This game really needs a tons of new feature and system change!

• This game really needs a tons of new feature and system change!

This game got a lot of potential to be the next big thing but sadly it is stuck on a boring system. I am dropping this game because there is literally nothing to do other than endless grinding and mindlessly killing every living thing in an area. I play mmorpg to escape to another world from the sad reality, not to create an op character that has nothing to do but climbing ranks.
      Features that should be included :
      • more npc and npc interactions.
      • more quests based on levels/ranks/guilds/party.
      • npc events.
      • Inns/hotels and a mandatory food system.
      • mandatory character rest systems.
      • instead of buying islands. Let players buy lands/houses.
      Yes, this is not an 'isekai anime' type game but it is so close to be like one and the flaws are what making this game boring. The player driven economy and all that stuffs are good but not worth spending hours and hours of time and money.

(This is just my personal opinion)
    • SCREAMR10T wrote:

This game got a lot of potential to be the next big thing but sadly it is stuck on a boring system. I am dropping this game because there is literally nothing to do other than endless grinding and mindlessly killing every living thing in an area. I play mmorpg to escape to another world from the sad reality, not to create an op character that has nothing to do but climbing ranks.
      • npc events.
      Yes, this is not an 'isekai anime' type game but it is so close to be like one and the flaws are what making this game boring. The player driven economy and all that stuffs are good but not worth spending hours and hours of time and money.

you're breathtaking!
    • SCREAMR10T wrote:

• npc events.

Mandatory food? No thank you
      Mandatory rest? No thank you

I think you would like the option to better decorate your island? They could do this without changing the system much. I'd like to see islands be more important.
    • SCREAMR10T wrote:

• npc events.

Its a no from me, to every single bullet point.

0/6 .. must try harder.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • It seems you are not looking for a sandbox experience.
      Going down the list you want a rest system which is a terrible idea. This is an MMO, it would feel like a constant chore to play with that and would take away from the experience . There is a reason you can't find games with a mandatory sleep systems.
      Finally what is wrong with islands, it belongs to you anyway. If you want land then get a plot in a city or hideout in the blackzone.
    • I choose this game cause of the non existent NPC and quest system.
      I have enough of those korean zillion copy that are all revovling around the same system. ( good hero player vs bad NPC that want to destroy the world. Go grind one zillion of the same mob for 2 zillions times then smash buttons on the boss and GG. )

If i wanted quest system i would take one of the many either asian or occidental mmo that exists.

Sleep and food mendatory? No thanks. You have tamagochies for that.
    • Midgard wrote:

SCREAMR10T wrote:

• npc events.

Its a no from me, to every single bullet point.
      0/6 .. must try harder.
      0/10 for reasoning .. must try harder.

I do agree however.

1,2,3) no, it's playerdriven... if you wan npcs and quests, go play non-sandbox games.
      4) what? why... it's not like we already lose everything on death, what's the reasoning for forcing people to carry more value?
      5) Again what? Just go back and play whatever you played that obviously has those mechanics which you simply want transferred to AO.
      6) There's city auctions and castles/outposts for people to fight about. There's also territories and hideouts, that's political bidding, but still a function of the game. (I'd love more diversity with creative outputs in the game though)

The game is built on certain concepts, and even though houses//buildings/islands sadly are nothing but predetermined money-makers/sinks (no fun creating dynamic environments with buildings... at all) along with all the buildings. AO is AO, your suggestions would turn it into something the game was never intended to be.