a lot of bots

    • a lot of bots

      Good day every one

      I have a question:
      If company doesn't BAN for using bots, maybe they will make build in bots?
      Let everyone be under equal conditions

      I ask because bots everywhere
      For example: one fishbot 'DiengoDong' is staying on the bridge close thetford and fishing 24 hours a day. He already got achievement 'got 10kk silver from market'
      And he has only 330k fame. And i see every day dozens of bots with fame 10kk+- only on fishing. How much they got silver you can calculate by yourselves

      btw, there are a fishbot in the internet with opensource, just take it and use, and you WILL NOT BE BANNED
      Why i know it? I have sent a lot of complaints in game and on support mail - no answers, no bans


      I know two players who leave game because bots, my cheers
      p.s. both of they bought premium by real money. but of course developers much more interest in players who buy premium on silver they got from bots
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Look my friend, a fishing bot will get weed, sea weed mostly.

      This guy will make in 24 hours 2-4 mio silver...

      That is nothing...

      A player actually knowing what to do makes 10 times the money..
      So knowing player make 20-40million per day? I think 0.001% of players can do this in a lucky day
      WAIT
      what if bastards using more than one bot?
      and wait a moment.. 2-4 million is a big enough
      Administration please check his accounts
      And why should we contest bots?
    • Every pvper does this my friend.

      Play hg on medium win rate

      I am just amused about people getting excited about peanuts..

      It is illegal of course, and it should not happen..

      But for example a lot of people run macro and there is seldom any action.

      Watch people loot, then u see how people clean loot bodies with 10 items in not even a second..

      And each of these super fast clicks if u clean a body this way ..is around a million in the big ZvZ

      It is just funny if people get excited about potential fishing bots

      Renting a hideout gives the owning guild a few millions per day. Leading guilds own 100+ Rents for hideouts. A city plot gives 3-5 mio per day...

      Even just flipping items in carleon from market to black market gives u 1-2 mio per hour.

      Chest ratting gave u 4-5 mio per hour..

      And u get excited of someone getting potentially 1-2 mio per day.. that is amusing

      Us veterans count our gold in 100 thousands or millions, it just changes the perspective

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Hollywoodi ().

    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Every pvper does this my friend.

      Play hg on medium win rate

      I am just amused about people getting excited about peanuts..

      It is illegal of course, and it should not happen..

      But for example a lot of people run macro and there is seldom any action.

      Watch people loot, then u see how people clean loot bodies with 10 items in not even a second..

      And each of these super fast clicks if u clean a body this way ..is around a million in the big ZvZ

      It is just funny if people get excited about potential fishing bots

      Renting a hideout gives the owning guild a few millions per day. Leading guilds own 100+ Rents for hideouts. A city plot gives 3-5 mio per day...

      Even just flipping items in carleon from market to black market gives u 1-2 mio per hour.

      Chest ratting gave u 4-5 mio per hour..

      And u get excited of someone getting potentially 1-2 mio per day.. that is amusing

      Us veterans count our gold in 100 thousands or millions, it just changes the perspective
      What's that got to do with it?
      We are speaking of unfair methods getting silver
      You are a demagogue
      and a liar as well. "Every pvper does this my friend." (c)

      this is for you:
      Once upon a time there was a family of a wealthy merchant: father, mother and son. Son to live on all ready, in abundance and in fullness. And when he grew up, his father sent him to look for work, so that he could learn to be a master and earn money for himself, for his family and for the house. But the son was lazy, and did not understand why he should work when he could always take money from his mother. Yes, and he shunned peasant labor, because he considered himself of higher blood. And so the whole day passed, but I did not find a job to my liking. The mother took pity on her son and gave him some money to take to his father. The happy son ran to his father and gave him the money. But my father said
      "You didn't earn that money and throw it on the fire. The son was surprised at how clever his father was, but said nothing.

