Fire staff can easily be countered by hunter hood

• Fire staff can easily be countered by hunter hood

My English is very bad, sorry guys.

Yes, i've been using mage robe + Cleric Cowl just for counter hunter hood, but my situation is if there 2 or 3 enemies are using hunter hood to chasing me and when i use my Q skill to stop them, they just use hunter hood and dancing on the fire, the fire wall will help alot but i used all of my survival skills to counter hunter hood, so they can easily catch up and kill me.

Hope developers can buff for the second Q skill (Burning Field), the Burn Damage on player when they're standing on the fire can't be reflected.

The post was edited 7 times, last by TrongThang ().

• Hollywoodi wrote:

Mage robe and purge reflect?
      If in in1v1 situation then i can use mage robe to purge the reflect effect but i meant if 2 or 3 people are chasing me, its not really effective.

kheeta wrote:

Hunters hood is on its spot
      It’s rly easy to counter it if you have both eyes open
      Mage robe
      Cleric robe
      Especially if you are running DoT class like fire
      Yeah, hunter hood is really strong now, i will remember what you said, i've been living in blackzone as a solo player (my guild is really weak so they can't go into blackzone right now), they've dove my dungeon alot, hope hunter hood will get nerf soon. xD

The post was edited 1 time, last by TrongThang ().

• There's no point of balancing Fire against hunter hood, because hunter hood is an item to precisely counter high damage weapons such as fire.
      Also, hunter hood is super counterable itself: Fiend cowl, Mage robe, Cleric robe, Ice block.
      So when you see 2 or 3 guys pop hunter hood and go to your flames just ice block: they will take damage, you won't, you used 1 head skill, they used 2-3 head skills. You got the advantadge.
      Also, you will want to pick these spells anyway feven if they are not wearing hunter hood, so it's not like you are compromising your build because of hunter hood.
      Hunter hood has it's place and it's right at what it is, imagine a hunter hood + mercenary jacket comboer asking for making both abilities to not be purgeable or an axe/curse person to make their Dots not being removable by guardian helmet or a bow player asking for E to not be purgeable. I hope you get the point.
    • Hunter hood is bugged now, dealing more damage than it should.

Other than that - it counters far too many weapons. Frankly, reflect is a funny and a bit stupid mechanic due to how broken it is. Some weapons were to not be able to be reflected, yet others can be - which makes this balancing a bit of a joke.

Reflect mechanics can easily break many games unless handled properly
    • Borbarad wrote:

Hunter hood is bugged now, dealing more damage than it should.

Other than that - it counters far too many weapons. Frankly, reflect is a funny and a bit stupid mechanic due to how broken it is. Some weapons were to not be able to be reflected, yet others can be - which makes this balancing a bit of a joke.

Stop crying guys
      Reflect is easily countered
      There are only several weapons that has long cast time and couldn’t stop casting
      90% of builds could do that
    • kheeta wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Stop crying guysReflect is easily countered
      There are only several weapons that has long cast time and couldn’t stop casting
      Stop being stupid - huner hood damage has been bugged for a while, and it´s super strong : ) You can kill people with their E if you time it right.

Some ez weapons u can use hunter hood to completely mess their E - greataxe, infernal scythe, dual swords, one shot crossbow, gallatines, and many others - simply weapons that dont have instant cast
    • Borbarad wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Stop crying guysReflect is easily counteredThere are only several weapons that has long cast time and couldn’t stop casting
      Stop being stupid - huner hood damage has been bugged for a while, and it´s super strong : ) You can kill people with their E if you time it right.
      Some ez weapons u can use hunter hood to completely mess their E - greataxe, infernal scythe, dual swords, one shot crossbow, gallatines, and many others - simply weapons that dont have instant cast
      I mainly play 1h dagger
      Don’t tell ME how hunters hood is strong
      That’s the hard counter to me
      But I repeat hunters hood is ok
      It has cd ,it’s visible and if you have both eyes and at least one arm you could manage that
      Only weapons suffers from hunters hood are paws, dual swords etc
      That’s weapons that have cast time on E , the animation is quite long and visible and you couldn’t turn it off ones it’s activated
      Weapons like great axe or regular crossbow are just ok with retaliate because u could turn off your E any second
      And cd of their E is twice or triple shorter than hunters hood has

The post was edited 3 times, last by kheeta ().

• Ginsenko wrote:

There's no point of balancing Fire against hunter hood, because hunter hood is an item to precisely counter high damage weapons such as fire.
      Also, hunter hood is super counterable itself: Fiend cowl, Mage robe, Cleric robe, Ice block.
      So when you see 2 or 3 guys pop hunter hood and go to your flames just ice block: they will take damage, you won't, you used 1 head skill, they used 2-3 head skills. You got the advantadge.
      Also, you will want to pick these spells anyway feven if they are not wearing hunter hood, so it's not like you are compromising your build because of hunter hood.
      Hunter hood has it's place and it's right at what it is, imagine a hunter hood + mercenary jacket comboer asking for making both abilities to not be purgeable or an axe/curse person to make their Dots not being removable by guardian helmet or a bow player asking for E to not be purgeable. I hope you get the point.
      I tried so hard to understand with my potato English xD, sorry if i just understand a little of what you said but i think i got a important part, thank you.
    • one hunter hood is easy to counter but too much ppl are running it (tbh that's a good sign of something being to strong), so in open world you can't counter them all. With fire if you don't have purge available, any random with T4flat can dance on your fire and kill you (one dude reflect my q for 1K2 in 2s in T4flat, i used my purge before for the hunter hood of his mate).
      And idk but i think lately the reflect domage have increased i may be wrong, maybe i just notice now because everyone is wearing this hood (me first in many situation with many build if not all) . In many case it can be counterd obv or at least you can just stop to attack during the reflect but for fire q field it feel realy bad cause you just have to stand in the fire with a t4 hunter hood to kill the fire user (or almost) .
      Appart from this case hunter hood is not so broken (still i'm not sure about the amount of reflected damage wich seems to much sometime) so yeah maybe they could make the q fire field imune to reflect. (or 50%less damage reflect idk).