Healing is Overpowered and destroys the pvp!

    • When I started the game I was playing nature but nowadays they nerfed it so hard that it does not suit my playstyle anymore (too much effort). I would say that it's directed toward well organized teams that can protect their healers or solo players that can outsmart their opponent. And ZvZ.

      Holy is great though.

      So I'm afraid that if the devs change healing mechanichs too much, nobody would want to play it anymore. At the end of the day, you want to have fun right?
      Albion-Online is a game so it should not make you feel like you are working full-time job :)
    • arke971 wrote:

      When I started the game I was playing nature but nowadays they nerfed it so hard that it does not suit my playstyle anymore (too much effort). I would say that it's directed toward well organized teams that can protect their healers or solo players that can outsmart their opponent. And ZvZ.

      Holy is great though.

      So I'm afraid that if the devs change healing mechanichs too much, nobody would want to play it anymore. At the end of the day, you want to have fun right?
      Albion-Online is a game so it should not make you feel like you are working full-time job
      look at all this selfheal items, mercenary jacket heals you for 1800 hp from 2 to 15 seconds max.
      Healing potion heals you for 27% of your max HP for 7 seconds.
      1h dagger heal you 5000 hp for 5 seconds.
      Chultist robe, guardian helmets etc.

      Who need a healer if everyone can selfheal from 10% to full HP faster then any E skill CD was reset?

      Self-healing make the fight sloooow and boring, not a healers.

      Look at the real fights, its aggressive and fun just when both teams has a healer, if one of the teams lost they healer, fight is not aggressive for them anymore, they just running. Its same for 5 v 5, 2 v 2, 20 v 20, ZvZ.
      Fight without healer is a burst, get kill, run and reset if no, repeat for 10 minutes.

      And the new nerfs is all about it. Healer should have protection from the team, if your team not protect they healer - its time to say goodbye to that team or stupid "killers666", and find the one with team play.

      Now healer should carry the whole team stupidity on they own. Just because good healers can do that.
      After nerf, we just cant do that anymore. But it will no affect to 1 v 1 vs a healer. You still cant kill a healer, same as healer can't kill anyone.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

    • In arena (today) it takes less than 3 seconds to be killed as healer and a long time to heal yourself back up. If healing is nerfed anymore you mine was well wipe healing off of the destiny board all together. Healing used to be a vital role in the game and it has continuously been nerfed. A tank can silence you with demon helm and you are screwed for 10 seconds, just add cc and a little DPS and forget about it. Healing is by far the least rewarding, most stressful and thankless job in the game, you are killed the most by a long shot and there are absolutely zero mechanics to make up for this continuous loss of gear that other classes do not have to endure. I hope this sickness increase is already in game because if not the class will be entirely useless. I am an 800 healer and I have about the same amount of heal power as I did as a T4 healer 3 years ago. That's not cool. If you want to continuously degrade the role of healer then wipe healing out of the game entirely and give healers 100 percent spec back for free, if it gets any weaker I will have wasted 10's of thousands of hours of fame farming. Or just ban healers from 1v1 corrupted dungeons. How can we say healing is overpowered in a game where there are multiple one shot builds??

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Savvah ().

    • New

      It's simple healers shouldn't be able to survive through mountains of CC and Burst damage most of the time no matter which way you slice it... sure maybe it's balanced in 5v5s and UP but in 2v2s if you don't have a healer YOU LOSE 80% OR THE TIME and if you don't play it perfectly you lose 100% of the time...... why should one team have to play everything perfectly and still have a MASSIVE disadvantage?

      Healers can eat any amount of damage and CC in 2v2s

      not only can they survive the damage.. but they can EASILY out sustain the entire fight WHILE BEING FOCUSED BY 2 PEOPLE? while the healers DPS mindlessly kills the other team..

      it's not balanced in 2v2s.. PERIOD
    • New

      Getshrektnub wrote:

      It's simple healers shouldn't be able to survive through mountains of CC and Burst damage most of the time no matter which way you slice it... sure maybe it's balanced in 5v5s and UP but in 2v2s if you don't have a healer YOU LOSE 80% OR THE TIME and if you don't play it perfectly you lose 100% of the time...... why should one team have to play everything perfectly and still have a MASSIVE disadvantage?

      Healers can eat any amount of damage and CC in 2v2s

      not only can they survive the damage.. but they can EASILY out sustain the entire fight WHILE BEING FOCUSED BY 2 PEOPLE? while the healers DPS mindlessly kills the other team..

      it's not balanced in 2v2s.. PERIOD
      LOL, Your so right because no double dps teams ever do really well in 2v2 HGs, Never happens.... Lol Btw healers just got nerfed again with another self healing sickness smack down
    • New

      Neef wrote:

      Getshrektnub wrote:

      It's simple healers shouldn't be able to survive through mountains of CC and Burst damage most of the time no matter which way you slice it... sure maybe it's balanced in 5v5s and UP but in 2v2s if you don't have a healer YOU LOSE 80% OR THE TIME and if you don't play it perfectly you lose 100% of the time...... why should one team have to play everything perfectly and still have a MASSIVE disadvantage?

      Healers can eat any amount of damage and CC in 2v2s

      not only can they survive the damage.. but they can EASILY out sustain the entire fight WHILE BEING FOCUSED BY 2 PEOPLE? while the healers DPS mindlessly kills the other team..

      it's not balanced in 2v2s.. PERIOD
      LOL, Your so right because no double dps teams ever do really well in 2v2 HGs, Never happens.... Lol Btw healers just got nerfed again with another self healing sickness smack down
      Thank God I don't have to see a flash heal spam back to full HP regardless of how many forbidden stabs and cleric sandals you hit those kids with
    • New

      Getshrektnub wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Getshrektnub wrote:

      It's simple healers shouldn't be able to survive through mountains of CC and Burst damage most of the time no matter which way you slice it... sure maybe it's balanced in 5v5s and UP but in 2v2s if you don't have a healer YOU LOSE 80% OR THE TIME and if you don't play it perfectly you lose 100% of the time...... why should one team have to play everything perfectly and still have a MASSIVE disadvantage?

      Healers can eat any amount of damage and CC in 2v2s

      not only can they survive the damage.. but they can EASILY out sustain the entire fight WHILE BEING FOCUSED BY 2 PEOPLE? while the healers DPS mindlessly kills the other team..

      it's not balanced in 2v2s.. PERIOD
      LOL, Your so right because no double dps teams ever do really well in 2v2 HGs, Never happens.... Lol Btw healers just got nerfed again with another self healing sickness smack down
      Thank God I don't have to see a flash heal spam back to full HP regardless of how many forbidden stabs and cleric sandals you hit those kids with
      Cleric sandals? What the fuck? Are you a grandma throwing slippers?