Healing is Overpowered and destroys the pvp!

• arenaling wrote:

MekaDeth wrote:

Healing is rediculously OP in the right hands. Healing should be reduced by 50% minimum. No one enjoys playing against players that can not be killed. A good healer can completely carry a careless team and this is a major flaw with this game. A match should not be decided by which team has a competent healer. When both teams have a good healer, it's endless tit for tat and no one dies until one team gets bored and gives up. I'm over it.
      there is no good healer can carry.. but there is bad healer yes.. i dont understand in what circumstance players with healer can not be killed, that would be your party that so bad at focusing at war. one thing that makes healer so good is the tank / support / cc who protect him.. believe me, if your enemy cant touch your healer, you can live longer. protecting healer is one crucial thing that makes healing is OP.. thats why there is no good healer can carry, your teamwork is matter.. healer is so weak that he can be bombed and die faster than other role
      This is true, healer can survive 2 cc in a row, at the best case, but 3 CC and healer will die, every good tank can make 3CC in a row
    • arenaling wrote:

MekaDeth wrote:

Healing is rediculously OP in the right hands. Healing should be reduced by 50% minimum. No one enjoys playing against players that can not be killed. A good healer can completely carry a careless team and this is a major flaw with this game. A match should not be decided by which team has a competent healer. When both teams have a good healer, it's endless tit for tat and no one dies until one team gets bored and gives up. I'm over it.
      there is no good healer can carry.. but there is bad healer yes.. i dont understand in what circumstance players with healer can not be killed, that would be your party that so bad at focusing at war. one thing that makes healer so good is the tank / support / cc who protect him.. believe me, if your enemy cant touch your healer, you can live longer. protecting healer is one crucial thing that makes healing is OP.. thats why there is no good healer can carry, your teamwork is matter.. healer is so weak that he can be bombed and die faster than other role
      In a game where cooldowns are ridiculously long and basic attacks do nothing but tickle, a player should not be able to go from 1hp to full health in one second. It should not require a fully coordinated 5 man team to take out one healer. The gameplay is similar to DOTA or LoL but healing is 1000% stronger. It makes no sense. Every time I find myself up against a healer it's never a fun fight EVER!
    • It takes 2 people to focus down a healer. As a test, have you and a friend on a bow focus the healer, and see how quick he melts. Another one is countering. The double bladed has enough interrupts to disrupt the holy healer from doing much.

In the arena, healer has a queue of 2 seconds, while dps players have a queue of 5 minutes. There already is a deficit of healers in the arena. Nerf it more, and even less people will want to play healer.
    • New

PastaPlease wrote:

It takes 2 people to focus down a healer. As a test, have you and a friend on a bow focus the healer, and see how quick he melts. Another one is countering. The double bladed has enough interrupts to disrupt the holy healer from doing much.

In the arena, healer has a queue of 2 seconds, while dps players have a queue of 5 minutes. There already is a deficit of healers in the arena. Nerf it more, and even less people will want to play healer.
      So in specific circumstances, 2 people can kill 1 healer? Do you not realize how ridiculous that is? A healer should never be able to beat 1 DPS. They are support class.

People still play healer in LoL and Dota despite being much weaker than god mode Albion healers, so no your theory is wrong.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MekaDeth ().

• New

Helthros wrote:

Most healers can be killed in a demon helmet silence...

You should NOT be able to solo a healer unless you have specifically built yourself around it. And even then, it should require perfect execution.

Keep making healing in this game miserable and undesirable and see what happens to content.
      In what bloody universe should a healer be king of 1v1? Healers are currently raid bosses. This is nonsense. No other game has this nonsensically problem.
    • New

MekaDeth wrote:

So in specific circumstances, 2 people can kill 1 healer? Do you not realize how ridiculous that is? A healer should never be able to beat 1 DPS. They are support class.
      People still play healer in LoL and Dota despite being much weaker than god mode Albion healers, so no your theory is wrong.

MekaDeth wrote:

Helthros wrote:

You should NOT be able to solo a healer unless you have specifically built yourself around it. And even then, it should require perfect execution.

Keep making healing in this game miserable and undesirable and see what happens to content.
      In what bloody universe should a healer be king of 1v1? Healers are currently raid bosses. This is nonsense. No other game has this nonsensically problem.

Who told you that? Healer is 1 v 1 king?

You got killed by healer? How? You forgot to equip anything? Or forgot how to use your sprints?

Healer has no burst damage, no kite, no CC, no engage potential.

How the hell you call class like that a king of 1 v 1?

If you got killed by the healer, its not a OP healer, but you need learn to play. Because you can escape fight vs healer any time, with no specific counter items, but by any items.
      Its just impossible to lose to healer in 1 v 1. Or you talk about bank duels? Its not even a content, and deathgivers or 1h sword is a king of it.

In the game where any class can heal himself from 10% to full HP in 5-7 seconds, and have everything from other class, you call a healer OP?