      The next day he left the house again, but did not even look for work, and in the evening he went to his mother, and she again gave him money, which also flew into the oven from the hands of his father.
      "How does he know? my son thought to himself..."Is this money coming to me too fast, or is it because I'm always in front of my father?"
      Then the son took all his mother's savings and went far away. He lived for a month somewhere unknown and returned with the remaining amount, gave it to his father. But my father answered again:
      "You didn't earn that money!" "and threw them on the fire."
      The son was annoyed and did not understand what was happening. The mother had no more money, and the son went to look for any job just to live. One blacksmith agreed to take him as an assistant. For a week he helped blow up the master's bellows in the forge, rubbed himself with blisters, and earned only a couple of copper nickels. And when I got home, I was exhausted.
      "Here, take it, I earned it myself!" he tossed money on his father's Desk.
      My father took the coins and said nothing...he threw them back into the fire.
      – What are you doing?" – no! " the young man shouted, and with his bare hands he reached for the money from the hot coals.

      Then my father answered:
      – Now I see that you earned that money yourself.



      learn to live honestly
    • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

      Hey @fd2, if you see any bots in-game, please send a video link to support@albiononline.com or create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

      The support staff goes through these reports, investigate them and hand out the appropriate sanctions.
      Why I should do your work by myself?
      For what do i am paying? To compete with bots and then spend additional my time to make evidences on every single bot, are you kidding me?
      And furthermore - Sending evidences about every single bot doesn't solve the problem - it's just fight with branches, not with roots.
    • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

      Hey @fd2, if you see any bots in-game, please send a video link to support@albiononline.com or create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

      The support staff goes through these reports, investigate them and hand out the appropriate sanctions.
      You got report system! And you dont wanna work with it.

      Why players should do the job and pay money for this? What's wrong with this stuff?

      May be when i come to the doctor i should diagnosis and cure myself?
      What the the hell if players ask why stuff not do anything vs bots/tos violation - you come here and say:

      - Because players didn't do our job, go do ours job and may be we will ban!

      What the hell is that?

      And if you didn't know mr.moderator, your support say:
      -we dont work with reports and tos violation, go make post on forum.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

    • @Talion
      Why your stuff in support, tell us to make forum post...

      and forum stuff tell us go support?

      And at the same time the report feature in the game tell us to send "proves" to support.

      But the reports just not cheeked by anyone, players who alt scouting, fishing bots and other TOS violations, reported for 3-10 times, still not banned and still doing same things.

      Can you clear for the players, where we should put our reports? Or may be you finally notice this problem?
    • tabooshka wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      May be when i come to the doctor i should diagnosis and cure myself?
      cant cure brain damage my dude
      Brain damage coth i don't like your friend botters in the game?

      I am not a @Hollywoodi with pink glasses. Who think the fishing bot is 4 mil\day.

      Fishing bot is 120+ Mil per week, if work just 8-10 h\day.

      And when woody "synchronize" hes HGs, for 12 h a day, to get 20 mil profit he proud of.

      Other guys with fishing bot near every town, makes 120mil\day when watch youtube meme videos.


      And these bot users players feel so free and with impunity.
      So they dare to come to the forum, and to protect players who violate the rules of the game and destroy the game from the inside.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by iRawr ().

    • fd2 wrote:

      Evas_Flarelight wrote:

      Hey @fd2, if you see any bots in-game, please send a video link to support@albiononline.com or create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

      The support staff goes through these reports, investigate them and hand out the appropriate sanctions.
      Why I should do your work by myself?For what do i am paying? To compete with bots and then spend additional my time to make evidences on every single bot, are you kidding me?
      And furthermore - Sending evidences about every single bot doesn't solve the problem - it's just fight with branches, not with roots.
      You've got the wrong idea here.

      The Forum staff, which I'm a part of, handles the forums and other forum related concerns. We do not deal with bots in-game because there's a dedicated team for that. The same thing applies for Discord moderators, they deal with Discord related concerns.

      The Support staff specifically handles all account related concerns such as payments, billing, and player reports.

      In essence, if you'd like to help out and report the bots, that's great, and we appreciate the help from the community. If you don't want to, that's fine as well because the bots will get caught sooner or later. Maybe sooner if someone sends in a report so that it can be investigated.

      iRawr wrote:

      <snip...>

      And at the same time the report feature in the game tell us to send "proves" to support.

