Vs warbows

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Is there any way to fight agaisnt that not op at all warbow?
      Yea, Im always running with a shit build 5.1 t6 max, no cape, and those maters of pvp are going 6.1, but it makes no sense to me, that they have a combo that hit you like 700 min every 10 sec, wtf is that?
      is there any way to fight against them? Im using spear currently
      I saw warbow everywhere, hg, ganking, solo dg diving... there are like 50 weps to pvp but no... lets use warbow cuz its fucking op
      and yea, Im noob at pvp, I can try to avoid 1-2 E but if they have the fucking combo every 10 sec that makes quite hard the job, now imagine 1v2, impossible at least for me
      any tip?
      ps. yea its a crypost
    • New

Warbow CDs are a little ridiculous but the bigger problem with warbow is actually driven by the armor pieces. They can use dual guardian helm in 2s gate and generate 2 large heals every 30 seconds. Scholar shoes allow them to create max space after enemy is forced to burn sprint to get anywhere near them. However yes you can beat them with DPS/healer team. 1h curse bombs will slowly eat away at them combined with well timed hunter hood. You will kill them after they run in their ridiculous circles a few times.

Core issue they need to fix the design for the confrontation to happen in more of a confined space that still allows enough room for skilled kiting but not infinite shit like today.
    • New

What shell I say, my oppinion balance in small scale has become worse and worse and worse ..best was in beta..

5hg, atm just run 1x holy + 4x 1h mace for easy wins

Arcane mimic will remove purge from arcane..a skill that was core of arcane, while non effective and used energy drain will persist

Look at 2hg, meanwhile the playground for gearswitch for the win...use 2bladed for spotting and gear check ..

Or

Empty head slot on dps and start fight..u can full switch in the correct headpiece u need while in middle of fight if started empty. You can even if u bow.. for example quiver..then Autoattack.. and while doing that ..switch in the helmet u left empty to make 100% sure u switch the right in

Or

Avalonian dungeons, with smart move of merc shoes, you can single pull all mobs..

Or

Chest ratting still works..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

• New

Pherkad wrote:

Is there any way to fight agaisnt that not op at all warbow?
      Yea, Im always running with a shit build 5.1 t6 max, no cape, and those maters of pvp are going 6.1, but it makes no sense to me, that they have a combo that hit you like 700 min every 10 sec, wtf is that?
      is there any way to fight against them? Im using spear currently
      I saw warbow everywhere, hg, ganking, solo dg diving... there are like 50 weps to pvp but no... lets use warbow cuz its fucking op
      and yea, Im noob at pvp, I can try to avoid 1-2 E but if they have the fucking combo every 10 sec that makes quite hard the job, now imagine 1v2, impossible at least for me
      any tip?
      ps. yea its a crypost
      what spear in what build are you running?
      Spear in right build is nearly the easiest weapon to counter warbows
      What weapon and what W do you use?
      The only nerf we have is Inner focus moving speed and that’s critical mainly for 1vX
      In 1v1 nothing drastically changed
      Besides you’ve got +1m Q range during last patch and that is core fighting vs warbow
      Some tips to kill warbows 1v1 easily:
      1) use only inner focus or last W .. ever
      2) cast IF only while u are rooted with Ray of Light or slowed with Frost shot
      Just to not waste time and do that when you’re already immobilized
      3) use 2nd Q only with pike
      All other spears - just 1st Q
      4) don’t forget 1h spear E breaks Fucused Run (that’s the most popular sandals for robe-build warbows)
      5) if you facing warbow in Nausk’s build don’t forget to use your guardian helm ones he lands his poison from mage cowl+ his stucks of Poison arrow(never w8 using guardian helm, use it ones you are a bit hurt to have it cd as fast as you can to use that heal as much times per fight as you can)
      6) if you don’t use guardian helm with spear - use it ... always :)
      7) use Refreshing sprint instead regular run or any other boots skills that’s the best choice today after inner focus nerf
      just a bit higher mobility +10 meters Q makes warbows suffer vs spear 9/10 times
      You just simply overdps warbow while he has 700+500 dmg combo in 10 secs =7200 dmg per min
      You have literally same dps only with your Qs
      Not forgetting you also have nearly 3,5k / min dmg from your E
      I don’t even mention 50% all your dmg boost by inner focus
      So you literally have higher dps if you doing all right and your skills are harder to avoid
      The same IP / same skilled spear kills warbow 9/10 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by kheeta ().