Refer One Friend and Claim a White Direboar Mount Skin!

• keyfouyr wrote:

Al-Capone wrote:

PHmm sieht irgend wie anders aus als auf dem Foto oben. Ist das nicht irreführung der kunden oder hat sich da ein falscher Skin eingemogelt ?
      The skin from the picture looks better than the final product.
      Hey all -

The version that launched with this patch had more shading than was intended, and we will be reverting the ingame version to the brighter version closer to the screenshot above with Patch 13 later this week.
    • Twissa wrote:

Ravenar wrote:

Twissa wrote:

LOL I'm seeing people in the city mounting and dismounting with lymhurst boar trying to figure it out why it doesnt work. I understand that the saddled wild boar is a faction mount but you should have said somewhere that the skin doesnt apply to that mount. I really hope its just an error and if it isn't I hope you return the money to the people because they're feeling scammed.
      return the money? To whom? Is self referrals now approved?
      You do know people can buy the skin from other players?
      Serously? You wanna continue this? Yes. People can use silver to buy it from marketplace or trade in-game.

If by money you meant silver then maybe you got some point... But... Wait. Did you know people can also sell skin to other players?

So who should the silver/money be returned to?

?(
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

keyfouyr wrote:

Al-Capone wrote:

PHmm sieht irgend wie anders aus als auf dem Foto oben. Ist das nicht irreführung der kunden oder hat sich da ein falscher Skin eingemogelt ?
      Hey all -
      The version that launched with this patch had more shading than was intended, and we will be reverting the ingame version to the brighter version closer to the screenshot above with Patch 13 later this week.
      What if some people do not like the change if they have already redemed the skin and it will look different after hotfix. Wouldn't it be better to include both variants?
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • Ravenar wrote:

Twissa wrote:

Ravenar wrote:

Twissa wrote:

LOL I'm seeing people in the city mounting and dismounting with lymhurst boar trying to figure it out why it doesnt work. I understand that the saddled wild boar is a faction mount but you should have said somewhere that the skin doesnt apply to that mount. I really hope its just an error and if it isn't I hope you return the money to the people because they're feeling scammed.
      Serously? You wanna continue this? Yes. People can use silver to buy it from marketplace or trade in-game.
      If by money you meant silver then maybe you got some point... But... Wait. Did you know people can also sell skin to other players?

?(
      I dont know, I really dont care about the subject, I'm not into vanity stuff and I'll never buy a skin unless it's gorgeous, which I really doubt. People bought the skin and the skin isn't as advertised and albion never said it wouldn't work on the most used boars ( lymhurst and spectral)...If I had bought it I would ask for a silver return ( which thinking now is kinda impossible) Still....

Next time you ( albion ) release any skin PLEASE clarify on which mounts can be used or not because people really are feeling kinda scammed.
      Shikady - La Supremacia
    • Twissa wrote:

Ravenar wrote:

Twissa wrote:

Ravenar wrote:

Twissa wrote:

Serously? You wanna continue this? Yes. People can use silver to buy it from marketplace or trade in-game.If by money you meant silver then maybe you got some point... But... Wait. Did you know people can also sell skin to other players?

?(
      I dont know, I really dont care about the subject, I'm not into vanity stuff and I'll never buy a skin unless it's gorgeous, which I really doubt. People bought the skin and the skin isn't as advertised and albion never said it wouldn't work on the most used boars ( lymhurst and spectral)...If I had bought it I would ask for a silver return ( which thinking now is kinda impossible) Still....

Next time you ( albion ) release any skin PLEASE clarify on which mounts can be used or not because people really are feeling kinda scammed.
      If player think the direboar skin can be used on the lymhurst or spectral boar, why they think so? Crystal tower mount also should be affected by this skin?

What fact is the reason to think so? They all pigs? Should 5 players dove in SRD also change they skin for me? I am pretty sure they are pigs.

Like if i think i can use swiftclaw skin on the rageclaw, not mean someone scammed me.
      Its just all about, i decided something with no reason, and now surprised that i am wrong, and feel scammed.

You can not "be scammed" coth you cant put this skin on OX just coth the description don't have "not for OX".

Its like, i buy an apple, but i think its taste like chicken, and if its not, i feel scammed.

Only reasonable thing, is a different colour, and they sayd it will be fixed.

The post was edited 2 times, last by iRawr ().

• PrintsKaspian wrote:

keyfouyr wrote:

Al-Capone wrote:

Hey all -
      Danke sieht jetzt viel besser aus.