Healing is Overpowered and destroys the pvp!

• New

When I started the game I was playing nature but nowadays they nerfed it so hard that it does not suit my playstyle anymore (too much effort). I would say that it's directed toward well organized teams that can protect their healers or solo players that can outsmart their opponent. And ZvZ.

Holy is great though.

So I'm afraid that if the devs change healing mechanichs too much, nobody would want to play it anymore. At the end of the day, you want to have fun right?
      Albion-Online is a game so it should not make you feel like you are working full-time job :)
    • New

arke971 wrote:

When I started the game I was playing nature but nowadays they nerfed it so hard that it does not suit my playstyle anymore (too much effort). I would say that it's directed toward well organized teams that can protect their healers or solo players that can outsmart their opponent. And ZvZ.

Holy is great though.

So I'm afraid that if the devs change healing mechanichs too much, nobody would want to play it anymore. At the end of the day, you want to have fun right?
      Albion-Online is a game so it should not make you feel like you are working full-time job
      look at all this selfheal items, mercenary jacket heals you for 1800 hp from 2 to 15 seconds max.
      Healing potion heals you for 27% of your max HP for 7 seconds.
      1h dagger heal you 5000 hp for 5 seconds.
      Chultist robe, guardian helmets etc.

Who need a healer if everyone can selfheal from 10% to full HP faster then any E skill CD was reset?

Self-healing make the fight sloooow and boring, not a healers.

Look at the real fights, its aggressive and fun just when both teams has a healer, if one of the teams lost they healer, fight is not aggressive for them anymore, they just running. Its same for 5 v 5, 2 v 2, 20 v 20, ZvZ.
      Fight without healer is a burst, get kill, run and reset if no, repeat for 10 minutes.

And the new nerfs is all about it. Healer should have protection from the team, if your team not protect they healer - its time to say goodbye to that team or stupid "killers666", and find the one with team play.

Now healer should carry the whole team stupidity on they own. Just because good healers can do that.
      After nerf, we just cant do that anymore. But it will no affect to 1 v 1 vs a healer. You still cant kill a healer, same as healer can't kill anyone.

The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().