"Solo" Dungeons

    • KaZaP wrote:

      kheeta wrote:

      KaZaP wrote:

      Ty m8. Il try it after i exp dual swords..




      P.S. BTW 1H dagger is finest example how SBI rework useless weapon to very good weapon. I hope they will do the same with battleaxe..!=)
      maybe that’s not the best time to lvl up swordsHard nerf of Parry and no rework to low used Ws
      After 400/400 axe user - even 50/400 swords looks for me as a weapon of god.!=))
      try daggers and you would cry in happiness:D
    • FutureBV wrote:

      kheeta wrote:

      KaZaP wrote:

      kheeta wrote:

      Guys just try to find semi-safe builds with decent clear speed
      If u are running g axe/stalker/scholar cowl etc why are u crying you couldn’t run away or fight back?
      You choose high clear speed over safety and pvp potential by yourself
      When 8 ppl with CC gank u. And your skill can be on CD and u are half HP. I think dosent metter what build u use..=)
      8 ppl is exception“Standard” nobrain dive is 3-4 pplThat’s not unreal to fight if you choose right build
      Last days I FF in new dagger build with high clear speed + mana sustain + pvp 1vX potential
      Try it:
      1h dagger ( chain slash+ deadly swipe)
      Assassin chest
      Specter hood
      Demon boots
      Thetford cape
      High safety via lots of inv+high burst+ high mobility
      Couple of times I win 4 divers by killin 2-3 of them
      Just a question, where do you get your mana sustain from?
      mana sustain comes from.... nowhere
      Partially it comes from low mana skill cost compared to other weapons
      Maybe thats comes from high dps from skills +cape so you use less skills to kill = less mana usage
      Daggers just don’t burn mana even if you spam skills brainlessly
      After years of FF with other weapons that was choke for me that i don’t need lym cape or some active/passive skills to be mana sustain exping with 1h dagger like that was with swords /axes / bows / spears
      U just run , hit , spam , run , hit... and you don’t face mana problems

      The post was edited 2 times, last by kheeta ().

    • Big group ganking in this game is straight up bad. The way it's set up now it gives you no incentive to actually have pvp. In fact a ganker group has all the advantages and wants to have the most unfair fight possible when diving you aka you are either fighting a boss, having no cooldowns, dead members etc. Imagine there was local chat and something like D-SCAN from Eve Online. I wonder then how many of these "pvp gods" will be as bold as they are now when they know they will most certainly be fighting a full hp full cooldown group inside the dungeon.

      Ganking should always involve risk to the gankers, but due to the lack of info and how easy it is to escape in Albion, there's literally almost 0 risk for them. You either already have overwhelming force in a given zone where the gankers entered or by the time you mobilized they already ran away.
    • Agreed Serene and on the flip side virtually all FF groups now uses scout and just As out safely now so BZ group dungeon diving is dead content. Both the scenario you mentioned and the one I just mentioned are equally bad for the game. Would you feel a balance of getting a global notification of enemies have entered (this would remove the scout need today) would be a good balance if the quick A out was also removed or increased? Instead portals exits would be in final boss rooms etc so you could either leave at the beginning or end but not just immediately A out on a whim.
    • Tabor wrote:

      Agreed Serene and on the flip side virtually all FF groups now uses scout and just As out safely now so BZ group dungeon diving is dead content. Both the scenario you mentioned and the one I just mentioned are equally bad for the game. Would you feel a balance of getting a global notification of enemies have entered (this would remove the scout need today) would be a good balance if the quick A out was also removed or increased? Instead portals exits would be in final boss rooms etc so you could either leave at the beginning or end but not just immediately A out on a whim.
      I mean having a scout sucks yet again more for the people defending for the gank. Not only is a party paying silver to solve a stupid problem, but there's 1 guy sitting there bored out of his mind.

