nerf race/nda balance playtests

• nerf race/nda balance playtests

why balancing item is almost always through nerf ? upgrading the less used/powerfull items instead of nerfing every things would be less frustrating for players imo.
      about the last nda my opinion is i dislike all of it but mostly:

Nature Staffs
      • Self Healing Sickness
        • Healing Reduction: 25% -> 40%
      • Revitalize (all Nature Staffs)
        • Added a 0.5s delay before the first tick
        • Damage now decreases the channel time stronger (Disruptionfactor: 5 -> 10)
      LOL is it a meme ? :D :D NERF NATURE MORE FFS :rolleyes: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Armors
      Levitate (Cultist Robe)
      • Added a 0.5s delay before the first tick
      • Tick Interval: 0.5s -> 1s
      • Heal & energy per tick: 3% -> 5%
      • Number of ticks: 10 -> 5
      think cultist is ok now i'm not sure about the change seems it's nerf again ?

Shoes
      Vengeful Sprint (Demon Boots)
      Cooldown: 30s -> 60s

+100% lol yeah okay that's not overkill at all :D

ps: please nerf nature again too stronk ! :D
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

All these seem to target hellgate rats and or for the up-coming new 1v1 dungeons so we don't see the battle of the nature staffs self-healing for 30 minutes and not dying.

Solid changes tbh.
      this is funny, RT or RT related people talking content..

Nature solo healing sickness is not affected for solo builds with these changes.

The healing sickness triggers if too many q are used on self without q someone else

For the RT and RT related content people... Nature on solo has thorns on q. So, these will never be affected by healing sickness ..

But good comment on the solid changes my friend.
    • Demon boots was a much needed and solid CD increase. If the purpose of demon boots is to escape an out numbered situation than the long CD has no impact on that scenario as they still can use them and mount up etc. But in current state with same CD as other boots they are extremely OP in 1v1 or 2v2 situations (which right now 2v2 is the most popular streamed content in all of Albion btw). Ray of light was always a broken low CD as well for the damage/utility provided so another solid change. Yeah the nature changes are odd since nature is already non existent in game play atm.

Items still in drastic need of fix are the guardian helmet and scholar sandals. Similar to demon boots scholar sandals are cancer in low man PvP since you cannot purge them or CC them. For this reason they should also have a higher CD than typical run skills so they cannot abuse the use of them to just constantly run. Guardian helm needs to be tweaked to be single target only AND only be a 10% base heal with no passive buffs. The hunter hood may need to be toned down just a bit on the amount of reflect damage but a reflect option is definitely needed with the amount of burst DPS that exists in game.

@Retroman you put in some solid small scale changes please consider the above as well if you have not already!
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

All these seem to target hellgate rats and or for the up-coming new 1v1 dungeons so we don't see the battle of the nature staffs self-healing for 30 minutes and not dying.

Solid changes tbh.
      this is funny, RT or RT related people talking content..
      Nature solo healing sickness is not affected for solo builds with these changes.

The healing sickness triggers if too many q are used on self without q someone else

For the RT and RT related content people... Nature on solo has thorns on q. So, these will never be affected by healing sickness ..

Then that needs to change because nature staff spamming heal is aids and if they want 1v1 content to be a thing in the future, a healing sickness should be applied.

Also you seem salty bud. :whistling:

Use this LINK & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
    • Tabor wrote:

Demon boots was a much needed and solid CD increase. If the purpose of demon boots is to escape an out numbered situation than the long CD has no impact on that scenario as they still can use them and mount up etc. But in current state with same CD as other boots they are extremely OP in 1v1 or 2v2 situations (which right now 2v2 is the most popular streamed content in all of Albion btw). Ray of light was always a broken low CD as well for the damage/utility provided so another solid change. Yeah the nature changes are odd since nature is already non existent in game play atm.

