1H Mace is Overpowered?

    • 1H Mace is Overpowered?

      1 H mace has been a controversial topic all over the server,

      BEFORE THE UPDATE
      1h mace was a very powerful weapon for ratting in hell gates, ( stealing chests and getting away as a hit and run), it was perfectly fine with the normal system of doing more damage when further from enemy, and less when near,
      the basic ratting build would be knight armor, scholar boots, guardian helm, 1h mace and shield,. They were pretty okayish for me cause they had to actually run and stay mostly out of combat from people

      AFTER THE UPDATE
      But now, they put stun for the 1h mace, so now we have everything we need in a game a weapon needs, stuns,roots,interrupts what else now
      use a guardian helm, mage robe and scholar boots, booooom you are invincible, litterally no one can catch u except for blood letters or double bladed staffs
      and the also now its called warbow killer cause obviously the kitters cant kite now attall

      now we have root player for 2.68 sec and stun them for 2.3 sec and slow em for 3.14 sec what else, if i use these both i do easy 600 damage
      please rework, yes some of you might comment here that they are stunned only in centre,
    • Nytropanda wrote:

      1 H mace has been a controversial topic all over the server,

      BEFORE THE UPDATE
      1h mace was a very powerful weapon for ratting in hell gates, ( stealing chests and getting away as a hit and run), it was perfectly fine with the normal system of doing more damage when further from enemy, and less when near,
      the basic ratting build would be knight armor, scholar boots, guardian helm, 1h mace and shield,. They were pretty okayish for me cause they had to actually run and stay mostly out of combat from people

      AFTER THE UPDATE
      But now, they put stun for the 1h mace, so now we have everything we need in a game a weapon needs, stuns,roots,interrupts what else now
      use a guardian helm, mage robe and scholar boots, booooom you are invincible, litterally no one can catch u except for blood letters or double bladed staffs
      and the also now its called warbow killer cause obviously the kitters cant kite now attall

      now we have root player for 2.68 sec and stun them for 2.3 sec and slow em for 3.14 sec what else, if i use these both i do easy 600 damage
      please rework, yes some of you might comment here that they are stunned only in centre,
      Wait 2.3s stun on cloth? That's basically a real 1s stun after cc resistance is applied. Might go full melee with my warbow. I'm not scared at all of their damage...can we talk about the 25s cd?
    • Owlsane wrote:

      Nytropanda wrote:

      1 H mace has been a controversial topic all over the server,

      BEFORE THE UPDATE
      1h mace was a very powerful weapon for ratting in hell gates, ( stealing chests and getting away as a hit and run), it was perfectly fine with the normal system of doing more damage when further from enemy, and less when near,
      the basic ratting build would be knight armor, scholar boots, guardian helm, 1h mace and shield,. They were pretty okayish for me cause they had to actually run and stay mostly out of combat from people

      AFTER THE UPDATE
      But now, they put stun for the 1h mace, so now we have everything we need in a game a weapon needs, stuns,roots,interrupts what else now
      use a guardian helm, mage robe and scholar boots, booooom you are invincible, litterally no one can catch u except for blood letters or double bladed staffs
      and the also now its called warbow killer cause obviously the kitters cant kite now attall

      now we have root player for 2.68 sec and stun them for 2.3 sec and slow em for 3.14 sec what else, if i use these both i do easy 600 damage
      please rework, yes some of you might comment here that they are stunned only in centre,
      Wait 2.3s stun on cloth? That's basically a real 1s stun after cc resistance is applied. Might go full melee with my warbow. I'm not scared at all of their damage...can we talk about the 25s cd?
      dude i am taking about ratting here, who cares if u can hit and run like a coward, like you see it, people can hit u run and then again hit u
      it has so much leap and go on with the full warbow build, it s amatter of time you understand their roots and stuns are irritating
    • kheeta wrote:

      It’s pretty strong in 2v2
      But still killable by :
      Black hands+ cross
      1h dagger+ somebody
      Old 1shot setups
      Eeeeeasily
      Etc
      1v1 is killable by any unpurgeble burst dps
      i did mention mage robe in the build, please consider your answers sir, everything is purged and the non purgable burst damage pleas explain with example where you keep the interrupts and mobility of 1h mace and too the snare chareg if you thinking deathgivers
    • Nytropanda wrote:

      Owlsane wrote:

      Nytropanda wrote:

      1 H mace has been a controversial topic all over the server,

      BEFORE THE UPDATE
      1h mace was a very powerful weapon for ratting in hell gates, ( stealing chests and getting away as a hit and run), it was perfectly fine with the normal system of doing more damage when further from enemy, and less when near,
      the basic ratting build would be knight armor, scholar boots, guardian helm, 1h mace and shield,. They were pretty okayish for me cause they had to actually run and stay mostly out of combat from people

      AFTER THE UPDATE
      But now, they put stun for the 1h mace, so now we have everything we need in a game a weapon needs, stuns,roots,interrupts what else now
      use a guardian helm, mage robe and scholar boots, booooom you are invincible, litterally no one can catch u except for blood letters or double bladed staffs
      and the also now its called warbow killer cause obviously the kitters cant kite now attall

      now we have root player for 2.68 sec and stun them for 2.3 sec and slow em for 3.14 sec what else, if i use these both i do easy 600 damage
      please rework, yes some of you might comment here that they are stunned only in centre,
      Wait 2.3s stun on cloth? That's basically a real 1s stun after cc resistance is applied. Might go full melee with my warbow. I'm not scared at all of their damage...can we talk about the 25s cd?
      dude i am taking about ratting here, who cares if u can hit and run like a coward, like you see it, people can hit u run and then again hit uit has so much leap and go on with the full warbow build, it s amatter of time you understand their roots and stuns are irritating
      Just got 1 of them and he brough a friendo, so it was 1v2, killed his friend and he runned away.

      I don't see the problem.
    • Nytropanda wrote:

      kheeta wrote:

      It’s pretty strong in 2v2
      But still killable by :
      Black hands+ cross
      1h dagger+ somebody
      Old 1shot setups
      Eeeeeasily
      Etc
      1v1 is killable by any unpurgeble burst dps
      i did mention mage robe in the build, please consider your answers sir, everything is purged and the non purgable burst damage pleas explain with example where you keep the interrupts and mobility of 1h mace and too the snare chareg if you thinking deathgivers
      you have nothing to purge from black hands or light crossbow
      you can’t purge 1h daggers E
      you have rly small time window to react to purge buffs from 1shot pike
      you have nothing to purge from quarter staff + fire
      1h mace is just fresh hype weapon but it doesn’t give high winrate like old strong 2v2 setups does
    • I personally don't see a problem with them, they are pretty easy to beat in hellgates I met them a couple of times but even with higher IP we won, they seem ok for me, anyway the cc/mobility combination they offer can be reached with quarterstaff too pretty much (that's what I actually see being almost unbeatable paired with a high-dps)