Roughly release date for Avalonian roads

• I was wondering the same thing. I thought I read roads and the corrupt dungeons were supposed to be in a May 9th update. Really disappointed that these features didn't go in, the other changes they made on May 5th were pretty useless. The only thing that actually went in Patch 11 that might be interesting is the Crystal League level 1 change introducing more people that might have been scared to lose their gear while learning the game mode. Roads and Corrupt Dungeons were the features that needed to come in. We didn't need outland banks for gankers to hover over, or a mobile update (tried it, still too laggy to be useful and crashes entering/exiting cities half the time on Galaxy Tab A). Durability penalty for multiple people in kill won't change anything except a bit of a money sink to pull silver out of economy.
    • I WAS a solo player..

But I just log now, if some asks for 2 / 5 hg or crystal..

I was unlucky the last 10 days to get reasonable solo content..

I need to dive for 30 mins to get one solo player.. usually people fame solo dungeons in groups of 2-4

Game is toxic for solo at the moment in my eyes ..

I assume the update for July..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

I WAS a solo player..

I need to dive for 30 mins to get one solo player.. usually people fame solo dungeons in groups of 2-4

So you gank solo people in solo dungeons and complain about the game being toxic for solo players? :D
      Reads like you are part of that problem..
    • Iroshi wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

I WAS a solo player..

So you gank solo people in solo dungeons and complain about the game being toxic for solo players? :D Reads like you are part of that problem..
      Nothing toxic about a solo player ganking another solo player - it's content for both parties.
    • SHARKY wrote:

Iroshi wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

I WAS a solo player..

So you gank solo people in solo dungeons and complain about the game being toxic for solo players? :D Reads like you are part of that problem..
      Nothing toxic about a solo player ganking another solo player - it's content for both parties.
      Never said it was toxic, just that he is part of the problem that ppl do not do solo dungeons alone.

Edit: well guess I implied it was toxic behaviour. but you maybe see the problem I am referring to :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Iroshi ().