Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 13

    • Maszke wrote:

      i don't care about zvz, but if this is your solution to the problem you're not understanding that much over your game.

      Take a break on development, go play in a zvz guild undercover, play your game atleast one month, you'll understand what's going on.
      Well, we have tried to suggest them quite often to play their own game..

      Maybe it is time to come with a different solution proposal..

      Dear SBI it might be more helpful to consult not with the guys being and causing the problem of ZvZ while ZvZ because obviously getting consulted by these RT people has not helped so far...
    • Non è possibile ripristinare il timer dell'arena nel momento in cui si esegue un po 'di manutenzione giornaliera per la missione che dà il sigillo reale? Ciò migliorerebbe notevolmente la qualità della vita di molti giocatori che forse accedono quando possono e forse prima di trascorrere 24 ore necessarie a ripristinare i premi.


      Couldn't you reset the arena timer the moment you do daily maintenance a little bit happens for the mission that gives the royal seal?This would greatly improve the quality of life of many players who maybe log in when they can and maybe before they spend 24 hours necessary to restore the prizes pass.
    • TEST SERVER:



      LIVE GAME:




      TEST SERVER:



      LIVE GAME:




      What the hell has happened with the graphics? Everything posted above is on the "LOW" setting on the graphics options and you can clearly see the difference from the Test Server to the current Live Game. Can clearly see that the anti aliasing is broken or turned off on the test server, the colors are off-set and the overall zoom-out seems off.

      Use this LINK & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
    • MaraxuS wrote:

      I think, it is not necessary to change the arena map to crystal, since crystal L1 is non-lethal anymore. You may practice there.
      But absolutly +1 for new arena modes with other maps, player numbers and objects.

      In general the arena buff is a good thing, imho.
      Next step: Synchronizing Arena cooldown with server downtime, like everything else.
      Synchronizing downtime with cooldown would be amazing.
    • I am disappointed at the design the devs chose to implement to address the lack of solo dungeons. Its like seeing the mona lisa being doodled on with a number 2 pencil.

      You basically made faction fame farming completely safe from gankers instead of encouraging players to explore the map and take bigger risks or even buy a dungeon map (rarely someone buys them).

      The root issue here that you are trying to address is that new players are looking for safe and lucrative fame farming. Why not use the available assets in game?

      You already have a world teeming with mobs that no one kills. Introduce faction missions that will give out similar rewards to a solo dungeon from killing open-world mobs.

      That way you will solve the overpopulation in dungeons AND keep your open world populated, not with players disappearing into instanced dungeons and remaining completely safe.

      seriously guys.. play your game once in a while.. this is embarrassing
    • Telseko wrote:

      I am disappointed at the design the devs chose to implement to address the lack of solo dungeons. Its like seeing the mona lisa being doodled on with a number 2 pencil.

      You basically made faction fame farming completely safe from gankers instead of encouraging players to explore the map and take bigger risks or even buy a dungeon map (rarely someone buys them).

      The root issue here that you are trying to address is that new players are looking for safe and lucrative fame farming. Why not use the available assets in game?

      You already have a world teeming with mobs that no one kills. Introduce faction missions that will give out similar rewards to a solo dungeon from killing open-world mobs.

      That way you will solve the overpopulation in dungeons AND keep your open world populated, not with players disappearing into instanced dungeons and remaining completely safe.

      seriously guys.. play your game once in a while.. this is embarrassing
      Like to gank new players on faction in yellow and blue zones?
      So you the one of players, who killing the fresh new players of albion in most dirty way. And telling other how to "save population"?

      Can we also have a potato guild leaders opinions?

      This game should be about risk/reward. And reward for blue and yellow zone faction farming is shit. So why the risk of be doved by 400 specd party in YZ should be big?
    • "When a player enters a Solo Randomized Dungeon in a blue or yellow zone and no other player uses the portal in a certain time, the entry portal will disappear while the player is still inside the dungeon. Players already inside the dungeon can remain inside and can use the exit or A-ability to leave, but no new players will be able to enter."


      May I translate you the resulting game play for this?


      Faction Flag
      Enter SRD
      Wait at entrance ready to leave till private
      Farm safe

      If someone enter - leave

      You have introduced a wait on private game..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      "When a player enters a Solo Randomized Dungeon in a blue or yellow zone and no other player uses the portal in a certain time, the entry portal will disappear while the player is still inside the dungeon. Players already inside the dungeon can remain inside and can use the exit or A-ability to leave, but no new players will be able to enter."


      May I translate you the resulting game play for this?


      Faction Flag
      Enter SRD
      Wait at entrance ready to leave till private
      Farm safe

      If someone enter - leave

      You have introduced a wait on private game..
      You missed a part of its just for blue and yellow zones. Rewards and fame is crap in this zones. Low rewards - low risk.

