Make Taxing silver bags a option for guilds

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • tabooshka wrote:

      if you would have read last 3 pages, you would know we arent talking about silver bags anymore
      This topic is about silver bags.
      Last 3 pages you crying that you need this t3 blob in t8 gear for mage raids, that Holywoody doing in 4.1 with 2 ppl.
      And normal ppl doing by group of 4-6 players in flat t6.

      I don't see any reason to argue about it, if you need t3 blob in t8 for mage raid, sure, its you choice. Its sandbox, feel free to play as you like.

      Wanna easy management for the guild?
      That's nice also, the guild i like to play with, disband coth regear work and management taking to much real time of officers. And i understand that guys, they did really good and hard job.

      But if you r really experienced players, make suggestions with taking possible abuses into account. Game wasting money to buy new players, this money need to game development also. Abuses on new players - make costs bigger - so less content for all.

      And i am pretty sure, i am personally still waiting ava weapon from queen update, only coth of bunch of money burned on ADs, and not so good players conversion. That slow development.
    • there is no such abuse accounts, you're making that up, and yes, it is about the availability of content for guilds, I already pay for premium every month, and you're just being a perpetrator as far as in concerned, it is a completely open for scrutiny that the players have their own objection to gaining what ever they endure to, no one is going to ask for someone to stay in a guild for the sake of what is posed as unfair, and the access of taxes should be of concern when you cannot make that incredible of contribution from players picking up silver.

      and no one runs dungeons like a guild does, it is really only just an attempt to put up the concern of the leading members for if they want such obligations and the guild completely benefits from it. . . .

      do you know how hard it is to actually get in the black zone, and how difficult it is to move form place to place in the game. . . it is really difficult. . .


      (maybe you could just make a list of how to become a potatoe guild for players who are unaware also)
    • excellent example of why guilds should get some priority's on how the assume moneys, as in the events like this and the fact of the difficulty it is to actually get around in this game(Black Zone) areas without the a hideout of some sort, when everything could just fall over, that is huge.

      1.) Guilds do not make a priority to screw people, reasonably


      it is more likely that a reasonable person is not out their making plans to actually just screw people over, the fact is you can only really make so much in gold anyway, it would be some what of a legitimacy catechized way of actually giving progression for guilds as we already do seasonal achievements, and once someone actually pays for premium the account is set to auto-renew, so that money is already well spent, its a good idea.


      2) the simplicity, it is a good idea

      I think this is the most reasonable request ever made....it is not a thing for there to be other ways of implementing the fact that people can not take all of the profits from someone without their discretion, other than the fact that they should be taxed for being able to have access to guild features, in some sense, but it would be reasonable to levy the tax from players, the suggestion for taxation is a pretty good one, I mean I do not have to join a guild I have never been in a guild I did not like. . . . should be given more thought
    • DoomRawrus wrote:

      While we are at it, the tax should also apply on any items sold to the auction house. That would ensure guilds can make all the money they need to fund ZvZ's as well as tie the crafter's and gatherers into the mix. I mean why make the fame farmers bear all the burden?
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • I've gotta say, alot of the responses I'm seeing here seem out of spite to paying more taxes for the guild you would be in, I don't think this discussion can actually be held on these forums though, the fact of the matter is that like has been stated multiple times, the majority of people here don't actually fully grasp the cost of operating an out lands guild.

      In favor of SBI staying true to their righteous ideologue, having the playerbase create its own content and determining its own future, I believe it isn't right for them to decide against giving guilds the options to CHOOSE wether they would want to employ such a measure. It simply isn't their decision to make if you believe what their original idea of Albion Online is what it should be.

      TLDR; SBI said one thing, is doing something else, gives us a weak excuse that isn't supported by actual experience.

      I'll say this once again, SBI doesn't fully understand how players experience the game, I don't blame them for not wanting to play the game in their spare time after having been in the office for 9 hours developing all aspects of it, but this is the issue that they are facing, the big question is how should SBI get in touch with the playerbase, gain a greater understanding and move forward from there.
      Discord: Redsaw#6002

      Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
    • game does not intend for an entity owning 3rd of world of albion POE to exist, game does not intend for a "s9lo guild" to own 10+ zones" you will manage without siphoning funds in your potato guild redsaw

      someone please close this thread
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • Why it does not surprise me one bit that some of the people behind Albion's Dubious Investment Schemes, Casinos, Market Manipulators are trying to promote Syndic's idea. And as POE has listed all of the guilds who are not their friends Syndic is in need for an additional source of income to fight against new enemies he just made up.
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • keyfouyr wrote:

      game does not intend for an entity owning 3rd of world of albion POE to exist, game does not intend for a "s9lo guild" to own 10+ zones" you will manage without siphoning funds in your potato guild redsaw

      someone please close this thread
      The game already does this, but I'm not advocating for that, nor does this suggestion actually really steer in that direction. There are people who play this game that create content for players like me, it takes alot of their time because there aren't proper ingame mechanics to make this job easier for them.

      keyfouyr wrote:

      Why it does not surprise me one bit that some of the people behind Albion's Dubious Investment Schemes, Casinos, Market Manipulators are trying to promote Syndic's idea. And as POE has listed all of the guilds who are not their friends Syndic is in need for an additional source of income to fight against new enemies he just made up.
      I don't really have an opinion about Syndic, I honestly don't know what his ideas even are, I'm generally not interested in the streamers that attempt to represent albions community, when I say something you can assume my opinion is mine.

