Artifact Foundry at the Outlands Rest Cities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Artifact Foundry at the Outlands Rest Cities

This is straight forward suggestion. I think it makes sense to add the Artifact foundry to the outlands rest cities (Arthur's rest, Merlyn's rest...). At this point, most of the big groups in the black zone have a t3 hideout and access to this. Adding this station to the rest cities would help even the playing field for smaller groups. I look forward to hearing other's opinions on this.
    • 100% agree.

Blue zones out in the middle of the black zone are a super cool mechanic of the game. It allows smaller guilds to get more involved in the black zone, specifically the deeper BZ areas. Logistics for a smaller group isn't easy though, there are plenty of gank groups along the way. I don't think it's a stretch to ask for an artifact foundry in the Arthur's, Morgana's and Melyn's rest. It would allow smaller guilds to be a bit more self sufficient and "live off the land" in the BZ. Fully support this idea.
    • Dominator86 wrote:

Bogul wrote:

use the public hideouts that are right next to the rest cities

everyone has one and there is no tax possible on the vendor / artifact foundry
      Unfortunately, a hideout needs to be T3 for artifact foundry and there are no T3 public hideouts near Arthur's rest. Unless I am missing them, I am not seeing a T3 public hideout near the other rests either.
      there are:

Morganas Freehouse - southeast outside of Morgana's Rest

and there is

Merchants of the Mist - northeast outside of Merlyn's Rest

(full disclaimer: the MotM one is mine)

.. but you're right - I thought the Arthurs house of crafting (the one just southwest outside of Arthur's Rest) was a L3, but its actually just L2

maybe ask @Sinatra.SUN to fork out some $ to upgrade it to L3? ;)
      Bogul#6397 - Merchants of the Mist - Founder & Head of "Management"
    • Bogul wrote:

Dominator86 wrote:

Bogul wrote:

use the public hideouts that are right next to the rest cities

everyone has one and there is no tax possible on the vendor / artifact foundry
      Unfortunately, a hideout needs to be T3 for artifact foundry and there are no T3 public hideouts near Arthur's rest. Unless I am missing them, I am not seeing a T3 public hideout near the other rests either.
      there are:
      Morganas Freehouse - southeast outside of Morgana's Rest

and there is

Merchants of the Mist - northeast outside of Merlyn's Rest

(full disclaimer: the MotM one is mine)

.. but you're right - I thought the Arthurs house of crafting (the one just southwest outside of Arthur's Rest) was a L3, but its actually just L2

maybe ask @Sinatra.SUN to fork out some $ to upgrade it to L3? ;)
      Yep! I see those now. I still think putting one in the city would be a great idea.