Windwall and fiend robe hitting while having bubble from the Portal Shrine

• Windwall and fiend robe hitting while having bubble from the Portal Shrine

Took White Bank Ridge tunnel to Portal North, had bubble, drank cool-aid got either fiend robed or wind walled back through gate, when I zoned to other side I had no bubble and was killed.

Is it working as intended that I get wind walled or fiend robed while I have bubble?

The people doing this killing know what they are doing and are abusing a bug if its not ment to be.

albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/87998205
  • Hey there,

when you zone and receive a bubble, you can not receive another one for one minute, or until you have traveled a certain distance.

Since the distance from the exit to the tunnel is pretty short, I would assume that your bubble debuff was still going, hence you did not receive a bubble when you left the tunnel.

Also I'm not sure if I understand your "drinking the cool aide" in regards of Albion, unless there is a cult we're not aware of.
  • So, you go through whitebank stream tunnel that is in the north, this sends you to whitebank portal north at the southern-eastern side, you have a bubble, there is a fountain you drink to become invisible and invurnable, once you drink this you are able to be hit by bedrock mace ability force of nature. After his with this, if at right angle, it pushes you back onto the teleporter that sends you back to whitebank stream, once there, since you just had a bubble you have none.

The issue I have is that when you drink from the fountain, you get a bubble that says invulnerable yet are still able to be moved, pushed through a teleporter to a place where you lose your bubble.

The most recent time, they did not force me back at the right angle, so I did not zone and lose my bubble, I then verified that I still had the bubble, and I had just been pushed back.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JlM ().

• This has sadly happened too me twice during two of my huge transport trips from my guilds home territory. It is a shitty situation because the game cannot reimburse us for the millions we lose for something out of our control. They did the same exact thing to me in the same exact spot and were setup perfect. I came through last week and thought I might have traded or grabbed a body instead of the shrine and today it happened again. I consider myself a high-end player and I knew that I wouldn't do that twice. Turns out they are bug abusing the bedrock mace which allows for them to move us during our "invulnerability" in which we cannot even do anything due to our silence and invisibility. On the other side once the accomplish moving you through the gate they have three claw gankers who are waiting being you do not have a bubble on the other side.
  • CapTD wrote:

This has sadly happened too me twice during two of my huge transport trips from my guilds home territory. It is a shitty situation because the game cannot reimburse us for the millions we lose for something out of our control. They did the same exact thing to me in the same exact spot and were setup perfect. I came through last week and thought I might have traded or grabbed a body instead of the shrine and today it happened again. I consider myself a high-end player and I knew that I wouldn't do that twice. Turns out they are bug abusing the bedrock mace which allows for them to move us during our "invulnerability" in which we cannot even do anything due to our silence and invisibility. On the other side once the accomplish moving you through the gate they have three claw gankers who are waiting being you do not have a bubble on the other side.
    Thank you for sharing that. I've edited the OP's title to make the report more specific.
  • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

CapTD wrote:

This has sadly happened too me twice during two of my huge transport trips from my guilds home territory. It is a shitty situation because the game cannot reimburse us for the millions we lose for something out of our control. They did the same exact thing to me in the same exact spot and were setup perfect. I came through last week and thought I might have traded or grabbed a body instead of the shrine and today it happened again. I consider myself a high-end player and I knew that I wouldn't do that twice. Turns out they are bug abusing the bedrock mace which allows for them to move us during our "invulnerability" in which we cannot even do anything due to our silence and invisibility. On the other side once the accomplish moving you through the gate they have three claw gankers who are waiting being you do not have a bubble on the other side.
    Thank you for sharing that. I've edited the OP's title to make the report more specific.

I dunno what to say. You have just exposed if true a game breaking exploit.

But I don't see an exploit announcement..
  • CapTD wrote:

I find it more frustrating that I was exploited and get noting in return for my time/money I have lost due to this....isn't that ridiculous? I pay for a game to have fun, get exploited and support staff says hey man nothing we can do about it.....

If you lose your items due to cheaters, exploits whatever the reason all you can expect is SBI to update their status to "feeling sad" and add some rainbows in the profile picture - they are not really interested in examining the situation of an individual and acting outside of their "that's too bad, we do not care, we have replied, please leave" standardized approach.

Grab them by their wallet and do not buy any more Gold or Silver.
  • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

CapTD wrote:

Don't change my words you have no right.
  • JlM wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

CapTD wrote:

What do you mean?
  • CapTD wrote:

JlM wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

CapTD wrote:

What do you mean?
    I mean dont fucking change my words. How hard is that to understand. If you want to make your own post, make it. But do not change my words.
  • JlM wrote:

CapTD wrote:

JlM wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

CapTD wrote:

What do you mean?
    I mean dont fucking change my words. How hard is that to understand. If you want to make your own post, make it. But do not change my words.
    Are you legit stupid, legit stupid or legit stupid?
  • DildoSwaggings wrote:

JlM wrote:

CapTD wrote:

JlM wrote:

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

CapTD wrote:

What do you mean?
    Are you legit stupid, legit stupid or legit stupid?
    Shouldn't you be destroying some buildings and looting... What is wrong with telling someone to fuck off when they change your post?