Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 13

• Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 13

Queen Patch 13

Arena Changes and Fixes

• Adjusted Arena Rewards:
        • Fame Bonus per win: 20,000 → 40,000
        • Healers now get an additional 10,000 Fame per win via an additional Tome of Insight
        • An Arena win now also gives 1,000 Adventurer's Challenge points
      • Improved Arena Signup UI:
        • Now shows all daily rewards and the different rewards for healers vs. other roles
        • Shows time until new daily rewards can be won
        • Style synced with Crystal League Signup UI
        • Clarified and shortened wording
      • Improved appearance and wording of "Match Ready" popup
      • Fixed an issue where Arena registration would sometimes cancel before the current countdown ended
      • Fixed an issue where the Arena UI would not display more than one queued player
      Increased Availability of Blue and Yellow Zone Solo Randomized Dungeons
      When a player enters a Solo Randomized Dungeon in a blue or yellow zone and no other player uses the portal in a certain time, the entry portal will disappear while the player is still inside the dungeon. Players already inside the dungeon can remain inside and can use the exit or A-ability to leave, but no new players will be able to enter.

Once the entry portal is removed, a new entry portal will spawn elsewhere in the world. This will increase the overall number of "fresh" dungeons in these zones, while still allowing players to run solo dungeons together and follow others into a dungeon within a reasonable time window.

Smart Cluster Queue Adjustments
      Players waiting to enter a cluster via the Smart Cluster Queue now also add to the total Disarray headcount in the cluster for which they are queueing. For example:
      • Alliance X has 100 players in Cluster A
      • Alliance X also has 80 players in Cluster B, 50 of whom are waiting to enter Cluster A via the Smart Cluster Queue
      • All Alliance X players in Cluster A would receive a Disarray debuff based on 150 players (100 in cluster + 50 in queue)
      • All Alliance X players in Cluster B would receive a Disarray debuff based only on the 80 players in the cluster
      Disarray Strength Adjustments
      Additionally, the effects of Disarray, AKA the zerg debuff, no longer accelerate as quickly with higher player numbers. The new debuff thresholds can be seen in the chart below.
      As a reminder, the following 3 attributes are affected by the debuff:
      • Bonus Damage vs. Players
      • CC Duration vs. Players
      • Received Healing
      Effective DebuffPlayer Threshold (New)Player Threshold (Old)
      -1%2626
      -2%--
      -3%2727
      -4%28-
      -5%2928
      -6%30-
      -7%3129
      -8%3230
      -9%3331
      -10%3432
      -11%3532
      -12%3733
      -13%3834
      -14%4035
      -15%4136
      -16%4337
      -17%4538
      -18%4639
      -19%4941
      -20%5142
      -21%5343
      -22%5645
      -23%5946
      -24%6248
      -25%6650
      -26%6952
      -27%7354
      -28%7856
      -29%8358
      -30%8960
      -31%9663
      -32%10466
      -33%11369
      -34%12473
      -35%13677
      -36%15181
      -37%15685
      -38%16091
      -39%16696
      -40%171103
      -41%177111
      -42%183119
      -43%190129
      -44%196141
      -45%203152
      -46%211156
      -47%219160
      -48%227165
      -49%236170
      -50%246175
      -51%255180
      -52%266186
      -53%278191
      -54%290198
      -55%302204
      -56%316211
      -57%331218
      -58%347226
      -59%363234
      -60%382243
      -61%401252

Improvements
      • When a building upgrade requires a Destiny Board node unlock, the error message now offers to show the required unlock
      Fixes
      • Fixed broken terrain in Bleachskull Steppe and Meltwater Channel (NOTE: players in these zones when the patch is deployed will be moved to the nearest exit)
      • Fixed an issue where Resource Return Rate percentages did not display for some languages
      • Correct Season 8 winner banner now displays in cities
      • Tooltips for the following spells have been reworded for clarity or corrected:
        • Fearless Strike, Charge (Claymore)
        • Soulless Stream (Galatine Pair)
        • Spinning Blades (Dual Swords)
        • Deep Leap (One-handed Mace
      • Additional minor localization, UI, audio, animation, and terrain fixes

• The face I made looking at the new debuff numbers... legit after everyone has been saying to SBI that there's no reason not to bring zone cap after zone cap numbers as the debuff doesn't change anything... and what have they done? Made it even less effective with this new set of numbers.