      I think A out isn't as safe as you say. It's only safe if you're close to a HO, but if you're not you're gonna get chased so there's still risk even with a scout.
    • Divers would have to bring a ridiculous amount of people to account for having a group sit outside to chase as well as the group inside in case the other group actually will fight and not simply A out. I do not know any dive parties personally that play that way. We typically go with a small group of 4 to 5 looking to fight other groups of 4 to 7.
    • I agree about the be risk factory, Devs are focusing too much on zvz that on a laggy server like this is just random bottom spam and are not focusing on that could be the real core of the game. Weekend corona kids should take same risk and when they keep going to cry to their daddy asking for credit card for golds because they were butchered in their shiny 7.2 equip will think twice. Same risk: attack a person alone, EVERY person in the group gets -20,% item power, attack in 5 people you can be slaughtered also by a t2 because your ip drop to 0.
    • CaptainBastard wrote:

      I agree about the be risk factory, Devs are focusing too much on zvz that on a laggy server like this is just random bottom spam and are not focusing on that could be the real core of the game. Weekend corona kids should take same risk and when they keep going to cry to their daddy asking for credit card for golds because they were butchered in their shiny 7.2 equip will think twice. Same risk: attack a person alone, EVERY person in the group gets -20,% item power, attack in 5 people you can be slaughtered also by a t2 because your ip drop to 0.
      rotfl
    • Onestamente, Albion è un po 'come la vita reale, magari non è giusto che tu venga gangato da 10 persone in un messaggio da solista, ma ciò che accada è un chiaro tentativo di descrivere il gioco di altri giocatori perché a te non piace il loro modo di giocare. E questa cosa non è possibile. Certo, si può limitare, e ciò è stato fatto aumentare la percentuale di distruttibilità in base al numero degli aggressori, ma un impedimento del tutto sarebbe ingiusto.

      Ps nel prossimo aggiornamento i dangeon da solisti t4 e t5 scompariranno dopo che qualcuno è entrato, e quindi, diciamo che almeno nelle zone pvp free non rischi più di essere attaccato.

      ________________________________


      Honestly, Albion is a bit like real life, maybe it's not fair that you get gangbanged by 10 people in a solo dangeon, but preventing this from happening is a clear attempt to limit the game play of other players because you don't like the way they play. And this is not possible. Of course, it can be limited, and this has been done by increasing the destructibility percentage based on the number of attackers, but preventing it completely would be unfair.P.Š. in the next update the dangeon soloists t4 and t5 will disappear after someone has entered it, and therefore, let's say that at least in the pvp free zones you no longer risk being attacked.
    • Muchups wrote:

      Maszke wrote:

      they're "Solo" dungeons because you can't clear them by urself. Corrupted Dungeons are the real 1v1 content we're looking for, sadly it's coming in 3 months, Ava. Weapons are first.
      Where did they say it's coming in 3 months?
      I am also puzzled..

      Rumors say, for 2018 they had 34 people on their payroll..

      Do they work on another project, too? Or is this all Albion related???

      I mean 34 people..it doesn't feel like 34 people..
    • Muchups wrote:

      Maszke wrote:

      they're "Solo" dungeons because you can't clear them by urself. Corrupted Dungeons are the real 1v1 content we're looking for, sadly it's coming in 3 months, Ava. Weapons are first.
      Where did they say it's coming in 3 months?
      anywhere, i was taking in consideration their speed on updates, they're slow but they provide, it could be delayed cuz COVID-19.

      Albion AMA at r/MMORPG.
      "Our content team is already working on introducing a whole new wave of weapons for the next content update!" |

      Next content update could be mid-season (2 weeks from now) cuz S9 Teaser was about a Smith crafting a weapon, sounds crazy but S7 and S8 Teasers show us new content or features added.

      If they don't add Avalonian weapons 2 weeks from now, Corrupted dungeons in 5 or 7 months.

      S9 will be known as the weakest season in content, and developers constantly trying to fix what they couldn't fix, a QoL season.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Maszke ().

    • As a vetran player who plays solo i can atest to how fucked up solo dung are. yes there not ment to keep you safe from gankers but when you work hard and go in with nice gear to get fame you get dived by 20 noobs in flat 4. The mechanic is pathetic. i actually feel sorry for the gankers bec i dont know how they find joy in this gameplay. i love pvp and have over 110mil pvp fame most of it from me alone solo fighting and its exciting to fight in this game. So diving a solo with 100 players i couldnt think of an activity more soul destrying than tht.

      Most people who play albion are cowards and the only way they can survive is by attaching themselfs to toxic guilds /allainces (Arch cough cough ), so when you get dived by these cancerous players groups then you should feel good for your self because you are free.