Need clear statement of Devs about offence in the game

    • Need clear statement of Devs about offence in the game

      Recently I started again playing Albion and expecially in pvp I get offended many times just for doing a content of the game.I always report these people and after checking their accounts are still on. And I am not talking about saying noob, retard, ba**ard or f**k you but more heavy offence about people family, wishing cancer etc...
      Now the question is: it is ok offending like that in Albion without risking an account ban? .
      . If yes actually I am pretty good offending people without any kind of respect and I will start offending people mother, sisters, family members and wishing dead and all kind of illness corona included, because that are the offence people say to me.
      . If not I want to see that people account erased when they offend and then I check their recent activity
      Need a crystal clear answer from a Dev here opinions from other players do not count are just opinion I want an answer without any link to conduct rules etc... because for what I have seen are not applied. Just a simple clear answer YES or NO.
      Yes I will start offending bloodly me too
      No I want to see reported people banned

      The post was edited 1 time, last by CaptainBastard ().

    • Proletariat wrote:

      The devs aren't your parents. You're just going to have to be a big boy and learn to ignore all the meanies in Albion. Alternatively, you can flag up and kill anybody who disrespects you.
      You nether read my answer, what the f means "Devs are not your parents" hellllloooooo goooooddd morning I asked about a rule of game etiquette in Albions and as was writing in the post I do not care about your opinions, I am not here to listen to life lessons keep for yourself, I just asked to Devs a crystal clear answer about this because every game has etiquette rules that could bring to account ban. Then after they answer what I do or do not do is not your business but my responsibility.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by CaptainBastard ().

    • CaptainBastard wrote:

      If not I want to see that people account erased when they offend and then I check their recent activity

      CaptainBastard wrote:

      Yes I will start offending bloodly me too
      No I want to see reported people banned

      CaptainBastard wrote:

      I asked about a rule of game etiquette in Albions

      You are not asking though, you are demanding. You come across as quite aggressive in your demands too. People tend to not respond to such demands very well. Also saying that you are gonna start heavily offending people if it's allowed is also quite aggressive. If you play down a little, I think you would get more positive responses.

      The post was edited 7 times, last by Adhominem ().

    • Adhominem wrote:

      CaptainBastard wrote:

      Yes I will start offending bloodly me too
      No I want to see reported people banned
      You are not asking though, you are demanding. You come across as quite aggressive in your demands too. People tend to not respond to such demands very well. Also saying that you are gonna start heavily offending people if it's allowed is also quite aggressive. If you play down a little, I think you would get more positive responses.
      About this I completely agree with you but try to comprehend that it's pretty frustrating hold yourself and just limiting to report people without offending back and then see that there is no clear policy about Devs and measure are not taken.
      But anyway this is not a thread about moral I just want to know crystal clear from Devs here on the forum where everyone can read if this kind of offending in Albion is tolerated because it is a competitive full loot game OR not tolerated and can bring to account ban. This is the simple question so pls no morals

      The post was edited 1 time, last by CaptainBastard ().

    • CaptainBastard wrote:

      Adhominem wrote:

      CaptainBastard wrote:

      Yes I will start offending bloodly me too
      No I want to see reported people banned
      You are not asking though, you are demanding. You come across as quite aggressive in your demands too. People tend to not respond to such demands very well. Also saying that you are gonna start heavily offending people if it's allowed is also quite aggressive. If you play down a little, I think you would get more positive responses.
      About this I completely agree with you but try to comprehend that it's pretty frustrating hold yourself and just limiting to report people without offending back and then see that there is no clear policy about Devs and measure are not taken.But anyway this is not a thread about moral I just want to know crystal clear from Devs here on the forum where everyone can read if this kind of offending in Albion is tolerated because it is a competitive full loot game OR not tolerated and can bring to account ban. This is the simple question so pls no morals
      What kind of person are you that you can’t hold back if someone insults you in a game? I’m more worried about you than the people insulting you tbf. Put them on ignore and move on...
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

      CaptainBastard wrote:

      Adhominem wrote:

      CaptainBastard wrote:

      Yes I will start offending bloodly me too
      No I want to see reported people banned
      You are not asking though, you are demanding. You come across as quite aggressive in your demands too. People tend to not respond to such demands very well. Also saying that you are gonna start heavily offending people if it's allowed is also quite aggressive. If you play down a little, I think you would get more positive responses.
      About this I completely agree with you but try to comprehend that it's pretty frustrating hold yourself and just limiting to report people without offending back and then see that there is no clear policy about Devs and measure are not taken.But anyway this is not a thread about moral I just want to know crystal clear from Devs here on the forum where everyone can read if this kind of offending in Albion is tolerated because it is a competitive full loot game OR not tolerated and can bring to account ban. This is the simple question so pls no morals
      What kind of person are you that you can’t hold back if someone insults you in a game? I’m more worried about you than the people insulting you tbf. Put them on
      he was not saying that in the post and yeah I agree i get insulted a lot too (normal for a ganker) of course usually I ignore them but I would like to have a clear answer too from Devs
    • I can't speak as to the dev opinion. I can tell you how the in-game chat is moderated.

      In a nutshell, If we don't actually see it, we can't moderate it. Also Guild and Alliance chats are considered more or less private channels and we don't even moderate our own guild and alliance chats. Whispers are a different matter, MODs can't see anyone else's /w chat and even if you sent a MOD a SS of something that would be against the rules, we couldn't act on it because "We didn't see it with our own eyes"

      The above being said, If you believe that you are being harassed by another player or players, please get Screenshots or better yet video of the offenses (with Time Stamps) and send that to Support@albiononeline.com along with the date that the offense occurred so that Support can search the chat logs. MOD's can't be everywhere and we do the best we can, we are volunteers and players too, so we do understand that sometimes things can cross boundaries.

      My next suggestion would be to mute the offending players or, hide the offending chat channels in your chat window. An example of this would be to just have the tab with your guild or alliance channel active and showing. You do have tools available that will help you avoid seeing chat that you don't want to see.
      Good luck and Good skill!
      My referral link: albiononline.com/?ref=XK8PRWZMEE