      But the reports just not cheeked by anyone, players who alt scouting, fishing bots and other TOS violations, reported for 3-10 times, still not banned and still doing same things.

      <snip...>

      You are absolutely wrong here when you say that no one investigates the reports. If you've got any proof, then send it, the team doesn't work on rumors or hearsay as evidence. There's a lot of players that are already banned for violating the Terms and Conditions.
    • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

      Support has no influence in this area. This ensures that both our developers and other players will be able to see and comment on this feedback.You've got the wrong idea here.
      The Forum staff, which I'm a part of, handles the forums and other forum related concerns. We do not deal with bots in-game because there's a dedicated team for that. The same thing applies for Discord moderators, they deal with Discord related concerns.

      The Support staff specifically handles all account related concerns such as payments, billing, and player reports.

      In essence, if you'd like to help out and report the bots, that's great, and we appreciate the help from the community. If you don't want to, that's fine as well because the bots will get caught sooner or later. Maybe sooner if someone sends in a report so that it can be investigated.

      iRawr wrote:

      <snip...>

      And at the same time the report feature in the game tell us to send "proves" to support.

      But the reports just not cheeked by anyone, players who alt scouting, fishing bots and other TOS violations, reported for 3-10 times, still not banned and still doing same things.

      <snip...>
      You are absolutely wrong here when you say that no one investigates the reports. If you've got any proof, then send it, the team doesn't work on rumors or hearsay as evidence. There's a lot of players that are already banned for violating the Terms and Conditions.
      You just totally ignore what i am says.

      Support send me "create post on forum" with "reports of in-game Terms and Conditions vialanation".

      They also says it they reply pretty clear:
      Support has no influence in this area. This ensures that both our developers and other players will be able to see and comment on this feedback.



      So we are here. And you send us to support.
      You think we are here just for lulz? No, we came here because support addressed this question here.

      What is the conclusion, we - the players must do. If support sends us to the forum, and the forum staff to support?

      At the same time, I personally and also my friend, sent like 10+ reports to the players with 0 fame, who has been on duty at the exits in the red zone on the donkey for more than 4 months. And he is still there every day.

      And exactly such cases, I called "reports are not considered." Because if for 4 months, you received like 10+ reports in different days on the same character who does not receive fame in the game, all the time online at the same location, without taking part in the game process.

      What "rumors" are you talking about?

      You do not check reports of violations, but simply wait for the players to poke evidence in your nose - which you POSSIBLE will find sufficient.

      At the same time you cannot tell us WHERE we can send THE EVIDENCE?
      I repeat, support "has no influence in this area"!


      We, the players, have already investigated and found out the cause of the problem why the reports are not considered.
      Support believes that this is not their task. And the rest think that they do it.

      Well, this is happening, its ok, we found a problem for you. But only SBI can solve that problem.
      And we would like the SBI to determine the task for which it is intended, and begin to monitor the implementation of this task.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

    • iRawr, take it a little bit easy bro!


      Evas_Flarelight, I have write to forum not because I am so lazy to make evidence, but because I understand that it doesn't solve the problem

      The Problem is Serious: game protect doesn't work
      People use zoom hacks; auto fast loot from corpses (for example in ZvZ, when one guy pick up ~10 items in one second, just take a look on logs); fishbots (everywhere, only blind can't recognize them); resources bots (almost in every Yellow location at least); even fame farm boots (for example one guy online 15-20 hours per day, in 90% time he doesn't respond, and make 2+-million of fame a day; i am not sure how he does it; maybe individual expeditions?)
      And I am sure there are a lot of other cheats I don't know about
      And You suggest Me, usual player, investigate all it and then send reports with evidences for you while you don't do your work properly?
      I am not your staff

      Evas_Flarelight wrote:

      The Forum staff, which I'm a part of, handles the forums and other forum related concerns. We do not deal with bots in-game because there's a dedicated team for that. The same thing applies for Discord moderators, they deal with Discord related concerns.
      It's obvious that I clearly understand that You, Evas_Flarelight, don't work with ingame protection and ingame reports.
      And it's obvious that when I speak about 'you' I mean your company and your stuff.
      And, speak about directly you - I think your job is to bring information about the problems to appropriate staff

      The post was edited 7 times, last by fd2 ().

