Improving players experience with Laborers.

• Improving players experience with Laborers.

We can se that the Dev team is working to improve Albion interface and gameplay throught all these updates but I think you guys could look to the Laborers and give a small rework in the way players interact with them.

In the actual system we need to Click to take out the resources, click (pressing Shift) or drag the diary to the worker and then click to confirm. For me its a pain (literaly speaking) to do this because I have tendonitis in the wrist and on my shoulder.

My suggestion is to make one button to remove the resource from the worker and another button to replace the respective diary that is in your inventory (compatible with the tier and type of the labor).

This would be a good improve to QoL for the ppl that use the laborers and have a shit ton of them to refill every day.

Idk if someone already talked about it or if the devs are already looking into it, but I just wanna leave this suggestion here.
    • It would be very helpful if when you purchase a laborer at the house or guild hall, if instead of forcing you into the laborer placement mechanic, instead it just sold you a contract and put it in your inventory.

This is particularly painful in guild halls because you can't click the interface from inside the building. So you are forced to walk outside the building. Buy the laborer. Walk back inside the building and place it. Then you have to repeat this process over and over.

If you just get contracts. You can click them all off at one time, and then go place them in the building.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Laborers are called Laborers for a reason.

For having laborers, YOU become a laborer - it´s a labor to do them.

But you can assign someone else to them, essentially hiring a Laborer to do the Labor for you - and you just pay him some cash.

If you make this easier, price of stone will SKYROCKET and people will be making alts with buildings.

I would love if they fixed selling items, instead having 2 clicks to sell items than current 4, or button to " sell order all " in your inventory - how nice would that be
    • Borbarad wrote:

Laborers are called Laborers for a reason.

For having laborers, YOU become a laborer - it´s a labor to do them
      Yes it is, but dont need to be painfull. What Im asking is just a correction on the EXCESSIVE mechanic to work with them becaus it causes me REAL pain...

Borbarad wrote:

But you can assign someone else to them, essentially hiring a Laborer to do the Labor for you - and you just pay him some cash.

If you make this easier, price of stone will SKYROCKET and people will be making alts with buildings.
      And imagine that there is people that dont have friends of people that they trust to do this job. There is also people that want to do it for whatever reason. Dont only think on your situation. And I doubt that a little change to improve quality of life in game will be a market change at this level.