Dungeon Scouting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Owlsane wrote:

Hilarious to see and read that the one complaining about scouts are the one doing n+1 ganking.

I'm glad they use scouts as an shitty answer to the shitty way of getting doved. Can't dive somebody with less than 3 people even with mobs putting the guy low life? Sad.

Unless divers change their shitty way of diving you won't see any change watsoever to the one doing the dungeon.

End of story.
      Thats funny, i only dive with my partner group dungeons and even if scoult see us ( ONLY 2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ) most groups just leave the dungeon. Stop being pathetic, just admit that you want free reward with no risk for you.
      Dungeons need a change, make it fair for both divers and the group runners, many people said different ideas, but there is still some people that only complain and want no risk for them.
      Thank you for the groups that actually fight back :) its always fun, even tho i die a lot when scoult see us and they wait for us 2.

• TheGreger wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

Hilarious to see and read that the one complaining about scouts are the one doing n+1 ganking.

I'm glad they use scouts as an shitty answer to the shitty way of getting doved. Can't dive somebody with less than 3 people even with mobs putting the guy low life? Sad.

Unless divers change their shitty way of diving you won't see any change watsoever to the one doing the dungeon.

End of story.
      Thats funny, i only dive with my partner group dungeons and even if scoult see us ( ONLY 2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ) most groups just leave the dungeon. Stop being pathetic, just admit that you want free reward with no risk for you.Dungeons need a change, make it fair for both divers and the group runners, many people said different ideas, but there is still some people that only complain and want no risk for them.
      Thank you for the groups that actually fight back :) its always fun, even tho i die a lot when scoult see us and they wait for us 2.

Keep crying. With scouts I made over 90m just this week.
      GUYS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SCOUT SERVICE PM ME INGAME I WILL REFER YOU TO SOMEONE WHO IS DOING THIS AT EVERY LOCATION. Keep all the loot for you and keep your attention solely for Dungeons instead of worrying getting dived and see divers crying outside of your dungeons :D Offering in all Red & Black Zones.
    • Binhood wrote:

TheGreger wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

End of story.
      Thats funny, i only dive with my partner group dungeons and even if scoult see us ( ONLY 2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ) most groups just leave the dungeon. Stop being pathetic, just admit that you want free reward with no risk for you.Dungeons need a change, make it fair for both divers and the group runners, many people said different ideas, but there is still some people that only complain and want no risk for them.Thank you for the groups that actually fight back :) its always fun, even tho i die a lot when scoult see us and they wait for us 2.

Keep crying. With scouts I made over 90m just this week.GUYS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SCOUT SERVICE PM ME INGAME I WILL REFER YOU TO SOMEONE WHO IS DOING THIS AT EVERY LOCATION. Keep all the loot for you and keep your attention solely for Dungeons instead of worrying getting dived and see divers crying outside of your dungeons :D Offering in all Red & Black Zones.
      hey man you mage a legit business in a sandbox, no one can knock you for that.

the issue lies in the devs hands for a better pve/pvp system in dungeons, not players that legitimately scout in their free time, no matter how pathetic it might be to choose to be a scout for pay.
      generic signature
    • TheGreger wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

End of story.
      Thats funny, i only dive with my partner group dungeons and even if scoult see us ( ONLY 2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ) most groups just leave the dungeon. Stop being pathetic, just admit that you want free reward with no risk for you.Dungeons need a change, make it fair for both divers and the group runners, many people said different ideas, but there is still some people that only complain and want no risk for them.

That's funny, i don't use scouts. You assumed i use it because i replied against you. Clown.

What's more hilarious is that everytime i go solo dungeon the only one daring to dive me it's retards that comes with minimum 3 dudes. I would gladly accept having 1v1's and 1v2 in solo dungeon but for some reason even 1v2 is even too much to ask.

Good for you if you go group dungeon 2v5/7/9 i don't care tbh. The point is the majority of stuff happening in solo and group dungeon is divers n+1 hard every dungeon. So as a reactive solution of a garbage move, they use a garbage move. Don't complain fame farmers, complain garbo gankers to ruin your experience...

or deal with it and be silent...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Owlsane ().

