Albion Online Being Removed from Streaming Service Geforce NOW

    • Jahlapeno wrote:

      It is official, boys! SBI has given us the middle finger! "Get lost, player base! You'll all have to keep on playing with 250 ping, blackscreens, no ZVZ, no ultra graphics, just because we decided so!"

      "Do you have hundreds of hours dedicated to this game? Did you believe in our company and invested real money? Have you made friends in the game, and now can not play with them? Have you even started a new character JUST to play through GFN?"

      "Well, whatever, it's your problem and you know what? This is not even our fault, no one here asked GFN to add our game to their catalogue in the first place!"

      "Thank you for your time and money, now go find something else to do? What? did you buy 3 months of premium and now can't play? Sorry to hear that, but again, thank you for your time and money, retards!"
      +1
    • Kall0riano wrote:

      Hello dear developers and players!
      My game nickname is Kall0riano. I have been playing this game for more than 1.5 years and every day I am surprised at how much developers do not care about the opinion of the players in their game.
      I agree, my PC is rather weak in assembly, but meets the minimum requirements.
      In this case, in the dungeon I observe 5-15 FPS, which is very upsetting and repulsive.
      The developers are trying to optimize the mobile client when the PC version is still at a rather low level of optimization, and this is the trouble ...
      GFN gave me, and many other players the opportunity to play their favorite game! Do you think this service was an advantage? No! It made it possible for people with weak PCs to play in the same way as people with gaming PCs!
      You say that you can play through Steam and that's it, but what is the problem of switching to Steam version if you want to play through GFN? I just do not understand this logic, I played through the client before, found out that there is GFN and switched to the Steam version, it was not difficult, absolutely !!!
      Now you just deprived most of the players of playing your favorite game. Some of these players supported you with real money! And you, for your part, are doing such nasty things, and then you don’t even distract us, at all!
      Please return the game to GFN! Let us build your story in Albion Online! Do not block us oxygen!
      I hope for your reaction or at least some answer.
      Sincerely, a loyal player!


      the problem is and I think they mentioned it before that they don't want to pay the part that steam takes when you buy gold or premium through them..

      ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SBI GIVE US GEFORCE NOW ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    • Talion wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Just a small update. We're working with nvidia to get Albion onto GFN but still have a few technical questions to clear up. We're hoping that that will be done sometime next week, but no guarantees on that.

      -Talion
      This is a really good choice. A lot of your players suffer from not being able to afford good computers, and this technology allows more people to play your game. I respect, the equitable treatement for Steam vs. Not Steam, but I think everyone would just be happy with more people to play with.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Talion wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Just a small update. We're working with nvidia to get Albion onto GFN but still have a few technical questions to clear up. We're hoping that that will be done sometime next week, but no guarantees on that.

      -Talion
      Hi.I want my premium return... 11 days lose premium because not working with GFN... Give me premium. I paid with real money for premium..
    • GucciNow1 wrote:

      Talion wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Just a small update. We're working with nvidia to get Albion onto GFN but still have a few technical questions to clear up. We're hoping that that will be done sometime next week, but no guarantees on that.

      -Talion
      Hi.I want my premium return... 11 days lose premium because not working with GFN... Give me premium. I paid with real money for premium..
      Its not like they took away your ability to log in... Be happy it’s getting fixed - and in a pretty fast manner tbh, 18 days isn’t terrible if what Talion says is true
    • GucciNow1 wrote:

      Talion wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Just a small update. We're working with nvidia to get Albion onto GFN but still have a few technical questions to clear up. We're hoping that that will be done sometime next week, but no guarantees on that.

      -Talion
      Hi.I want my premium return... 11 days lose premium because not working with GFN... Give me premium. I paid with real money for premium..
      With a name like Gucci, surely you can afford it?
    • GusTheGreek wrote:

      Talion wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Just a small update. We're working with nvidia to get Albion onto GFN but still have a few technical questions to clear up. We're hoping that that will be done sometime next week, but no guarantees on that.

      -Talion
      Ty Talion for listening to your players. Me and my family look forward to renewing our premium when it returns.


      Let's hope, hopefully they are not false hopes.for now thank you
    • SHARKY wrote:

      GucciNow1 wrote:

      Talion wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Just a small update. We're working with nvidia to get Albion onto GFN but still have a few technical questions to clear up. We're hoping that that will be done sometime next week, but no guarantees on that.

      -Talion
      Hi.I want my premium return... 11 days lose premium because not working with GFN... Give me premium. I paid with real money for premium..
      With a name like Gucci, surely you can afford it?
      In game im not GucciNow1 xD. is different.
    • Felgrand wrote:

      GusTheGreek wrote:

      Talion wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Just a small update. We're working with nvidia to get Albion onto GFN but still have a few technical questions to clear up. We're hoping that that will be done sometime next week, but no guarantees on that.

      -Talion
      Ty Talion for listening to your players. Me and my family look forward to renewing our premium when it returns.
      Let's hope, hopefully they are not false hopes.for now thank you
      I'm really looking forward to coming back this week

    • VGTMike wrote:

      Felgrand wrote:

      GusTheGreek wrote:

      Talion wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Just a small update. We're working with nvidia to get Albion onto GFN but still have a few technical questions to clear up. We're hoping that that will be done sometime next week, but no guarantees on that.

      -Talion
      Ty Talion for listening to your players. Me and my family look forward to renewing our premium when it returns.
      Let's hope, hopefully they are not false hopes.for now thank you
      I'm really looking forward to coming back this week

      +1