Windwall and fiend robe hitting while having bubble from the Portal Shrine

• JlM wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

JlM wrote:

CapTD wrote:

JlM wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

CapTD wrote:

This has sadly happened too me twice during two of my huge transport trips from my guilds home territory. It is a shitty situation because the game cannot reimburse us for the millions we lose for something out of our control. They did the same exact thing to me in the same exact spot and were setup perfect. I came through last week and thought I might have traded or grabbed a body instead of the shrine and today it happened again. I consider myself a high-end player and I knew that I wouldn't do that twice. Turns out they are bug abusing the bedrock mace which allows for them to move us during our "invulnerability" in which we cannot even do anything due to our silence and invisibility. On the other side once the accomplish moving you through the gate they have three claw gankers who are waiting being you do not have a bubble on the other side.
    Thank you for sharing that. I've edited the OP's title to make the report more specific.
    Don't change my words you have no right.
    What do you mean?
    I mean dont fucking change my words. How hard is that to understand. If you want to make your own post, make it. But do not change my words.
    Are you legit stupid, legit stupid or legit stupid?
    Shouldn't you be destroying some buildings and looting... What is wrong with telling someone to fuck off when they change your post?
    Does it not reflect your original concern anymore?

I’m just gonna have to ignore your question; if that’s your statement I have all the answers I am looking for

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

JlM wrote:

Does not matter. If it is a post with my name on it don't change the words. When you do, people think I wrote those words
    No we don’t because Eva wrote she edited it for comprehensions sake.
    Sorry Jim, terribly sorry that you feel so violated, lmao. I kinda felt sorry for you, but with your attitude I can only say karma is a bitch.
    How is karma a bitch.... me reporting a exploit has nothing to do with me telling him not to change my words.
  • JlM wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

JlM wrote:

Does not matter. If it is a post with my name on it don't change the words. When you do, people think I wrote those words
    No we don’t because Eva wrote she edited it for comprehensions sake.Sorry Jim, terribly sorry that you feel so violated, lmao. I kinda felt sorry for you, but with your attitude I can only say karma is a bitch.
    How is karma a bitch.... me reporting a exploit has nothing to do with me telling him not to change my words.
    No, but it is for being rude and behaving like a child while you clearly aren’t one :)
  • DildoSwaggings wrote:

JlM wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

JlM wrote:

No we don’t because Eva wrote she edited it for comprehensions sake.Sorry Jim, terribly sorry that you feel so violated, lmao. I kinda felt sorry for you, but with your attitude I can only say karma is a bitch.
    No, but it is for being rude and behaving like a child while you clearly aren’t one :)
    I would assume a child rushes to use the word stupid 3 times in reply to someone else's comment with his first reply.
  • JustKillMe2 wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

JlM wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

JlM wrote:

I would assume a child rushes to use the word stupid 3 times in reply to someone else's comment with his first reply.
    Sometimes lowering yourself is okay. Stupid unfortunately only understands stupid.

Also: Stupid: adjective

1. having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
    If you want next time I write: With your reply your showing a great lack of intelligence, a great lack of intelligence or a great lack of intelligence?

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().