A few feedbacks from a Mobile only player

• A few feedbacks from a Mobile only player

Hi all,

it's been a bit more of a month now that I started to play again using only my mobile (Oneplus 7), here is my observations from the changes last week (hopefully this can be helpful to someone):
      - Skills animations not displaying: it was my main problem in playing on mobile as I was almost never able to see animations during pvp fights, leading most of the times to my death. I observed that if you change the configuration of "Prefab quality" in the video options, setting it to medium / high / ultra most of the times it works. For example if you decide to go doing some dungeons, put your setting to "low" to travel and once inside the dungeon put it to a higher setting and you should be able to see skill animations. At least it works for me.
      - Game freeze and crash: this is someting that never happened to me before the release of the new UI and I observed that it tends to happen when I've been playing for 1 / 1.5 hour and my phone starts to heat up. Even putting all setting to low my phone tends to heat much more than before the release of the new UI (I'm not a technical guy though I'll let you do the diagnosis). Another thing, all of my crashes happened while in the Open World (travelling between zones or inside the maps) and never during a dungeon.
      - New UI & touchpad: I already said that in another posts but I'm really happy with it.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
    • I play on both PC and Android phone, PC at home and phone while travelling.
      takes very long to connect to phone, there are a few bugs too

few times when I open up inventory, it only came out 1/2 page, can't see the bottom slots and can't scroll
      accessing the inventory is abit of problem for me as many times when i'm scrolling, the item moved instead of the slots scrolling

during farming, the auto target keep targeting something else I don't want,
      like when I just finish killing some boars, I wanna skin it, but target is locked onto another boar far away instead of the one right in front of me. so I have to tap onscreen for the action I want
    • Yeah I would be happy with just the performance fixes to stop all this constant game crashing. Your lucky to get 1.5 hr of playtime before a crash, I can't get past a good 10 minutes or so. Seems like the closer you get to the city the worst it gets and DO NOT open your map while in the city, thats an auto crash waiting to happen for us Android users.
      -Android Only User-
      Galaxy Tab S6
      Snapdragon 855 CPU
      6GB Ram
      Android 9.0
    • Tatered420 wrote:

Yeah I would be happy with just the performance fixes to stop all this constant game crashing. Your lucky to get 1.5 hr of playtime before a crash, I can't get past a good 10 minutes or so. Seems like the closer you get to the city the worst it gets and DO NOT open your map while in the city, thats an auto crash waiting to happen for us Android users.
      Maybe it's due to the fact that I play mainly in a Rest and it's surroundings so there are very few people ... Yesterday I had my first crash in arena... Let's hope they manage to fix it.
    • "JUST AN ADVICE PLEASE" What about to put the Mount and exit gate button on. the right down corner beside spells control's,like I want to ride and fastly click on it without letting the Joystick out of using,please think on it it will help me a lot and may help others mobile Players .