Dungeon Scouting

• hFly wrote:

@Dismadeus
      PVE players are not asking for big rewards, they just don't wanna get fucked from behind everytime.
      And btw, what big reward again?

This is the loot from 3 full clear T6 red zones, and other than that were 2xT4 books, 14xT1 books and 39x1k bags.

I had to dodge 2 times people invading the dungeon by A out when they came flagged. First time came 3, second time a solo. If by any means they would think a little bit and only flag deeper into the dg, i would be dead in the first time, I dunno if the second time was only one or 1 baiting and the other guys with him, but no way i'd pay to see.

So again, what big reward? Every dungeon is a risk and gankers are everywhere, loot is shit and we need to use pve gear.
      What is the risk of gankers? Their prey fleeing? Please dude, you have no real risk.

Seeing this risk why shouldn't I join a big party and ask for a scout? I could go to at least try to focus in this shitty reward and don't have to worry too much with the freeloaders that want our gear, cause be real, u guys don't want the loot, its shit, we know.
      Edit: can people not read? i said that THE RISK TO BOTH GANKERS AND DUNGEON RUNNERS IS TOO LOW WITH THE CURRENT SYSTEM

that means that yes, i agree , GANKERS HAVE VERY LITTLE RISK .

not sure why your getting t3 from t6? its supposed to be +/- 2 tiers , t4 is the lowest you can get in t6, report it as a bug!

i do t8 solos, or t7 maps, i make on avg 1m+ per t8 dungeon, unless there are no loot drops at all, ~500k ish.

you should see my "too sell" and "to sort" bank tabs around some of the rests and in them if you think high tier dungeons dont give decent rewards. ( still no focus refining higher tier stuff but its also an easy 10m+ a day )

yes, i understand it sucks being on the receiving end of a gank, this is why i ask for a mechanic to replace scouts, and allow parties to know someone is diving them while removing the ability to A out.

this means as a dungeon runner, you now have a chance to fight back!

you will have to design your build to handle pvp as well as pve, but unless your doing ava raids or high end HCES, you dont need a meta pve setup to clear dungeons at all, and having pvp gear as part of your set ( not a swap ) will help you kill gankers every time.

this is how you solve just getting crushed while your in the middle of a group. i suggest a way that dungeon runners can better protect themselves from gankers, and more often than not actually just kill them.

i do this already, i pull small, leash adds far enough so i can just walk back to lose aggro if i see someone and have my passive HP regen food get me to full before they engage. most of the time the gankers run from me, because actually fighting me is too much of a risk for them, its pathetic. i wish they had to stay and fight me instead of run like cowards.

on the other side, i also gank dungeons, i run them and gank them AT THE SAME TIME (???? magic????). I personally, would rather a fight. most gankers do not and just want easy kills.

i already solo 2v2 hellgates and welp sets there just so i do get a fight but TBH theres a lot of rats in hellgates that run from one guy in 5.0 instead of fighting.

overall

THE ABILITY TO COWARD OUT OF PVP BECAUSE YOUR SCARED TO LOSE LOOT NEEDS TO BE TONED DOWN FOR BOTH GANKERS AND DUNGEON RUNNERS.

i cant stress this enough, ive had gankers run from JUST ME when they have THREE OR MORE PEOPLE because i turned around to FIGHT THEM
      generic signature

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dismadeus ().

• Dismadeus wrote:

Edit: can people not read? i said that THE RISK TO BOTH GANKERS AND DUNGEON RUNNERS IS TOO LOW WITH THE CURRENT SYSTEM
      that means that yes, i agree , GANKERS HAVE VERY LITTLE RISK .

yes, i understand it sucks being on the receiving end of a gank, this is why i ask for a mechanic to replace scouts, and allow parties to know someone is diving them while removing the ability to A out.

this means as a dungeon runner, you now have a chance to fight back!
      So you think if all divers will know the player in SRD can't a-out.?

Mr. Logic have some questions for you.

1. Gankers will start come solo/duo to dives? Why?
      2. Why now 90% divers is 3+ for SRD and 10+ for grd?
      3. How do you think removing a-out will increase the risk for divers?
      4. How players who trying to get fame to spec, should fight back 1 v 3+?

5. Why you want increase risk for dungeon runners?
      6. Why your suggestion increase the rewards for divers, also decrease they risk?

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• Complaints about divers and scouts have been going on for over a year and we still haven't had any feedback on that. In contrast, new dungeons are being implemented. Either SBI ignores the community and understands that everything is correct as it is today, or the dungeons will undergo rework. The fact is that there is no balance on both sides and even more, there is no interest in correcting these problems.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akhenaden ().