    • my experience is similar. ive reported several bots and some hackers over the years and never seen any action taken. bots, macrolooter and 2 or 3 speed hacks which were obvious. zoomer and alt scouts which are harder to be sure of as a player.

      Is it hilarious or sad that ppl like hoolywoodi dont even argue about the breaking of tos but rather about the supposedly meager profit of it? really?!

      if it wasnt against my morals id really get some bots going for the silver, use tomes to bring desired build to 400, have fun in game and if i really got banned id just start over with fresh f2p acc ...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Kayl ().

    • Kayl wrote:

      my experience is similar. ive reported several bots and some hackers over the years and never seen any action taken. bots, macrolooter and 2 or 3 speed hacks which were obvious. zoomer and alt scouts which are harder to be sure of as a player.

      Is it hilarious or sad that ppl like hoolywoodi dont even argue about the breaking of tos but rather about the supposedly meager profit of it? really?!

      if it wasnt against my morals id really get some bots going for the silver, use tomes to bring desired build to 400, have fun in game and if i really got banned id just start over with fresh f2p acc ...
      well my friend, of course bot is illegal and should not happen..

      But the fishing bots impact I said has such a low impact compared with something that is happening on a much bigger scale - e.g. loot scripts

      U have limited resources, and before a fishing bot is touched it would be much more demanding to fix loot scripts..

      U see a fishing bot? I wonder why this guy doesn't do it from it's personal islands where u would never see him, never can report him..

      A fishing bot creates as it potentially goes for sea weed per day 2-4 mio

      A loot script creates per body loot 500k to a million in ZvZ

      The impact and relevance is key. Of course all is bad..

      But imagine you are Ill. You have a slight headache and a heartattack...

      And now you come and do a major noise for the slight headache, while the true issue is the heartattack..

      That is what I tell you..

      And regarding getting something to 400.. just join a mega and be good.. they will give u the tomes for all the 400 spec u want..if u carry them in gvg or nowadays crystal...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Kayl wrote:

      my experience is similar. ive reported several bots and some hackers over the years and never seen any action taken. bots, macrolooter and 2 or 3 speed hacks which were obvious. zoomer and alt scouts which are harder to be sure of as a player.

      Is it hilarious or sad that ppl like hoolywoodi dont even argue about the breaking of tos but rather about the supposedly meager profit of it? really?!

      if it wasnt against my morals id really get some bots going for the silver, use tomes to bring desired build to 400, have fun in game and if i really got banned id just start over with fresh f2p acc ...
      well my friend, of course bot is illegal and should not happen..
      But the fishing bots impact I said has such a low impact compared with something that is happening on a much bigger scale - e.g. loot scripts

      U have limited resources, and before a fishing bot is touched it would be much more demanding to fix loot scripts..

      U see a fishing bot? I wonder why this guy doesn't do it from it's personal islands where u would never see him, never can report him..

      A fishing bot creates as it potentially goes for sea weed per day 2-4 mio

      A loot script creates per body loot 500k to a million in ZvZ

      The impact and relevance is key. Of course all is bad..

      But imagine you are Ill. You have a slight headache and a heartattack...

      And now you come and do a major noise for the slight headache, while the true issue is the heartattack..

      That is what I tell you..

      And regarding getting something to 400.. just join a mega and be good.. they will give u the tomes for all the 400 spec u want..if u carry them in gvg or nowadays crystal...
      Just to let you know, fishing bot gives 120mil per week if work for 8 h a day, for each bot (you can use as many as you want, but regulary, bot owners use 1 in each town and 2-3 at caerleon underground.

      Need help to calculate profit?

      (5+2)*120mil/week so /7= 120mil/day

      And you no need to go zvz or even play the game, you just AFK for 8h.

      You really wanna competition vs "players" like that with your shitty looter script? I dont.

      That why we here and asking. Where we should send report to make it work? If support not working with it.