Albion full loot system need you to consider this idea.

• Jerbready wrote:

Dismadeus wrote:

Albion is a pretty terrible game without the full loot pvp too...
      As a mobile Carebear, I disagree, I think it's a great game without it. I enjoy the pvp element it has to offer, and would love to see more of the world PvP content.The arena changes has been wonderful for a Carebear like me. I'd also like to see some more game modes.
      Its fine if you're a carebear, you're not missing much if you don't venture out into the red and black zones as all the zones look the same, the only difference is full loot PvP and better rewards. You can ask for more content in the blue and yellow zones, but if you ask for changes to red and black zones it's just not going to happen and you're going to annoy a lot of people.
    • MekaDeth wrote:

Its fine if you're a carebear, you're not missing much if you don't venture out into the red and black zones as all the zones look the same, the only difference is full loot PvP and better rewards. You can ask for more content in the blue and yellow zones, but if you ask for changes to red and black zones it's just not going to happen and you're going to annoy a lot of people.
      Thank you for the advice. You are right that the proposed changes "may" never happen, but I sure do enjoy thinking about the possibility of change. Luckily there are others who share the same vision as I do. This seems like a great place to share and bond over the direction we would like to see the game go in.
      As for annoying people... I can't really control how others choose to react to my suggestions or support of others suggestions. However, I'd be happy to read any opposing views.
    • Do you people asking for full loot reduction understand the massive ramifications on the economy any sort of change like this would have? It would tank it. Additionally the 3 of you I see pushing for this have basically all stated you want full loot gone because you are bad and unable to win fights. That rationale for change is terrible. Especially when Albion provides quite a few places for you to practice freely with no loot loss.
    • Harleyskillo wrote:

Imagine coming to a forum just to gatekeep ''your'' game. At least try to give an useful opinion, lol
      get better at full loot mechanics and you will enjoy this game a lot more, stop fearing loss and embrace it instead.

too much in this game revolves around the game being full loot, because thats the point of a full loot pvp based economy.

you have HCEs and blue/yellow if you want to be safe, if you want more reward you have to accept the risk, deal with it or move onto another genre of game...

you just want an echo chamber of like opinions, and call any that dont align with yours useless....

imagine coming to a forum to complain instead of reddit in 2020
      generic signature