... How many more times does this shitty debuff have to be changed and alters before it's just removed from the game and people can start enjoying themselves in ZvZ's again? Because this shit is getting old real quick now.

Use this LINK & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
    • Why changing the disarray buff one more time ? Disarray was successfull when it came to solve the problem of the One shot meta. Now its less easy to OS and even clappers out guilds lead to funny plays such as a galatines clapping his own zerg.

Disarray was the solution to make large fights length longer than before by reducing the OS chances.

BUT plz disarray can't change OS meta AND Handholding. Therefore let the disarray solve the OS meta problem which made ZvZ large scale unpleasant for many ZvZ players until disarray came into the game. For instance you should try to find another way to reduce numbers of players involved in battles at the same time on the same map. I've discussed such an option on the following topic and would be happy if you could have a look to it : One way to change current Openworld situation

But I will repeat another time: disarray CAN'T solve the OS meta AND the handholding issue at the same time. So let the disarray solve the OS meta and find something else to push guilds and alliances to benefit from being together under the same tag and to contest objectives !

Happy
    • Any chance you can change Arena Reward's time to 22 hours, like farms? It'll really help people that play arenas daily.

About the ZvZ changes, why reduce the debuff yet again? You're not fixing anything. There's hardly any alliance that plays within one tag currently, lowering the debuff is only incentivising everyone to actually exploit it.
    • I look forward to the fame increase, but would like to see some also go to the loosing team. There are so many factors that go into a random group like this that it would feel like less of a crushing blow when you draw the short end of the stick several times in a row.

I also worry that just incentivsing healers will not fix the que issues in arena. Many healers currently que with limited gear and no experience. Which in most cases leads to a loss and a waste of others time. Simply for the fast que times. If there are 10dps ready to go in a que and no healer, why not let them go at it? I'd rather people play what they like, than force healing into the mix.

Also, I think the devs have done a great job trying to implement changes the community has asked for. Keep up the great work. I see this game headed in a positive direction.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jerbready ().

• You keep changing Zerg Debuff and a lot of people are saying *it's fine*... more or less.

Why not, just admit you have ran out of ideas? You might not believe me but paying a winner of a competition after saying you will pay and they will be paid if they present you with a solution would motivate a lot of more people to give you some ideas/feeback how to fix pressing issues of this game. But in my view, you most likely do not want to spend a single penny for someone from the community who might have the right idea and you would prefer they just drop it free. Enjoy hearing displeasure as you continue to fail to address the Cluster Queue abuse.
    • Jerbready wrote:

I look forward to the fame increase, but would like to see some also go to the loosing team. There are so many factors that go into a random group like this that it would feel like less of a crushing blow when you draw the short end of the stick several times in a row.

I also worry that just incentivsing healers will not fix the que issues in arena. Many healers currently que with limited gear and no experience. Which in most cases leads to a loss and a waste of others time. Simply for the fast que times. If there are 10dps ready to go in a que and no healer, why not let them go at it? I'd rather people play what they like, than force healing into the mix.

Also, I think the devs have done a great job trying to implement changes the community has asked for. Keep up the great work. I see this game headed in a positive direction.
      That's a good point. If 20 DPS are queued up, and no healers in sight? Let a 10 dps match begin. What's the downside?

I was thinking the same thing about the losing team. Some games it's a mismatch right away. Which sometimes causes the losing team to go afk at their portal. Frustrating for everyone. If you made the fame connected to every point you gathered in the match, more people would stay engaged. Even the matches that come right to the wire where both teams have 10 points and next capture wins the game. The losing team should get some credit. It shouldn't be a zero sum game