PvE build/tierlist

• LordVecchio wrote:

Hi all, i looked toons of videos and guides for PvE and PvP/hellgates builds , but they are all from at least 5 month and, as i heard, the last patch changed the meta pretty much. Does someone know some guild builds or where can i find em?
      Core builds are still worth trying out even when they are few months or even a year old. After testing different gear sets you will see for yourself what pieces you want to swap out.

Meta pvp builds can be found here: albiononline2d.com/en/meta
      There are core builds that are valid to this day albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/
      Youtuber Lewpac makes great monthly meta build videos, perhaps you find something from there i.e

For more specific build help you need to at least give us a specific weapon that you are in interested of playing.
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • kheeta wrote:

Lewpac talkin just about 5v5 or zvz
      The best way to choose build is to compare old builds with NDA topic and test it by yourself
      Yes he is talking about mainly crystal league builds, yet its a good source for overall information what is played on small scale 5v5 pvp. It gives a nice overview of overall meta what to play as a group and why.
    • Hey I'm mainly a PvE player and the pve meta (or if there even is one) haven't really changed at all.
      1. Axes still dominate (greataxe)
      2. Frost or Nature (either aoe&cc or sustain)
      3. Swords (carving sword, etc)
      4. Bows (need lvl70)
      There might be stuff that I've missed out or is wrong but 1. is definitely correct
      This can vary hugely depending on your builds but I can proudly say that Scholar Cowl, Mercenary Jacket, (any leather) boots, greataxe is the best in terms of clearing dungeons.
      If you wanna have more of a chance to counter dive gankers then the other options on the list are much better (staffs, swords, bows)
      IMO there shouldn't be a set tier list because counter diving/escaping gankers is also a big part of fame farming.
    • IComeFromEve wrote:

Hey I'm mainly a PvE player and the pve meta (or if there even is one) haven't really changed at all.
      4. Bows (need lvl70)
      There might be stuff that I've missed out or is wrong but 1. is definitely correct
      This can vary hugely depending on your builds but I can proudly say that Scholar Cowl, Mercenary Jacket, (any leather) boots, greataxe is the best in terms of clearing dungeons.
      If you wanna have more of a chance to counter dive gankers then the other options on the list are much better (staffs, swords, bows)
      IMO there shouldn't be a set tier list because counter diving/escaping gankers is also a big part of fame farming.
      Yes, greataxe can and is one of the best weapons to clear solo random dungeons but that's only when you go full mana sustain built. With that built you can play greataxe but you can't fight anyone diving you, if you go greataxe without mana sustain items you still can't fight anyone diving you as you wont have any mana in the first place and you can't clear dungeon also.
      This also goes for rest of the axes, only they are even weaker cleaning dungeons.
    • IComeFromEve wrote:

Hey I'm mainly a PvE player and the pve meta (or if there even is one) haven't really changed at all.
      4. Bows (need lvl70)
      swords are better than axes because using swords you could run semi-pvp or full-pvp set to FF
      So you always ready for pvp
      Daggers are at 2nd place
      New Q with +powerful W+ native mana sustain +rly useful and powerful 1h and bloodletter and even deathgivers E makes them rly ok for FF
      + they feel much much less boring for long runs via dynamic and high mobility
      + like with swords you could easily run semi-pvp or full-pvp builds to FF
      + compared to axes and even swords you have less mana issues
      + compared to sword and axes you have wider choice of weapons(axes 2 weaps, sword 2 weaps are good for pve) daggers could FF rly fast with 1h, bloodletter and deathgivers