Died for bug its really serious!!!‏

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Died for bug its really serious!!!‏

New

Yesterday before the daily maintenance i was in Mardale (red zone) on my way to Gutras Hill (yellow zone) i met like 4-5 gankers on the gate i was so close to it cause i came from beside it so i just walked while i mounted a "Grizzly Bear"
      to the gate directly to take me to the yellow zone and i did it and arrived to it while the gankers attacking me and stand on it like 2 sec before i do any action or press R and nothing happened and they killed me over the gate and loot me like nothing happened. :cursing:
      its not about complain to just want to complain i died several times before with no complains and i learned every time but this time is really hurt cause it wasn't my fault anyway.
      and another bug with "Grizzly Bear" some times the the Rush spell not work until i remount i mean when it finish its cooldown while i mounted and a mob hit me nothing happen until i remount. :S
    • New

same thing happened to me. i did send an email to support already, and he was helpful(shoutout to Mr. Lemuel). I was advised to post here and I stumble upon your post. Here's what happened:

I was on a trade mission, and I' almost at the exit portal at rowanwood going to willow wood. Then, there were this enemy faction who cast a spell (idk what it is), and here I thought I was just gonna teleport to next zone since I didn't attack them. I was not dismounted, mind you. But the confusing thing that happened was I just went through the portal gate, like passed through for more than 2-5meters (jsut giving some idea). I was beyond the portal gate, which shouldn't happen coz I should have teleported already from that point. But no, I was just there and the enemy keeps on attacking me so I had to walked back near them and I was dismounted and I tried to run away with the skills I had. Then I died.

I know that it is a bug. I've asked the albion community in discord, checked some info on the net and I have even emailed the support. Same answers I got. I should be able to teleport/leave the zone if I didnt attack them, since it will put me on combat mode. As well as there were no mounts used by the enemy that "roots" me.

I will posting as well, so that the devs will see this thing. IT IS A BUG.
    • New

well i don't post here seeking a refund. if you guys won't listen and take our help to fix your game then its shame on you.
      i reported 2 serious bugs and i know what im talking about im not a kid complaining about death in game.

it will be my first and last report bug since nobody want to listen. and reporting a bug here it seems that change nothing.

**and totally wast of time
    • New

aljOOker wrote:

well i don't post here seeking a refund. if you guys won't listen and take our help to fix your game then its shame on you.
      i reported 2 serious bugs and i know what im talking about im not a kid complaining about death in game.

it will be my first and last report bug since nobody want to listen. and reporting a bug here it seems that change nothing.

**and totally wast of time
      Have to remember they get alot of tickets about different things, If they miss yours im sure they don't mean to over look it, You are right this is a major bug and should be fixed right away. Also the title of your bug topic isn't the best it doesn't get your bug across. You should have titled it like " Grizzy bear ability putting you into combat, Cant zone! please fix"
    • New

aljOOker wrote:

Yesterday before the daily maintenance i was in Mardale (red zone) on my way to Gutras Hill (yellow zone) i met like 4-5 gankers on the gate i was so close to it cause i came from beside it so i just walked while i mounted a "Grizzly Bear"
      to the gate directly to take me to the yellow zone and i did it and arrived to it while the gankers attacking me and stand on it like 2 sec before i do any action or press R and nothing happened and they killed me over the gate and loot me like nothing happened. :cursing:
      its not about complain to just want to complain i died several times before with no complains and i learned every time but this time is really hurt cause it wasn't my fault anyway.
      and another bug with "Grizzly Bear" some times the the Rush spell not work until i remount i mean when it finish its cooldown while i mounted and a mob hit me nothing happen until i remount. :S
      I reported that bug of grizzly where its passive doesn't work, but they mark it as `NOT A BUG`, i also post a way on how they could replicate it but, they ignored it. That bug also applicable to mounts that has a passive like morgana raven, pest lizzard.. etc

How to replicate that bug??(Rush passive of Grizzly not working) :

1. Mount a grizzly bear
      2. Activate its passive by making yourself hit by mobs/player
      3. While the passive is on CD, unmount then mount again, and wait for the passive finishes its cooldown while mounted.
      4. After the Rush passive finished it's cooldown, try to get hit by mobs again, and you'll see.

I updated this reply to link i video:
      drive.google.com/open?id=1Gq0pg1ZWQzCK9dub5ZmK4xVJY2xHuG8E

The post was edited 3 times, last by ogskun ().