[20. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 12.1

• well. i guess im late on mobile party :D lol. i mean really? download it this morning and now new patch put another 10mb? and need to download new apk and 743mb just for the 10mb? lol. i think they need to separate it because if they dont the game will break or something :D lol . dzoh_5 i know what you feel bro those rich guys cant understand us who uses data ||

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crozdog ().

• I downloaded new apk after today's hot fix update and still waiting for security code email. It's pissed me off every time client is updated i need to type this code (only at mobile) my phone is as trusted device at web. One of the worest support i've seen still awaiting for reply. Anyway why they cannot fix the game in one big hot fix patch once instead several small ones. We need to download whole apk anyway what cost couple of Gigs. Support wake up and fix the game properly.
    • funny how they'll have a quick "10mb HOT FIX" about everything and right after the queen patch... but many people already saying right into their faces the problem of mobile players but nothing....nothing....NOTHING!!! If only there is a statement saying what are holding you guys to fix the problem we woud not be this pissed.
    • abababatata wrote:

dzoh_5 wrote:

Great another Update you killing my wallet RIP Albion Mobile.

Why do we have to install the other APK if you could just give us small updates instead of downloading AGAIN THE F*** APK when doing hot A fix. its now even a major update but just some 1 tweak?

This is just bull dude like The F*** one F*** Item and ruined the mobile game great so great.

WHO CARE'S ABOUT ARCANE STAFF FIX YOUR GAME F**************

WHY OTHER GAMES CAN JUST UPDATE DIRECTLY IN THE GAME DO THAT WHY NOT ALBION???

im just so pissed rn sorry for bad words
      There is a simple solution to all your rage and problems.
      Don't be a monkey and play on a PC.

Phones are meant for calling people not playing games.
      What a shi* reply, man!

Not everyone has a free time, like you! And smartphones are the most viable option to quickly open and play games.

Me, for example, I work too much everyday, I have family, I have many things to do. The possibility of playing Albion in the Smartphone helps me a lot, because it should be faster to load e easier to play.

Toxic people like you reaaly don't contribute in nothing to the community.
      Thank you,

Bugado

Ingame nickname: ReiBugado
    • I'm pretty new to albion, so maybe this is known already, but why not have albion in the google play store? They're far less restrictive than apple, and have APIs and features in place to streamline updates.

The buttons are clear, there are loading progress screens, etc, there is no reason for it to be rejected by google play's policies.
    • As of the whole "Queen" update the game has been extremely broken for android. I primarily play on pc but on occasion I like to play on my phone. Regularly the game will completely freeze up and require a restart for seemingly no reason. This happens about every 10 - 15 minutes. I have a Razer Phone 2 of which the specs are more than good enough to play albion so that isn't the problem, any suggestions for a fix?
    • we know its hard for dev to fix on every platform. and me myself understand it. think of this release date for mobile may 5 and today what date is today?. i mean we appreciate it so much that they fix some issues. and main problem is lag, download new patch and 743mb like wt?. we know because of the new items or something and thats why we need to redownload it. i know some of you will be mad but for some mobile players dont have wifi and not rich people like you cant understand us. and my opinion as mobile player they need to fix first the lag,pvp content,freeze game before some items or anything. because what's the use of the items they update if we mobile users cant even play without a lag and pvp?. i hope they can make another server for mobile so we can have a fair pvp fight with same lag lol :D
    • Crozdog wrote:

we know its hard for dev to fix on every platform. and me myself understand it. think of this release date for mobile may 5 and today what date is today?. i mean we appreciate it so much that they fix some issues. and main problem is lag, download new patch and 743mb like wt?. we know because of the new items or something and thats why we need to redownload it. i know some of you will be mad but for some mobile players dont have wifi and not rich people like you cant understand us. and my opinion as mobile player they need to fix first the lag,pvp content,freeze game before some items or anything. because what's the use of the items they update if we mobile users cant even play without a lag and pvp?. i hope they can make another server for mobile so we can have a fair pvp fight with same lag lol :D
      You must understand that mobile platform is just a side project for people to play while they are away from their PC. Mobile platform is mainly still for just logging in, managing personal island and doing some basic gathering refining. I do agree that patches should be decreased for mobile ASAP.

Developers focus MUST remain on core game and this is for PC platform. PvP must be balanced around PC performance. If they start cutting corners for PC platform to "improve" mobile experience the game will plummet.
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • mineless wrote:

wtf this is so funny :v hahah...its a lot of reason for what albion is not in playstore but i tell you something obviuos THE GAME NO RUN IN ALL THE DEVICES ONLY RUN IN A FEW DEVICES and you still ask why albion online is not in a playstore :v wtfoking nob come on :v
      wtf this is so funny :v hahah...are there a lot of reasons? It won't work on certain devices as well? That hasn't stopped things before; and is actually quite common. The issues you mention are already in discussion elsewhere and have been pinpointed to certain devices, meaning something with their architecture.

Soooo. YOU GUESS AT REASON FOR NO RELEASE AND SPEAK LIKE AUTHORITY WHEN CLEARLY YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE RELEASING MOBILE APPLICATIONS wtfoking nob come on :v