walk 2-3m to the gate, mount up while the shield is active and escape? They block main roads especially in red zones. They stand to gain much and lose nothing.
      What type of risk are dungeon diving parties exposed to when they enter a dungeon? None. The mobs are not attacking them, they have full hp,mana and abillities are ready. The players in the dungeon are easy kills.
      Game will survive without dungeon divers, gate gankers and player killers. But if crafters, gatherers and PvE players stop playing Albion, the game will die. So content for dungeon divers is not a pressing issue, I would even say that it is irrelevant.

      Hideouts became a thing in albion because the game was overrun with parasites. With players wanting to take stuff for free instead of working for that stuff. That's why a feature that ensures safety for the players that provide you with your content was introduced to the game. If you want features like those removed from the game, because you think they go against the core values of the game, you would have to remove a big chunk of the Albion's player base as well.
      What dungeon divers risks ? Their time and sanity. Try to look for HOURS to dive a dungeon without a scout - chances are, you won´t find one. And it´s not about divers risking anything, but group in dungeon Risking NOTHING in a BLACK or RED zone.

      What gate gankers are exposed to ? Everything that other gankers are exposed to. They can´t zone if they are in combat - just bait them, done. If you can´t bait even crappy gate gankers, it´s unlikely you will be able to kill them anyway.
      So you need to "bait" PvP group of players in PvP gear, to fight em? 0_o
      Or they will just safety leave? Right?

      You know what it is mean? It is mean they here not to fight, they here in PvP gear, with big group, but not to fight. And they will run like pussy if see someone dismounted around.

      Well, if 5+ PvP players in PvP gear, ready to fight, will just run from 1 guy without "bait".
      Why you complain the 5 PvE players in PvE gear, with all skills on CD don't wanna meet 10+ divers?

      If this is that easy, to bait - go "just bait" em too XD



      Twissa wrote:

      To the dude saying 5 vs 10+...if they are more than 10 and you dont see a fucking blob in the map you suck dude, pay attention. Even tho, we stand and fight, even if we are 5...and thrust me we win most of these, because people that need to be 10 or more to dive a dungeon are fucking noobs that don't know how to fight.
      I am that dude. So?
      You r the "pro", and you don't know how to don't blob in dungeon with 10+ ppl party? Or may be you wanna say its hard to not blob? Or what? Why you even say that? (For the "noobs", yes you can not blob with 10+ players in party, yes it is easy AF)

      Twissa wrote:

      To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both.
      Or just get your 4-5ppl party, get your best PvP gear, flag up and come to Caerleon underground.
      4.1 gear with 400 spec is ~1150 IP, you will easy find 10+ ~1150 guys in Caerleon underground.
      As you say you are not bad in fight, and good equipped, lets see how long you will survive before run? I am pretty sure you will run at the moment you'll see more then 5 blues dismounted, or just not even come, because its suicide, and you know that. So why you lie to others?

      Twissa wrote:

      I have nothing against people that want money and decided to sell themselves as scouts, that's fine....the party that is using you suck but it's ok...just have some gear on you don't go fucking naked, you'll get a cold and die. Frelling pussies that use cellphones or dual pc to scout should be banned.
      Why you silent about gankers scouts? Divers scouts? Map exit scouts? HG scouts?
      Why only dungeon scouts is problem?
      But the divers scout checking map exit for the PvE group - you silent about this abuse? Or "pro player" like you don't know about it? Sure you know, but you trying to hide this problem.

      Twissa wrote:

      A lot of noobs in this thread that dont belong to high tier maps jesus christ.
      Please remember what you say here.

      Twissa wrote:

      LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

      There's plenty of ways you can get content if you wanna PvP in dungeons, sadly you wanna beat on new players
      New Players don't belong on higher tier maps dude. They're only able to do so because of scouts. MAN when i started playing the game everytime we wanted to go to a t8 map we got dove hard...we were noobs. What did we do? We stayed on royal t6, t7 maps and we improved ourselves. You guys want to start the game and go straight to t8 maps with crappy gear, some party members go 5.1, some t8, with no regards to what the party needs if you get dove, no coordination whatsoever, you go, you take a tank puller with incubus, yo go with blazings, badon, every frelling weapon that is great a pve but sucks at pvp and cry like babies because you didn't stand a chance at fighting...make the fame a little bit slower...have some great fires, have a longbow, have a real puller that is useful if shit happens, but noooo you guys want to stay safe and make great fame. Go to HCE if you want safety...black zone shouldn't be safe.
      SBI screwed up really bad when decided to let hideouts near static dungeons...not only those pussies use scouts but reach safety without consequences.
      Sadly I dont think SBI will do anything about it, cause people that do that are the people that are paying with real moiney for premium, people that don't need scouts have their economy and don't pay a single dime. The Game will become more and more noob friendly til everybody that has played for years quits.
      Noobs don't belong to be at t7-t8 dungeons you say?
      And you r so pro player who play here for years?

      So, you think if you 400 spec, you belong to dive noobs?
      Isn't you "belong" to fight for high end content in the game? Fight players like you, in "pro fight" with good geared teams?
      Or you think 400 spec for "years of you play" is just to let you win that double numbers fights vs some PvE noobs in dungeons?
      No bro... its you not belong to be there, you should have a content with players like you, who no need spec or fame, or shitty noob PvE gear for another 2mil shitty silver.