• TheGreger wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

End of story.

in which fucking world is it fun to be dove by two 400/400 guys that are running pvp builds while nobody has mage robes and have 20 spec on their weps. like seriously if u wanna have fun playing vs good players ud be playing cgvgs, u can even run 5v5 hgs if u want fights as 2 but u just wanna bully people that dont wanna play with u
    • Dismadeus wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

End of story.
      not true at all, its an issue that warrants a change just like the n+1 portal ganking warranted roads of avalon, and n+1 ganking of SRDs warranted 1v1 hgs, scouts being abused and half the time against the ToS is an issue that warrants another change to dungeon mechanics and diving ability.

it makes me sad to see so many people be risk averse in a sandbox, be it ganker or dungeon runner.

just this morning i was fame farming solo, and 2 gankers came in after me. already im being dove and its 2v1, but im at full hp and walk towards them instead of pull another pack of adds, what do they do? try to run out of the dungeon while i kill them as they run.

people who are scared of losing gear should not play sandbox games.

end of story.
      First the portal ganking is an issue that only gets really solved after the dura loss change, not before (in the sense of them doing the same stuff but 2-3 maps away).

Second the scout became an "issue" when n+1 became really profitable, months after solo dungeon introduction (i don't know what change made it so profitable but for sure it wasn't a thing before). It was very rare to see the scout thing before that. You could literally enter a shiftshadow group dungeon without any scout.

Yes it's sad to see the scout be a thing but let's be real, you can't blame dungeon runners doing this when being commonly 4/5v12 or 1v5 for sdr (boi that's a very common behaviour). I've suggested many time to Korn and SBI to add a different thrashrate/dura loss table in order to disentivise n+1 dives. You know something that will basically erradicates both n+1 dives and scout at the same time, confident 100% about that stuff but SBI clearly don't care since they will introduce the corrupted dungeons.

I mean the root cause of all this circlejerk is because of SBI rewarding this kind of gameplay (they begin to slowly change that) but until the moment that divers decide do dive the not garbage way, scouts will still be there (legit or not legit).
    • Owlsane wrote:

Dismadeus wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

End of story.
      not true at all, its an issue that warrants a change just like the n+1 portal ganking warranted roads of avalon, and n+1 ganking of SRDs warranted 1v1 hgs, scouts being abused and half the time against the ToS is an issue that warrants another change to dungeon mechanics and diving ability.
      it makes me sad to see so many people be risk averse in a sandbox, be it ganker or dungeon runner.

just this morning i was fame farming solo, and 2 gankers came in after me. already im being dove and its 2v1, but im at full hp and walk towards them instead of pull another pack of adds, what do they do? try to run out of the dungeon while i kill them as they run.

end of story.
      First the portal ganking is an issue that only gets really solved after the dura loss change, not before (in the sense of them doing the same stuff but 2-3 maps away).
      Second the scout became an "issue" when n+1 became really profitable, months after solo dungeon introduction (i don't know what change made it so profitable but for sure it wasn't a thing before). It was very rare to see the scout thing before that. You could literally enter a shiftshadow group dungeon without any scout.

Yes it's sad to see the scout be a thing but let's be real, you can't blame dungeon runners doing this when being commonly 4/5v12 or 1v5 for sdr (boi that's a very common behaviour). I've suggested many time to Korn and SBI to add a different thrashrate/dura loss table in order to disentivise n+1 dives. You know something that will basically erradicates both n+1 dives and scout at the same time, confident 100% about that stuff but SBI clearly don't care since they will introduce the corrupted dungeons.

I mean the root cause of all this circlejerk is because of SBI rewarding this kind of gameplay (they begin to slowly change that) but until the moment that divers decide do dive the not garbage way, scouts will still be there (legit or not legit).
      problem is lot more people now have 400/400 are bored out of their minds and wanna dive, theres a difference doing dungeons a year ago cause a bunch of new ppl came and a bunch of new ppl got 400/400 while the map doesnt expand based on how many players it has. so u have people in 4.1 having same IP as people in t8, t6 resources apparently become more scarce and expensive, even transport mammoths went 25m in price since i started and ppl with 500m still wanna bully new players saying their gameplay is no risk; ppl literally run through 8 zones mounted to do solo dungeons ; u had ur chance to kill them now wait for them to go outside instead of trying to kill them while there cornered inside
    • LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

i agree scouts are a problem, best solution is to simply close the entrance after 1/5 enter solo/group dungeons
      You can't do it since diving is part of the game. Same as divers need to understand that scouts are part of the game. Just adapt, keep looking for dg's whitout scouts or whatever. My scout got cursed yesterday for being "a cancer" from a group of 6 players diving solo dgs....
      If you have 6 players to dive a solo dungeon just use your brain and try to surround him after he left. Take your chances and risk a little more. And accept the fact you can't just enter the dungeon and rape him anymore for his t4 or t4.1 gear and get free 10k silver.
    • LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

