PK in PvE content dying?

• PK in PvE content dying?

So we love dungeon dives and stuff. Its a game mechanic and Im pretty sure the devs want it to be this way. However, there are some things that prevent it to happen . Like putting a Scout in the entrance. Thats not a mechanic of the game. And also I m pretty sure Im not the only one seeing the crowd near HCE portals. If so, delete the Random dungeons and let all the players do the fame farm through HCE’s and make all the maps full loot. Even in royals?
      Aye Bruh 8)
    • I would be in favor of diving if things were even remotely fair for the group clearing the dungeon, and they almost never are. As things are right now, a successful dive (one where you find people inside) is just a means of getting free loot.
      This is why scouts are necessary. Nobody likes losing money and progress without a fighting chance.
    • The scouting is not fixable in my opinion so the option is to do something about the easy A out feature. The fix I would propose is exit portal spawns at the end of both random and static dungeons upon clearing final boss areas for "quick exit". The exit dungeon feature probably still needs to exit for situations of player disconnect or emergency need to leave however it should be about 3 minutes.

This way the scouting would function as a warning to the team being dove to get prepared to fight but they cannot simply run away freely. This would bring much more balance compared to the current system.
    • Scouts defending the indefensible in 3, 2, 1 .....

"BIT WHI IR YI TRYING TI DIVE LIW PIPIOL MIMIMIMIMI"

i dont try to take a fight in random dungeons for a LONG TIME... its full of scouts is boring its raiding similator its for only see scouts.

Not only does it ruin the experience of many media groups against media groups that "should be prepared to be making fame where they are doing it"If not, it is also totally abusive against small groups that try to dive or make a group that does not become a blob (10 people or less) in a static dungeon since even the big alliances have practically ALL THE DAMNED DUNGEON SCUTED NO WITH OFFICIAL CHARACTERS BUT WITH MORE ALTERS.

So please stop looking for idiotic excuses for short-term benefits and see how this is really ruining the experience of game

I see people whit 1100 , 1050 ip doing fame in T8 RANDOME DUNGEONS IN STATIC DUNGEONS.. BRO I GAIN 500 FAME WHIT PARTYS OF 10 PEOPLE WHEN I START TO PLAY THIS GAME

The partys of fame for me will be a lifetime to upload my character without knowing whether or not I will have a pvp experience to improve in the game and have more to offer myself and my group. That is the only way that most of us have forged ourselves in this game.seeing these kinds of situations and really sad and an insult to the thousands of veteran players

The post was edited 1 time, last by tomipio ().

• tomipio wrote:

Scouts defending the indefensible in 3, 2, 1 .....

"BIT WHI IR YI TRYING TI DIVE LIW PIPIOL MIMIMIMIMI"

i dont try to take a fight in random dungeons for a LONG TIME... its full of scouts is boring its raiding similator its for only see scouts.

Not only does it ruin the experience of many media groups against media groups that "should be prepared to be making fame where they are doing it"If not, it is also totally abusive against small groups that try to dive or make a group that does not become a blob (10 people or less) in a static dungeon since even the big alliances have practically ALL THE DAMNED DUNGEON SCUTED NO WITH OFFICIAL CHARACTERS BUT WITH MORE ALTERS.

So please stop looking for idiotic excuses for short-term benefits and see how this is really ruining the experience of game

I see people whit 1100 , 1050 ip doing fame in T8 RANDOME DUNGEONS IN STATIC DUNGEONS.. BRO I GAIN 500 FAME WHIT PARTYS OF 10 PEOPLE WHEN I START TO PLAY THIS GAME

The partys of fame for me will be a lifetime to upload my character without knowing whether or not I will have a pvp experience to improve in the game and have more to offer myself and my group. That is the only way that most of us have forged ourselves in this game.seeing these kinds of situations and really sad and an insult to the thousands of veteran players
      Correct me if Im wrong, but your whinging that as a dungeon diver, scouts make the game unfair??

Now that's rich.

IF your doing a dungeon and a group dive you, they have the advantage as they have the element of surprise and in most cases, engage you when their knee deep in MOBS killing them. They certainly in my experience, don't wait until its a fair fight.

So your getting robbed of your diving experience because the rabbit gets away. LOL

However, what I think you mean, is that having scouts means its to easy to get away and in this I agree. Yeah scouts can give you a heads up, but for me, you should be able to A out unless you have completed the dungeon and NO ONE else is in it, other than your group. If another group is in it, then you have to fight your way out. If no other groups in it when you have completed the dungeon, then a portal to exit appears.

Now, the risk verses reward equation is a little more balanced and no-one has the element of surprise.

To improve further in this, take away the need for scouts and show other groups on the dungeon map.
      ItsNewbie
      ----------------------
      https://www.aoherald.com/
    • The ones saying ‘people don’t want To lose money’ crab; this game is Based on high risk high reward factor. If you dont want To lose money, go farm Yellow dungs. The higher Tier Maps give more fame because there is a risk that you can lose your stuff. But 10m fame people farms those t8 dungeons right now. My first T8 dung were 3months arter I started playing lol. And here in this topic that quick exit mechanic can solve it I guess
      Aye Bruh 8)
    • Owlxzie wrote:

The ones saying ‘people don’t want To lose money’ crab; this game is Based on high risk high reward factor. If you dont want To lose money, go farm Yellow dungs. The higher Tier Maps give more fame because there is a risk that you can lose your stuff. But 10m fame people farms those t8 dungeons right now. My first T8 dung were 3months arter I started playing lol. And here in this topic that quick exit mechanic can solve it I guess
      Diving is low risk, high reward. Doing dungeons is moderate risk, low reward.
    • Idebenn wrote:

