Beginners Guide 2020 - 20 Tips for Progression & Personal Economy [Also in text form!]

• New

Great video. A lot of important stuff covered. Especially, about how valuable your time is and not doing activities that you do not enjoy.

You should slow your speaking down though. I usually listen to videos sped up, but I didn't have to with this one. I was getting anxious that you were going to hyperventilate or something. It was almost like you were throwing words at me in one continuous high sped line for almost 20 minutes.
      Discord: Piddle#7413

"The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • New

Piddle wrote:

Great video. A lot of important stuff covered. Especially, about how valuable your time is and not doing activities that you do not enjoy.

You should slow your speaking down though. I usually listen to videos sped up, but I didn't have to with this one. I was getting anxious that you were going to hyperventilate or something. It was almost like you were throwing words at me in one continuous high sped line for almost 20 minutes.
      Hahaha yes in my first video I felt I talked too slow this time definitely too fast cause I tried to make the video shorter. The 3rd time will be the charm for speech :) Thanks once again Piddle!
    • New

Leyvi wrote:

Piddle wrote:

Hahaha yes in my first video I felt I talked too slow this time definitely too fast cause I tried to make the video shorter. The 3rd time will be the charm for speech :) Thanks once again Piddle!
      Don't discount the idea of just chopping a video like this into two pieces. It will get you more views on your channel, and more people are willing to click on videos if they are shorter.
      Discord: Piddle#7413

"The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • New

Piddle wrote:

Leyvi wrote:

Piddle wrote:

Don't discount the idea of just chopping a video like this into two pieces. It will get you more views on your channel, and more people are willing to click on videos if they are shorter.
      I didn't even think of chopping videos in two, great idea!