Build suggestions for solo clearing blue T4 group dungeons

• Build suggestions for solo clearing blue T4 group dungeons

Hey,

Is there a suitable build to clear blue group dungeons at T4 areas as solo? So far tried Greataxe, Specter hood for body reset, Hellion Jacket and *random boots*. Regular mobs are not hard to clear but struggling with some bosses so far.
      Spec wise I'm not yet full specs. Mostly 8.0 and 8.1 gear atm for testing purposes.

So yea, is there a better build that I could test clearing blue dungeons as solo or are they even at max spec and 8.3 gear not worth the struggle?
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • I use the axe build you mentioned: great axe, helion jacket, leather shoes (refreshing sprint) but I use scolar cowl for mana and demon cape for more damage. I skip bosses with this setup, cuz it's only strong for trash.
      I had sometimes nature or holy staff with me. But killing bosses in T4/T5 dungeons with heal gear seems not worth the time.
      After the buff, 1H Dagger seems viable, as Zynthia mentioned. The build from video is good. But as you are in save zone, you can use more expensive gear. I use cultist robe for chest and assassins hood for CD shortage, muisak for more dps. I like this playstyle more, then the attack speed build from the video.
    • Lohend wrote:

Hey,

Is there a suitable build to clear blue group dungeons at T4 areas as solo? So far tried Greataxe, Specter hood for body reset, Hellion Jacket and *random boots*. Regular mobs are not hard to clear but struggling with some bosses so far.
      Spec wise I'm not yet full specs. Mostly 8.0 and 8.1 gear atm for testing purposes.

So yea, is there a better build that I could test clearing blue dungeons as solo or are they even at max spec and 8.3 gear not worth the struggle?
      I’ve done some t5 and t6 group dgs even before last balance dagger changes
      But was bored and finished that
      1h dagger+ torch 7.0 and higher
      Bridge cape
      Assassin hood
      Hunters jacket
      Merc shoes(invis for t6, refreshing sprint for t5)
      High tier stew
      T5 is killable all including all bosses
      T6 - only regular mobs (8.1 and higher you could kill bosses to)
      But via w8ing cds this activity is not so epic in exp/hour compared to high tier solos
      That’s just non-risk activity to be able afk every moment of time not scared you would be dived