Help, Launcher / Full client bug!

• Help, Launcher / Full client bug!

I have downloaded and played albion using the full client zip file thing, and have been enjoying the game for almost a week now, then an update came and now my full client zip thing is not updated and it would say "Incorrect Client Version", Dagother said in his post that it would update automatically (Maybe I misunderstood his statement, please help)

Is there a way to update the full client that I downloaded? or do I have to uninstall and redownload the game all over again everytime theres an update?

I can't download the launcher because when I do, it always resets to 970mb when it was already at 200 awhile ago, if anyone can tell me how to fix this issue, it would also be greatly appreciated (I tried running in administrator, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing worked)

I really love this game and was playing it non stop everyday until the update came and thus I was not able to log in anymore :( :(

Thanks in advance!
    • Hey there,

with your described launcher problems ("I can't download the launcher because when I do, it always resets to 970mb when it was already at 200 awhile ago"), you can use the fully patched client, as you already did. When we release a patch though, you will have to download the new .zip file, as your launcher issues do not allow it to be patched automatically.

So you'll have to download Dagother's new .zip again for now.