Albion Online Being Removed from Streaming Service Geforce NOW

• GodOfBuck wrote:

Please can I dev reply and let us know it they I'll opt in to geforce now and a timeframe, It's completely free to opt back in to geforce now, If it does not come back soon then I will sadly not wish to play the game anymore as I would miss out on so much, I don't want it to take months, I would like to see albion returned within a week or two, Please get Albion back onto geforce now.
      a week or two it shouldn't take that long it should be a few days only the service for free you just have to opt for steam cloud play
    • I PAY PREMIUM, 20 DAYS, BUT NOW I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE QUIT NVIDIA GEFORCE NOW...

PRESS OPT IN IS FREE. LOL. NOT COST. COME.... I CANT PLAY NOW THIS GAME BECAUSE MY PC IS BAD. MUCH PEOPLE PLAY THIS GAME USING SERVICES CLOUD GAMING. ITS A STUPID DECISION QUIT GAME ON THIS SERVICES. LOL. GOOD BYE ALBION. I PAY PREMIUM WITH REAL MONEY FOR NOTHING. THANKS. 500 HOURS FOR NOTHING. :) THANKS ALBION DEVELOPERS.
    • the problem is that they are not igno.ring because they do not propose any solution the only one they propose to buy a more powerful pc.

They are only interested in their updates and premium rewards and referrals to users of geforce now they are ignoring us since they do not tell us anything as surely they do not eat from their users

The post was edited 1 time, last by Felgrand ().

• Only those who played through Geforce Now know how great this service is.

In my guilds and among my friends, everyone is playing through GFN, due to the bad game optimisation, but mainly because of ping.

In South America pings range from 150 - 250 because SBI has no local servers. Yet we have fast internet connections, and through GFN we can
      play with ultra game settings with 150-190 fps with 15-40 ping. The game runs so smooth it is beautiful.

Without GFN everyone will quit. Some of my friends have already expressed concern.

Really, after playing with that quality, no one will want to play @ 30-60 fps and 160 ping. It is just insane, those two seconds delay are crucial in any PvP situation.

Yet, I am a simple man, my friends, I believe in market competition. Companies that don't offer us the service we deserve, I quit.

Who is looking forward to that MMO which is just coming up, just around the corner, the one, you know, from the e-commerce company? Discord is full of servers just waiting for it.

And they will have local servers and I've heard they'll be on GFN... :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jahlapeno ().

• ghandi1 wrote:

I checked steam before install albion system req

Its says 4 gb ram
      Intel/AMD cpu with SSE2 (i dont know what is this)

My pc:
      4gb ram
      İntel(R) Core(TM) İ3-3110M CPU @ 2.40Ghz
      Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

All graphics in low and i closed all programs working in system but still 0-10 fps in cities and 35 fps in empty maps
      I can play LOL and CS:GO with 60 fps without any fps drops or something.
      So what is the problem? IDK
      add more ram to ur system i was experiencing hard stutters and decent crashing with my pc
      i7-7500u
      4GB ram
      Geforce 940mx 2GB vram
      i thought it was the game being installed on HDD is causing the stuttering and crashing so i bought a ssd and a 8gb ram stick (now i have 12 gigs of ram) and hell the game runs smooth af even it was still installed on HDD (30 fps on city with medium graphics)
      haven't used my ssd tho probably gonna use it after buying a caddy and see the game if it will get more smoother
    • Played a lot over this past month. Considering I can play SC2, diablo 3, CSGO, or whatever on my 2015 macbook, i was suprised at how bad the game ran on my computer. Then GFN came around and solved that problem. Now it's gone and by this thread it seems like many other people are leaving because of a poorly optimized game.

Sad.
    • Neef wrote:

man guys your PC's must be so bad, how do you even use the internet on your PC's if you can't even run little old albion, Game really doesn't require much hardware. Now I do understand that for large content like 100vs100 fights really require a decent PC but most other activities don't require much of a PC to run albion, Hell a phone can run albion. Not intented to flame anyone.
      most of my friends (and including me) playing with geforce now only because trying to lower their pings. its not only PC hardware problem i mean. my average ping is 170 without geforce now. with geforce now its 90-100. its big deal. you cant even dodge most of aoe skills properly.
    • nyanpower wrote:

ghandi1 wrote:

I checked steam before install albion system req

Its says 4 gb ram
      Intel/AMD cpu with SSE2 (i dont know what is this)

My pc:
      4gb ram
      İntel(R) Core(TM) İ3-3110M CPU @ 2.40Ghz
      Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

All graphics in low and i closed all programs working in system but still 0-10 fps in cities and 35 fps in empty maps
      I can play LOL and CS:GO with 60 fps without any fps drops or something.
      So what is the problem? IDK
      add more ram to ur system i was experiencing hard stutters and decent crashing with my pci7-7500u
      4GB ram
      Geforce 940mx 2GB vram
      i thought it was the game being installed on HDD is causing the stuttering and crashing so i bought a ssd and a 8gb ram stick (now i have 12 gigs of ram) and hell the game runs smooth af even it was still installed on HDD (30 fps on city with medium graphics)
      haven't used my ssd tho probably gonna use it after buying a caddy and see the game if it will get more smoother
      I cant add Ram its Laptop and i don't have money to buy a better pc :(