Bloodletter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I honestly could think any weapon could get some damage after this rework, I am doing my original dagger damage pre-queen patch, it is so hefty and nice, I was using my calammn mace and found it to be to hard to use for damage in solo, I was only thinking the whole time I wish this thing did maybe as much damage as my axe does
    • McDobs wrote:

Also who in their right minds farms dungeons with ANY dagger... you must be mental to do that or like BDSM. Just get something to 100 general and then farm combat credit and add that to ANY weapon you like, don't farm with daggers... its insanely hard and you will get dived because you do a t6 in more than 5-7m.

Use something else, clear dungeons and farm combat credit.
      What is combat credit?
    • Idebenn wrote:

Dagger Pair is ridiculously broken with Royal Hood and Druid Robe right now so that's a poor comparison. You basically instantly kill people from full HP.

Overall it feels like the dagger "buffs" were about removing the finesse and turning them into simple death machines.
      That’s maybe the most predictable and easy countered build in Albion
      Almost every build could kill it 1v1
    • whoa whoa whoa, lets not get over zealous on the buffs to dagger pairs, making them death machines, I am able to drop a cloth and I can kill sometimes leather wearers' but the buck stops there bud.

the buffs are nice, and does do alot of damage after having assassin stacks charged, but that is not compared to the bloodletter at all, in fact I could say bloodletter autoattack damage is really low for the attack speed
    • sandstorm22 wrote:

McDobs wrote:

Also who in their right minds farms dungeons with ANY dagger... you must be mental to do that or like BDSM. Just get something to 100 general and then farm combat credit and add that to ANY weapon you like, don't farm with daggers... its insanely hard and you will get dived because you do a t6 in more than 5-7m.

What is combat credit?
      When you reach something 100 then you start gaining combat credit on the destiny board, if you enable "auto respec" (no idea why it is called this) you will lose some silver everytime you kill a mob or a player but you will gain more combat credit, and for each item you wear that is 100 spec and general 80% of the points that would go towards leveling that, translate into combat credit (but you lose more money).
    • McDobs wrote:

sandstorm22 wrote:

McDobs wrote:

What is combat credit?
      When you reach something 100 then you start gaining combat credit on the destiny board, if you enable "auto respec" (no idea why it is called this) you will lose some silver everytime you kill a mob or a player but you will gain more combat credit, and for each item you wear that is 100 spec and general 80% of the points that would go towards leveling that, translate into combat credit (but you lose more money).
      Wild, I have never heard of that. I will do a search to completely understand this.

Thanks
    • and that is off topic, because time when bloodletter is good is when wearing a particular set of gear or when ahead but it absolutely is garbage I can wear my daggers using anything. If I charge my assassins spirit and I do 800 damage wearing plate armor I have another assassin charge coming off of CD..... Its fine
    • Madhe wrote:

and that is off topic, because time when bloodletter is good is when wearing a particular set of gear or when ahead but it absolutely is garbage I can wear my daggers using anything. If I charge my assassins spirit and I do 800 damage wearing plate armor I have another assassin charge coming off of CD..... Its fine
      I am a bit lost here, so you want to be wearing plate and doing tons of damage? That's not how it is supposed to work.
      Of course Bloodletter is only good in the right set of gear, like every other weapon in the game!
      Have you seen any weapon wearing plate armor and doing high damage? NO!
      Have you seen any player wearing robe armor and being tanky? NO!
      That's how the game supposed to work.
    • daggers can do a really fair amount of damage with sunder armor but take for instance spears they can do 300 damage for every attack after charging.... Pretty much a build using cultist robe and some minimal damage being 300 for damage is a fine weapon for using.....

Bloodletter is useless in comparison....