Items still in drastic need of fix are the guardian helmet and scholar sandals. Similar to demon boots scholar sandals are cancer in low man PvP since you cannot purge them or CC them. For this reason they should also have a higher CD than typical run skills so they cannot abuse the use of them to just constantly run. Guardian helm needs to be tweaked to be single target only AND only be a 10% base heal with no passive buffs. The hunter hood may need to be toned down just a bit on the amount of reflect damage but a reflect option is definitely needed with the amount of burst DPS that exists in game.

@Retroman you put in some solid small scale changes please consider the above as well if you have not already!
      Agree with you on most of this - but I don't think guardian helm is that bad. I know you play curse, I also have played it a lot and right now it is still really good for 1v1, 2v2 and 5v5 even with the current guardian helm. I think it needs some sort of counter play, otherwise it will be too strong and I'd rather not see it nerfed.

Hunter helm I am on the fence. It's obviously very strong with current mechanics, you reflect back MORE damage than you receive. But it is so easily played around and really only punishes careless players who just drop all their damage without inspecting or paying attention to what buffs are active on their target. I think currently the damage your reflecting is the damage value before your resists are taken into account, and then buffed by any active damage buffs you have? Would need to test that out but it certainly feels that way sometimes and I think amplifying it with damage buffs is maybe unecessary?
      AO Quick Reference Guide
      Discord: Grimhawke#9254

• Robinhoodrs wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Solid changes tbh.
      this is funny, RT or RT related people talking content..Nature solo healing sickness is not affected for solo builds with these changes.

Then that needs to change because nature staff spamming heal is aids and if they want 1v1 content to be a thing in the future, a healing sickness should be applied.
      Also you seem salty bud. :whistling:
      I am not salty I think..

The issue is, there is too many people talking without any competency which leads to oppinion.

From time to time if I come across something completely cluessless but with bold statement I nail it down.. u was just unlucky, that I pointed to you, whoever you are a d said "fake news"

Nature on thorns has no chance to spam any heal my not knowing friend. That's for example the reason all but mana on Autoattack passive don't work, because nothing can be spanked..

Nature on thorn heals by w, E, chest and pots

If u count chest and pots as heal spam your content involvement is even worse as I feared..

As this is not linked to nature..

The guys that spam heals are holy, not the green ones.. and the spells u mean is flash heal..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Then that needs to change because nature staff spamming heal is aids and if they want 1v1 content to be a thing in the future, a healing sickness should be applied.Also you seem salty bud. :whistling:
      I am not salty I think..
      The issue is, there is too many people talking without any competency which leads to opinion

From time to time if I come across something completely clueless but with bold statement I nail it down.. u was just unlucky, that I pointed to you, whoever you are a d said "fake news"

Nature on thorns has no chance to spam any heal my not knowing friend. That's for example the reason all but mana on Auto-attack passive don't work, because nothing can be spanked..

If u count chest and pots as heal spam your content involvement is even worse as I feared..

The guys that spam heals are holy, not the green ones.. and the spells u mean is flash heal..

I have no disagreements with anything you have said.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Piddle wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Then that needs to change because nature staff spamming heal is aids and if they want 1v1 content to be a thing in the future, a healing sickness should be applied.Also you seem salty bud. :whistling:
      I am not salty I think..The issue is, there is too many people talking without any competency which leads to opinion.

From time to time if I come across something completely clueless but with bold statement I nail it down.. u was just unlucky, that I pointed to you, whoever you are a d said "fake news"

Nature on thorns has no chance to spam any heal my not knowing friend. That's for example the reason all but mana on Auto-attack passive don't work, because nothing can be spanked..

snowflake , should u not be busy failing to fight some cartels??

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

• Hollywoodi wrote:

Piddle wrote:

The snowflake is the one who gets all mad and shaky because someone said something they don't like. In case you need to use that word again.

There are way too many little sheep role playing as wolves in this game. It's weird to see a sheep trying to bark like a dog, and at the same time wagging its fluffy little tail.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Piddle wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Piddle wrote:

The snowflake is the one who gets all mad and shaky because someone said something they don't like. In case you need to use that word again.
      There are way too many little sheep role playing as wolves in this game. It's weird to see a sheep trying to bark like a dog, and at the same time wagging its fluffy little tail.
      Stars??