Android Galaxy Tab S6 experience.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Android Galaxy Tab S6 experience.

I have animation set to max and it will not show any aoe animation. Logging back off and on did not solve the issue. I am using Galaxy Tab S6.

Also because of the auto targeting system, most of the animation will not display, it will just hit the target, so we have no idea which direction the spell was extended to. I assume you want to make the mobile experience as close to the pc experience as much as possible. So please make it so we have full range of all information needed to stay competitive on mobile.

The mount button on the left corner is in a bad location. It is very easy to accidentally touch it when my the thumb is rest naturally on the tablet. Please move it or have an option to move it somewhere else. I have to position my hand and thumb in an awkward position to play it and even sometimes i would accidentally hit it.

Please have an option to turn off zoom mode. That mode will activate when i accidentally press the mount button in the middle of the fight and clicking on the screen. Basically when im in the dungeon and i accidentally hit the leave dungeon/mount button, the prompt to leave the dungeon will show up, then when i click on the screen the zoom mode comes in and now i can not even control the character in the middle of an engagement.

Information on spells will not display if you do not have the option to change the spell on the item. For example, all third tier spell specific to that weapon will not display its description. If i didn't have a pc i would have no idea what the spell actually do.

On the last hit on every mob, right before it dies there is pause in the game. I assume this is a optimization issue. My setting are all set to the lowest except animation is set to max.
    • AcidChaos wrote:

HI, Have you experienced freeze or crashing in your tablet? I have the same device and i get stuck a lot. Im playing with low graphics in all the options. Are you playing on Dex or regular Android? I cant play in this tablet.
      I haven't played on dex yet. The game is not optimized for Android or pc. It has a permanent lag spike on my S6 every time something is about to die. Even on my 9700k 2080ti, the game's fps dips to the 30s on max setting 1440 in town.

I haven't had any freezes after the patch. Before the patch i had about 3 freezes within a week. My S6 is brand new (less than 2weeks)that i bought just to play this game when i am away from my pc. So anything weird that is happening is most likely not the S6 tablet and it is the game server or the app/launcher.

I use the tablet for non pvp dungeon diving and mostly harvesting.

I consider the tablet form of the game an on going beta. They need to improve the interface and tuned the optimization to get the tablet experience closer to the pc version.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Spartanlee117 ().

• Sorry I continue to asking you questions. Do you have the 6 gb or 8 gb version? My tablet is also brand new (6gb wifi version) and I tried a lot of things but it still get freeze and black screen sometimes like 10-15 minutes. I also bought it to play this game so I'm really trying to find a solution before futher optimization, because we know this could takes some time.

Do you play with your graphics on low also? V-sync activated? I would really appreciate if you could share your configuration please!

I also read somewhere that maybe there is an interference with google services. I have google drive, gmail, and other stuff installed but I haven't tried stopping these apps yet.

Thank you in advance!
    • Hey no worries, we s6 players need to stick together :).

I am using the 8gb version. It was on sale brand new on amazon for $629.99 ($729.99 with auto $100 coupon clip on checkout) before tax. I set my graphics all the way low except for animation which is set to max so i can see the aoe spells to avoid them. I don't know what background apps are running, might be just gmail. I am getting 50-60 frames outside of the city and mostly 50-60 frames in solo dungeons.

No freezes so far since patch. I even lefted it idle a few times and i was auto logged off with no freezing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spartanlee117 ().

• Samsung galaxy tablet s6 - 6gb - 6weeks old.
      Until last patch everything was smooth on max. Even in town with 350ppl drop was to 20fps
      After patch all went to dust. Random crashes or glitches. There is no rule to that. Can be town or almost empty zone or solo dungeon. Tested even when fishing in one place in god forsaken corner of noob zone. Same.
      Gameplay between 5-15min.
      I was testing all setting and UI setup (old n beta)
      Unplayable after last patch. Sad sad...
    • Sandbox so far doesn't seem to be focusing their resource in optimizing this game for Android or pc. I have gut feeling they are trying to get it out for the iOS and spending most if not all their optimizing resources on iOS.

I don't understand how i cant get max framerates in a heavily populated town with a 2080 ti. The fram rate dips even on the server side shouldn't be so dramatic on a game like this. I've played way more intensive mmo and im always max or near max on fps.
    • Good morning,

Same device here (Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, 6GB) and i randomly crash/screen freeze every 15 mins or so no matter the activity or location. My son uses the Galaxy Tab S4 and he suffers from the same issues.

The game is technically in Beta for tablets so I will give some more chances to the dev before moving to another game.

It is currently not very fun as i am limited to gathering and low PVE. I can't even consider pvp in any form.

Cheers
    • SebGuy wrote:

Good morning,

Same device here (Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, 6GB) and i randomly crash/screen freeze every 15 mins or so no matter the activity or location. My son uses the Galaxy Tab S4 and he suffers from the same issues.

The game is technically in Beta for tablets so I will give some more chances to the dev before moving to another game.

It is currently not very fun as i am limited to gathering and low PVE. I can't even consider pvp in any form.

Cheers
      The thing is before new (beta) UI patch everything was perfectly fine. I could move smoothly around crowded town etc. All the crashes started after patch.
    • New

I'm also on the galaxy s6 tab. Albion freezes and crashes every 2-15 minutes. Making playing in safe zones annoying and playing in black zones suicidal.

I also have the game on my mobile (pixel 3 XL) which just about runs the game but with 10-20 second freezes once every few minutes.

On both devices certain high traffic content is unplayable (ie ZvZ)