      Yeah, I'm an economic player, that kind of means that I understand the administrative and managerial struggle of being an officer/GM. This is the reason I voice the concerns that I do.

      You seem like a loud mouthed radical ideologist just screaming his opinion raging for the same thing over and over, calling for this thread to be shut down because it doesn't align with your views. frankly, its fucking disgusting.

      By the way, did you know the guild im in and the allies I have actually fight POE in open world? Not that that is even relevant, its not even remotely affiliated to the topic of this thread. I fight SUN too, it doesnt matter, its all content man, the struggles that they face in economy are the struggles that all large guilds face because of the mechanics the game doesn't have.
      Discord: Redsaw#6002

      Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Redsaw ().

    • Anyone and everyone who is against some sort of idea to increase the revenue of a competing outland's guild via in-game mechanics, such as taxing silver bags, are more than likely brushing over or ignoring the fact that ever since Caerleon died, along with the black market, that if it were not for that, silver bags would not be comparable to the loot that used to drop from chests.

      Also, I hate having to pick up silver off of the ground. It's kind of like having to last hit a mob in League to gain more gold. Absolutely despise such mechanics. Just automatically add it to my account balance.

      That alone would more than significantly increase the amount of silver in any guild's silver account balance. Even from kills in PvP as I almost always see silver left next to a dead body untouched.
    • I disagree continually, a guild cannot make that significant amount of silver ever without deposits and players need a guild if they actually want to play in any content. Traveling is extremely difficult, The Royal Continent is small, and you need to get into content that is atleast something comparable to T8 or you cannot find anything of value. . . .
    • Redsaw wrote:

      I've gotta say, alot of the responses I'm seeing here seem out of spite to paying more taxes for the guild you would be in, I don't think this discussion can actually be held on these forums though, the fact of the matter is that like has been stated multiple times, the majority of people here don't actually fully grasp the cost of operating an out lands guild.

      In favor of SBI staying true to their righteous ideologue, having the playerbase create its own content and determining its own future, I believe it isn't right for them to decide against giving guilds the options to CHOOSE wether they would want to employ such a measure. It simply isn't their decision to make if you believe what their original idea of Albion Online is what it should be.

      TLDR; SBI said one thing, is doing something else, gives us a weak excuse that isn't supported by actual experience.

      I'll say this once again, SBI doesn't fully understand how players experience the game, I don't blame them for not wanting to play the game in their spare time after having been in the office for 9 hours developing all aspects of it, but this is the issue that they are facing, the big question is how should SBI get in touch with the playerbase, gain a greater understanding and move forward from there.
      there are guilds that ask you to drop a 500k+ a week so you get regears , and other knick knacks guilds use to generate money, dont see why it has to be a mechanic in the game and can be easily abused on newer players
    • Redsaw wrote:

      I've gotta say, alot of the responses I'm seeing here seem out of spite to paying more taxes for the guild you would be in, I don't think this discussion can actually be held on these forums though, the fact of the matter is that like has been stated multiple times, the majority of people here don't actually fully grasp the cost of operating an out lands guild.

      In favor of SBI staying true to their righteous ideologue, having the playerbase create its own content and determining its own future, I believe it isn't right for them to decide against giving guilds the options to CHOOSE wether they would want to employ such a measure. It simply isn't their decision to make if you believe what their original idea of Albion Online is what it should be.

      TLDR; SBI said one thing, is doing something else, gives us a weak excuse that isn't supported by actual experience.

      I'll say this once again, SBI doesn't fully understand how players experience the game, I don't blame them for not wanting to play the game in their spare time after having been in the office for 9 hours developing all aspects of it, but this is the issue that they are facing, the big question is how should SBI get in touch with the playerbase, gain a greater understanding and move forward from there.
      That's the job of the community managers/developers and they should get a feedback from their chat moderators since those seems to be regular players on an alt that has chat powers basically (might be wrong on that last part).

      Guilds should have the power to tax those bags And Hideout owners should have the choice to tax the market in them to help pay for the construction fee and defense fee that is link to them.

      Why both of those things aren't in the game yet, i do not know, but it seems logical to give that power to those 2 type of entities since it is a sandbox.
      Heck, even a limitation of a maximum of 50% tax on those two to partially protect part of the player base from "scammers" would be better than not having the option.

      I've seen my share of new players that already don't get the silver on the ground because the amount is too small compared to silver bags.