      Why?
      Because you r "pro playing for years player".

      So if you think "pro playing for years player" mean - now i can easy kill new players who trying to open t8 mastery for gear in "glorious" 10+ v 4 pve players fight.
      YOU R SUPER WRONG.
      Its you don't belong to be in that fight vs 5 noobs on 10+ PvPers side if you the "pro" as you say,

      The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

    • This Thread is one of the most active in the moment and SBI still hasn't commented in the time i wrote this.

      They don't seem to care that bad pvp players have problems with Scouts.


      It's like the 5th grade bullies complain that they can't bully some kids because the big brother defends the kids. But the College bullies would have no problem.

      Get good and dont whine that you suck at pvp and need a buff for diving if they are people around that would then absolutely destroy dungeon grinders.



      That goes out to all that says scouts need to go away. And offer no compromise. They are always ways around. And if they are no ways around anymore then there's no game around.

      PvP is a necessary Evil but balance between PvP and PvE is important. Too much PvP and there's no reason to do PvE. Too much PvE and there's no reason to do PvP. Ying-Yang.


      I hate to say it but it's necessary because people that say ScOuT bAd.
      T8 Greataxe Main
      T6 Mace Tank
    • Twissa wrote:

      To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both.
      To prove my words from previous post. I get real fight like that vs real PvP team.

      Here is what happen if:
      T8 equivalent Hell Gate team with hard flag (They are in pure PvP gear, with PvP healer, and they are team).
      VS 9 T5 random blue players

      albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/97262527
      yaga.sk/killboard/battle.php?id=97262527

      4 of 5 Hell Gaters - dead. 1 escaped.

      They are bad geared?
      They are bad in PvP? The hellgate team from top PvP guild is bad in PvP? XD

      They are dead. This is 90% result of fight 5 players T8 vs 9+ players T5.

      So if hellgaters can't win in 5 vs not super stupid 9+, why 5 ppl PvE group should want fight vs 9 divers? This fight will never be fun.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

    • albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/97262527

      This link has the killers [your group] in 4.2 to T8 equipment and not the T5 you are saying, please don't post incorrect facts and think we wont check the links, we will, and once again you have proven to be lying.

      Please stop trying to make points on facts that then are shown to be false, waste of everyone's time.
      Pre Patch 16 UO Player - Casual PK/Carebear Crafter - Now Old.
    • A.Frosted.Wolf wrote:

      Tabor wrote:

      safe faming in BZ is not very fitting in Albions core design.
      It's the BLACK ZONE. The entire point is risk vs reward. There should be no such thing as safe in the black zone. Hideouts should not be close enough to anything such as territories/Hellgates/Dungeons
      Change the bubble. you move a step, it drops.
      #RemoveAOut.
      You literally make 4 steps in a direction and lose hideout bubble
    • iRawr wrote:

      Twissa wrote:

      To the dude that is saying that people dive with 4.1 gear...if you lose against those people my god you're bad or you go extremely bad equiped....probably both.
      To prove my words from previous post. I get real fight like that vs real PvP team.
      Here is what happen if:
      T8 equivalent Hell Gate team with hard flag (They are in pure PvP gear, with PvP healer, and they are team).
      VS 9 T5 random blue players

      albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/97262527
      yaga.sk/killboard/battle.php?id=97262527

      4 of 5 Hell Gaters - dead. 1 escaped.

      They are bad geared?
      They are bad in PvP? The hellgate team from top PvP guild is bad in PvP? XD

      They are dead. This is 90% result of fight 5 players T8 vs 9+ players T5.

      So if hellgaters can't win in 5 vs not super stupid 9+, why 5 ppl PvE group should want fight vs 9 divers? This fight will never be fun.


      Its not random t5 blue players - you are all in the same guild and most likely on comms?

      Also, Final Order doing me a confuse over here, did damage but not present on the battle board.

      Edit: Wait this is getting even better. More names? Maybe I don't understand the killboard. @Barathorn I would like your opinion on this xD
      Images
      • Schermata 2020-07-02 alle 12.37.20.png

        325.31 kB, 1,100×1,348, viewed 25 times
      • Schermata 2020-07-02 alle 12.41.53.png

        144.74 kB, 1,130×1,190, viewed 18 times

      The post was edited 5 times, last by DildoSwaggings ().

    • For SBi to not speak anything about this probably means that with the next patch they'll wait and see how people react to the Corrupted Dungeons (short CD).
      For people that don't know, CD's are dungeons that are specially designed to be dived. So a diver will come from another patch if HE/SHE (only a single person) pays something that was not describe to enter the dungeon.

      As things develop SBi will probably do for group dungeons aswell if things go well.
      BUT, unless the reward is just way too good (like in HGs), divers will still remain into the normal dungeons cause it's easier for them to profit more and with better chances of surviving, so a better risk/reward as currently is.

      That being said, the next step from SBi should be one of the things below (or multiple):

      1- Nerf the current static and random dungeons to make people go to the CDs. (I seriously don't recommend this)
      2- Do the same as they did with dungeons of blue and yellow and close the portal half a minute after someone enters.
      3- Set a limit of players into random dungeons.
      4- Make rewards from CDs very good.
      5- Set a timer (using a system closed to map queues) into static and/or random dungeons, be it a timer for invading or for farming (like, 15min each floor else the portal opens for dive and also pings in the map).