Keyboard function question

• Keyboard function question

Hello, Im an avid pve player and have been doin hce content non stop. The problem is most of albion’s pve skill system center around spamming Q 90%of the time. So my question Is it allowable to make my keyboard use its function to press the button repeatedly while i hold it down instead of repeatedly banging one button? Or does this violate the terms and conditions of the game?

Itll either be my finger broken or my keyboard if i do this more.
    • I think that would be a violation:
      albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions

13.3 No Manipulation
      Users may only play the Game personally. They are not permitted to manipulate the Game or use technical tools that give Users an advantage over other players. In particular Users are forbidden to…
      • modify the gaming experience by using software or mechanisms that may affect the function and the game play unless permitted by the Game Rules,
      • use software playing in place of the player (such as scripts or bots),
      • use measures that may cause an unreasonable or excessive load on technical capacities,
      • use measures that block, override or modify content or otherwise interfere with the Website or the Game,
      • create or use cheats, mods and/or hacks as well as any other third party software that modifies the gaming experience of the Game unless permitted by the rules of the Game,
      • Exchange or trade Virtual Benefits for a real money, digital currency such as Bitcoin, third party digital goods or services, or any other real world assets,
      • use software enabling “data mining” or which intercepts or captures data otherwise in connection with the Website and the Game.
    • Yea like mouse with double click button.
      Or 16*9 resolution.
      Of fast processor and SSD that make you load maps faster and run for 1 screen before others loading.

Or even worse, mouse that use laser instead balls so you can move it more accurate and fast, or mechanical keyboard with low latency and better reaction.

Depend on this rule, all of this is not allowed.

I think all players from NA also not allowed, coth they have 20-35 ping, when other players 150+ what gives em huuuuge advantage.

So lets make alot of skills can be casted for 250 ms with no CD, (4 time a second), but not allow to use mechanical keyboards or double click moses. What a brilliant idea.

The post was edited 5 times, last by iRawr ().

• iRawr wrote:

Yea like mouse with double click button.
      Or 16*9 resolution.
      Of fast processor and SSD that make you load maps faster and run for 1 screen before others loading.

Or even worse, mouse that use laser instead balls so you can move it more accurate and fast, or mechanical keyboard with low latency and better reaction.

Depend on this rule, all of this is not allowed.

I think all players from NA also not allowed, coth they have 20-35 ping, when other players 150+ what gives em huuuuge advantage.

So lets make alot of skills can be casted for 250 ms with no CD, (4 time a second), but not allow to use mechanical keyboards or double click moses. What a brilliant idea.
      Yea what this guys said those are a violation, shouldnt the keyboard function be same as mouse with laser rather than ball and those stuff