Owlxzie wrote:

The ones saying ‘people don’t want To lose money’ crab; this game is Based on high risk high reward factor. If you dont want To lose money, go farm Yellow dungs. The higher Tier Maps give more fame because there is a risk that you can lose your stuff. But 10m fame people farms those t8 dungeons right now. My first T8 dung were 3months arter I started playing lol. And here in this topic that quick exit mechanic can solve it I guess
      It is low risk because people give up fighting to have the greatest cultivation of rapid fame. Try telling them that there is a risk of fighting other groups and we will see changes in builds, etc. There, you will be at risk for both sides.

But I see that everyone came to the same thought. Unfair for dipping and unfair for the cultivator of fame. Now, expect the developers to read the forum and take action.
    • Owlxzie wrote:

So we love dungeon dives and stuff. Its a game mechanic and Im pretty sure the devs want it to be this way. However, there are some things that prevent it to happen . Like putting a Scout in the entrance. Thats not a mechanic of the game. And also I m pretty sure Im not the only one seeing the crowd near HCE portals. If so, delete the Random dungeons and let all the players do the fame farm through HCE’s and make all the maps full loot. Even in royals?
      Its groups of 9+ in Group RD or 4+ in solo RD divers killed this content, and make it no risk-huge profit.

Not HCE or Scouts.

You did it by you own hands.

DEVs want PvP content, not mean they want to let lazy no skill noobs alvays win 9 vs 4
    • Akhenaden wrote:

Idebenn wrote:

Owlxzie wrote:

It is low risk because people give up fighting to have the greatest cultivation of rapid fame. Try telling them that there is a risk of fighting other groups and we will see changes in builds, etc. There, you will be at risk for both sides.
      But I see that everyone came to the same thought. Unfair for dipping and unfair for the cultivator of fame. Now, expect the developers to read the forum and take action.
      You don't have a fighting chance if you're caught with your pants down and your skills aren't meant for PvP. Which is always the case when you get dived.

And no, you can't do T7/8 dungeons with PvP skills, even T6 is a big stretch unless the group is bigger than intended and you skip most purple/golden bosses.
    • Owlxzie wrote:

Dude thats the point. If you want the fame, you should be Ready To DİE for it.
      No bro, point is more risk - more reward.

If mechanic has no risk - more reward, it is broken and should be removed.

1-2 death in HCE = 200k+ silver lose, and map lose from 1.5 to 9 mil silver worth.

So HCE party risk ~5 mil each run.
      And reward is 0-8 peaces t4.0-t8.0 items.

Also need huge investments on gear, and skilled players in party

Divers 6.0 set = 400k, and no risk in fight 9 pvp geared vs 4 pve geared.

No investments.
      No need skill.

Reward? 4*7 items = 38 t7+
      - 30% trash = 30 items t7+ minimal.

As we can see HCE is much more balanced on risk vs reward.

So if you want huge loot, but not ready to die for it?
      Why players who want fame - should die for it?

Want pvp and huge loot? Go crystals.

Make investments in time, gear, party and you will have nice pvp with best rewards in the game.
    • The problem with dungeons is that PvP is not a risk, it's a certainty. There are way too many people diving because they're bored, it's easy and killing people in flat 4 gear with their t8 set makes them feel good about themselves, hence the "risk vs reward" thing is totally invalid. I've played 5 dungeons yesterday and got unwanted visitors 4 times, they were all vastly overgeared and more numerous than me. For them there was no risk. I understand why people use scouts, I just wish the devs made it an official feature to make the risk of pvp a real risk, ie it happens sometimes but if you play well you can avoid it if you chose to. Avoidance should totally be an official feature, all open world pvp games offer some sort of reasonable ways to escape ganks, I find it puzzling that this one doesn't. Eve online offers way to view players activity on the world map for instance so that people can pick low activity systems, and you can scan for players at any time anywhere, I think all these features could be useful without any real detriment.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Renard147 ().

• As previously said, show non party counter for BZ dungeons, same as Royals, let the party get ready for a fight, only allow exit from certain points in dungeon or if no other party players are inside (this might be problematic for those that can really juke and avoid).

Either that or divers should find something else to do. Also I sincerely believe that if we lose the pro-divers from the game it wouldn't be that much of a loss really... but if we somehow fck up fame farming, well that will have an impact because even divers ff sometimes.
    • I dont understand why you call everything as’crying’. People Said ratting was a game mechanic when I ‘cried’ about HGs. And HGs didnt mean to Rat. Then we have a nice HG system how it should be at the first hand. Now I am pointing out another non-game mechanic thing, which is absurd btw. I myself FF too and when I got dived ,mostly dead, I accepted it and moved on because ITS THE GAME MECHANIC. That’s why its called full loot game. Again I am insisting on this very topic, scouting is not a game mechanic, if you want higher fame in blackzones, you should be ready to fight and die for it. If you are a crybaby go yellow dungeons and farm your time as well. Because dungeon diving takes alot of time too. And its OK to getting killed by T4 flat geared divers. BECAUSE ITS WHAT MAKES ALBION-ALBION. Thats why we play it. We die, we lose, we get back on our feet and try again. Or we go back to safer zones. Thanks.
      Aye Bruh 8)