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• New

iRawr wrote:

MekaDeth wrote:

MekaDeth wrote:

Helthros wrote:

You got killed by healer? How? You forgot to equip anything? Or forgot how to use your sprints?

If you got killed by the healer, its not a OP healer, but you need learn to play. Because you can escape fight vs healer any time, with no specific counter items, but by any items.
      Its just impossible to lose to healer in 1 v 1. Or you talk about bank duels? Its not even a content, and deathgivers or 1h sword is a king of it.

In the game where any class can heal himself from 10% to full HP in 5-7 seconds, and have everything from other class, you call a healer OP?
      what these players forget, a healer that is hard to kill is on no damage

I tell you one thing, if I am just on arcane and defence you cannot kill me either

If I am on bloodletter, you will probably not kill me either..

Any class that is hard to kill in 1 on 1 is op???

Really? Curse on merc and guardian helmet ..super hard kill

1 h dagger..on hellion hard to kill
    • New

Hollywoodi wrote:

iRawr wrote:

MekaDeth wrote:

MekaDeth wrote:

Helthros wrote:

what these players forget, a healer that is hard to kill is on no damage
      I tell you one thing, if I am just on arcane and defence you cannot kill me either

If I am on bloodletter, you will probably not kill me either..

Any class that is hard to kill in 1 on 1 is op???

Really? Curse on merc and guardian helmet ..super hard kill

1 h dagger..on hellion hard to kill
      Also, healer use 3 of 5 slots for defensive items, 1 slot for healer weapon, and cape for utility.
      Its correct, its hard to kill a healer in 1 v 1, and its should not be possible.

But on other side healer use 0 of 5 slots for DPS, its impossible to die from healer, you should be AFK or stupid to do that.

Equip 4 of slots with pure defensive items, and no one gonna kill you in 1 v 1. Doesn't meter if you r healer or not.

New corrupted dungeon made same mistakes as hellgates, circled map with unlimited kite potential. Healer will not kill anyone here, because the other player can just use sprints and done, he is safe.

The post was edited 2 times, last by iRawr ().

• New

iRawr wrote:

Literally everyone defending healers is saying you should not be able to kill a healer on your own. Walking away from a healer is not called a win. If healer can't lose in a 1v1 = king of 1v1.
      Tell me, if you believe so heavily that a healer should not be killed by one player, then why the hell is Albion the only game I've ever played where a healer can not be killed by one player?
    • New

MekaDeth wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Literally everyone defending healers is saying you should not be able to kill a healer on your own. Walking away from a healer is not called a win. If healer can't lose in a 1v1 = king of 1v1.Tell me, if you believe so heavily that a healer should not be killed by one player, then why the hell is Albion the only game I've ever played where a healer can not be killed by one player?
      Why you didn't read?

Equip 4 of 5 slots with defensive items = done, you can not be killed in 1 v 1.

If you r dagger, you also can escape easy.
      If you r healer - you can heal yourself so mo sustain.
      Same for arcane.
      And same for any other weapon you use.

But also, with some weapons, you still able to kill, like cursed, or same dagger.

But not as healer, healer trade the possibility to kill you, for heal.
      So yes, that's why he got more sustain then DPS.
      Because in total, he wear like 5 defensive items.

Should i tell you why player who use 5/5 defensive items, who can't kill anyone - can not be easily killed?

Or you wanna know why you, wearing like 1/5 defensive items, can be killed?

The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

• New

iRawr wrote:

healer trade the possibility to kill you, for heal.

Should i tell you why player who use 5/5 defensive items, who can't kill anyone - can not be easily killed?

Can't kill you say? Just admit it already, healing is overtuned and needs a nerf. I rest my case.
    • New

MekaDeth wrote:

iRawr wrote:

healer trade the possibility to kill you, for heal.

Can't kill you say? Just admit it already, healing is overtuned and needs a nerf. I rest my case.
      Ahaha, the first 1 v 1 "battle" from video is showing just what i sayd.

You can not be killed by a healer if you dont want to be killed by a healer. What you wanna show me here? Guy escaped with just 1 sprint skill used for escape.

Other guys is just killed themselves by reflect, and can leave the fight any time, but didn't do that.

Stupidity of guys like that, not make healer OP.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• New

1h sword, claymore, 1h dagger, BL, 1h curse all this weapon i play can win 1v1 against nature healer. Players who call them OP must play 0 burst, 0 cc builds or something like that.

If you have a problem with nature healer use mage robe and problem fixed.

Nature is not good at any content, unlike holy. In solo it is at most average. In addition more nerfs are coming:
      Nature Staffs
      • Self Healing Sickness
        • It now requires less casts to activate
        • Healing Reduction: 25% -> 40%
      • Revitalize (all Nature Staffs)
        • Added a 0.5s delay before the first tick
        • Damage now decreases the channel time stronger (Disruptionfactor: 5 -> 10)

In new Corrupted dungeons, if you can run freely over and over again, no healer will be life-threatening.However, if the construction of the dungeon does not allow kite, holy healer can be powerful, and nature will be a noobs slayer.