      Its is much more balanced then portal camping gankfest with no risk - huge rewards.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      "When a player enters a Solo Randomized Dungeon in a blue or yellow zone and no other player uses the portal in a certain time, the entry portal will disappear while the player is still inside the dungeon. Players already inside the dungeon can remain inside and can use the exit or A-ability to leave, but no new players will be able to enter."


      May I translate you the resulting game play for this?


      Faction Flag
      Enter SRD
      Wait at entrance ready to leave till private
      Farm safe

      If someone enter - leave

      You have introduced a wait on private game..
      Depends on time till portal disappear. SRD in yellow will yield 1500 FP max (approximately). It can be cleared in 8-10 minutes easily. Will you wait 5-10 minutes (just an example time) for entrance to close, or run it fast and move to another one? I'm not even talking about skipping 1st floor. It could be abused in T8 black maybe (yet again, skip 1st floor or clear it fast), but not in blue and yellow. It's absolutely ineffective.

      Seems totally fine to me. This is my personal point of view, and you can disagree with me, ofc.
    • iRawr wrote:

      Telseko wrote:

      I am disappointed at the low iq design the devs chose to implement to address the lack of solo dungeons. Its like seeing the mona lisa being doodled on with a number 2 pencil.

      You basically made faction fame farming completely safe from gankers instead of encouraging players to explore the map and take bigger risks or even buy a dungeon map (rarely someone buys them).

      The root issue here that you are trying to address is that new players are looking for safe and lucrative fame farming. Why not use the available assets in game?

      You already have a world teeming with mobs that no one kills. Introduce faction missions that will give out similar rewards to a solo dungeon from killing open-world mobs.

      That way you will solve the overpopulation in dungeons AND keep your open world populated, not with players disappearing into instanced dungeons and remaining completely safe.

      seriously guys.. play your game once in a while.. this is embarrassing
      Like to gank new players on faction in yellow and blue zones?So you the one of players, who killing the fresh new players of albion in most dirty way. And telling other how to "save population"?

      Can we also have a potato guild leaders opinions?

      This game should be about risk/reward. And reward for blue and yellow zone faction farming is shit. So why the risk of be doved by 400 specd party in YZ should be big?
      So admit youre a care bear player that hates to get ganked. Go play pve safe games like hello kitty online.

      yeah its about risk/reward. What risk are you taking when fame farming when no one can gank you anymore? Its going to be COMPLETELY SAFE now. Dont you see? And trust me its not completely shit while you are faction flagged.

      The devs are now passively encouraging players to not explore the map, and remain next to their city.

      there is a much more elegant solution to this issue.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Telseko ().

    • Telseko wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      Telseko wrote:

      I am disappointed at the low iq design the devs chose to implement to address the lack of solo dungeons. Its like seeing the mona lisa being doodled on with a number 2 pencil.

      You basically made faction fame farming completely safe from gankers instead of encouraging players to explore the map and take bigger risks or even buy a dungeon map (rarely someone buys them).

      The root issue here that you are trying to address is that new players are looking for safe and lucrative fame farming. Why not use the available assets in game?

      You already have a world teeming with mobs that no one kills. Introduce faction missions that will give out similar rewards to a solo dungeon from killing open-world mobs.

      That way you will solve the overpopulation in dungeons AND keep your open world populated, not with players disappearing into instanced dungeons and remaining completely safe.

      seriously guys.. play your game once in a while.. this is embarrassing
      Like to gank new players on faction in yellow and blue zones?So you the one of players, who killing the fresh new players of albion in most dirty way. And telling other how to "save population"?
      Can we also have a potato guild leaders opinions?

      This game should be about risk/reward. And reward for blue and yellow zone faction farming is shit. So why the risk of be doved by 400 specd party in YZ should be big?
      So admit youre a care bear player that hates to get ganked. Go play pve safe games like hello kitty online.
      yeah its about risk/reward. What risk are you taking when fame farming when no one can gank you anymore? Its going to be COMPLETELY SAFE now. Dont you see? And trust me its not completely shit while you are faction flagged.

      The devs are now passively encouraging players to not explore the map, and remain next to their city.

      there is a much more elegant solution to this issue.
      I hate to be ganked? I love to be ganked! Ask gankers who gank red zones at longtimber for example.

      I am the one who will be happy if they will try to gank me. But well, they are running 9/10 times when i am dismounting.

      Why? Just ganking me is a big risk, and no profit.


      But i just hate "PvPers", who come Yellow and blue zone with they 400 spec, in group of 5+, to gank/dive new players. And run if one guy dismount on them, instead of been scared.

      They r my sweet content, and I don't like when my sweet content running away. I wanna fight, not play that stupid chicken run.

      And if this sweet content will not get lost in yellow/blue zones(where i didn't wanna play at all) bulling new players from playing Albion = i will get more content in red/black zones.
      That why i like this change.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

    • Wow dude. You dont get it?
      Its not about you.

      its about the game shifting to a different design. This little change will be a precedent for upcoming “patches” to fix the issues that will arise from it.

      I dont mind Making blue zones correspond to this change... but yz? Ye this is a downward spiral