TheGreger wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

End of story.
      Thats funny, i only dive with my partner group dungeons and even if scoult see us ( ONLY 2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ) most groups just leave the dungeon. Stop being pathetic, just admit that you want free reward with no risk for you.Dungeons need a change, make it fair for both divers and the group runners, many people said different ideas, but there is still some people that only complain and want no risk for them.Thank you for the groups that actually fight back :) its always fun, even tho i die a lot when scoult see us and they wait for us 2.

in which fucking world is it fun to be dove by two 400/400 guys that are running pvp builds while nobody has mage robes and have 20 spec on their weps. like seriously if u wanna have fun playing vs good players ud be playing cgvgs, u can even run 5v5 hgs if u want fights as 2 but u just wanna bully people that dont wanna play with u
      Huh? T8 groups with bought maps and scoults are juicy my dude, stronger than us, 1400ip+ against 2 guys, what are you talking about? You really think i would get that much of fame in a week facing trash gear? lul
    • LetmeBurn wrote:

LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

i agree scouts are a problem, best solution is to simply close the entrance after 1/5 enter solo/group dungeons
      You can't do it since diving is part of the game. Same as divers need to understand that scouts are part of the game. Just adapt, keep looking for dg's whitout scouts or whatever. My scout got cursed yesterday for being "a cancer" from a group of 6 players diving solo dgs....If you have 6 players to dive a solo dungeon just use your brain and try to surround him after he left. Take your chances and risk a little more. And accept the fact you can't just enter the dungeon and rape him anymore for his t4 or t4.1 gear and get free 10k silver.
      Thankfully solo dungeons soon won't be a problem anymore if the corrupted dungeons actually work :)
    • LetmeBurn wrote:

LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

You can't do it since diving is part of the game. Same as divers need to understand that scouts are part of the game. Just adapt, keep looking for dg's whitout scouts or whatever. My scout got cursed yesterday for being "a cancer" from a group of 6 players diving solo dgs....If you have 6 players to dive a solo dungeon just use your brain and try to surround him after he left. Take your chances and risk a little more. And accept the fact you can't just enter the dungeon and rape him anymore for his t4 or t4.1 gear and get free 10k silver.
      diving is a part of the game cause they made it part of the game and they can easily take it out

TheGreger wrote:

LetmeBurn wrote:

LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

Thankfully solo dungeons soon won't be a problem anymore if the corrupted dungeons actually work :)
      t8 maps are 300k ea + scout is 120k per person per dungeon. and even in the 8.3 dungeons they run builds that kill static mobs not ones that are good for fighting a nature druid that spams hots and a carving with specter h hell jacket that runs away if it goes low.

also you keep saying *its a fair fight* ; what is the risk vs reward for these players and you ?

Risk -> lose a royal set worth 3m ; reward get two guys with 1m and split it 5 ways and they also hard counter you at the same time.

if u want skilled fights just get an 8.3 set and do cgvgs 2v5 in t8s why bother with people pveing
    • TheGreger wrote:

LetmeBurn wrote:

LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

It would still be a problem since solo dungeons issues aren't solved. You just move the main problem outside.
    • Telsaro wrote:

Hi,

Pardon me, as I am very new to this game but couldn't you just keep a few people outside the dungeon to catch the person once they "A" out and send just one guy in to alert the scout?
      Its only possible with a big diving group, and even so, they A out with shield and just run a few sec for the closer hideout. But it is a strategy indeed, but its more of a ganking strategy rather than a diving strategy.
    • I saw in the forum some ideas that could alleviate the situation of 4, 6, 8 or 10 + vs 1, 3 or 5 and the one that caught my attention the most was the one that said: "The more players attack another player, the trash rate this player's will rise accordingly" something like: if the ambushing side has a 4 vs 1 advantage, then the victim will have 75% trash or something like that... and this would increase the desire to be less when ambushing
      (more loot) and will increase the risk accordingly.

Although I wonder what would happen if a small group tries to ambush a bigger group and wins? Would they get a reward accordingly? You know, more risks, greater benefits. :D
    • Owlsane wrote:

Dismadeus wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

End of story.

end of story.

your right, it is hard to blame pve players for wanting low risk pve when being able to n+1 ganking provides such low risk pvp.

hopefully the devs address this, i think its a big enough issue to warrant change as n+1 ganking/scouting gets brought up so often as major complaints
      generic signature
    • Dismadeus wrote:

your right, it is hard to blame pve players for wanting low risk pve when being able to n+1 ganking provides such low risk pvp.
      hopefully the devs address this, i think its a big enough issue to warrant change as n+1 ganking/scouting gets brought up so often as major complaints
      meh just vets being sad that new players are allowed to play the game instead of just being card swipers that hand them out silver even though they sit on 400+m