Android Issues - Possible fix *Updated*

• JuraRegalia wrote:

Memekgatal wrote:

DirTeaMug wrote:

Android ainda não jogável. Telas pretas, tela de congelamento após ~ 1-2 minutos on-line, antes da atualização funcionou bem. Xiaomi mi mix 2s.
      senhor atualize seu miui e não brinque com o gamebooster, talvez possa resolver seu problema,
      Seu jogo não está mais travando?
      My game has the same problemO que outras pessoas estão dizendo, check this out.
      Falhando jogo no Xiaomi MI9
    • Mayster wrote:

I fixed my problem with crashes and black screen by changing the DNS to google (8.8.4.4 is the one i use, 8.8.8.8 optional) Hope it can help some people. GL

Mayster wrote:

That's how i fixed it in PC ^
      Sobre las pantallas en negro y cuando se congela. Aún no lo he intentado porque no he podido descargar la última actualización.

-------

About blackscreen and freezes. I can't try this yet, because cant update yet the apk.
    • EpIcOnE101 wrote:

I guess the auto updater for mobile isn't working yet? I need to download the new one after the patch..
      Me too, I just downloaded that 1.3gb an hour before the maintenance. With the kind of connection I have took me 2 hours just to download that and now I need to download again this 1.4gb apk || I am now wondering, after I download it again and if there's another patch or fix am I gonna download it again? :S
    • O que outras pessoas estão dizendo ... não consigo jogar no meu celular... Já apaguei é baixei tudo de novo e nada fica pedindo uma nova versão... mais qual é? Tava jogando ontem excelente jogo é agora não consigo mais jogar fica dize do pra baixar a nova versão mais qual é? O que eu faço? É no androide que eu tava jogando ...
    • uhm hi devs. im proud that the game now improved. good work dev. and still i have issue on the game

1. still lag

2. market search for item and chat bar i cant use the mobile keyboard thing. cant chat to my group and search some items on the market. sometimes it work please fit it really annoying especially on the market like i need to find it manually because i cant use the keyboard on my mobile and while im on a group i cant reply to my teamates

please fix it. thanks dev
    • Crozdog wrote:

uhm hi devs. im proud that the game now improved. good work dev. and still i have issue on the game

1. still lag

2. market search for item and chat bar i cant use the mobile keyboard thing. cant chat to my group and search some items on the market. sometimes it work please fit it really annoying especially on the market like i need to find it manually because i cant use the keyboard on my mobile and while im on a group i cant reply to my teamates

Did you have to download the new apk?
    • I Went to the City just to Download the APK this afternoon , and now another APK has been Released? What the... So Every after Maintenance we need to Download the new APK?

I thuogth I can still play even my Client is not the new version, becuase it happens to me when i use last last APK..

PLEASE FIX the update before you release it, becuase we spend too much money just to download it please..

The post was edited 1 time, last by RonBalz ().

• Crozdog wrote:

uhm hi devs. im proud that the game now improved. good work dev. and still i have issue on the game

1. still lag

They made a hot fix for 1 item and mobile is dead again gonna install the new apk again ju
    • dzoh_5 wrote:

Crozdog wrote:

1. still lag

They made a hot fix for 1 item and mobile is dead again gonna install the new apk again ju
      yeah men..

I just downloaded the recent APK this afternoon in the city and now after maintenance when i open the game , new CLIENT has been release .. Shit.
    • EpIcOnE101 wrote:

Crozdog wrote:

1. still lag

Did you have to download the new apk?
      yes. need to download it again and another 743mb. lucky for me ididnt play for 2 days that's why i have money to buy data

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crozdog ().

• Mobile does work. It works fine. Maybe a disconnect here and there but mobile performs better for me than my average everyday PC with a basic raedon graphics card. If you are playing on a low end device, I recommend you lower your resolution to the lowest setting and place your prefab quality on medium. When you do bigger content or notice important visuals not appearing during combat, proceed to up the prefab quality. To optimize your experience, I recommend using LOW(EST) SETTINGS on everything but the PREFAB QUALITY, toggle SMALL NAMES for others names, and also try removing non guild and allied tags, leave hp and name. At the moment if you zoom too far out on the GLOBAL map, you will freeze and disconnect so watch out for that. I healed an aspect just the other day with mobile. Got another PK from an ARCH member who tried to gank me. Solo RZ dungeons and BZ dungeons no problem. You will experience a slower load time and your team if unaware will leave you in the dust. This is something to find improvement on. I hope the devs do not take to heart the negativity of the people moaning and groaning about mobile who obviously know nothing about it. I will gladly stream my mobile play to Twitch if any would like to see how it works. I find it to be OP. Easier than computer now. Team mates complimenting my play style shocked to find me on mobile. If youre a PC gamer trying mobile for the first time, it will be different. You will find things to be upset about. If you are a mobile gamer already, this is that game for you if youre an MMO head.
    • there's still something need to fix about the albion on mobile and its

pvp content

why?

- because its too lagy when it comes to pvp so its hard to compete with players who have a better wifi and to those pc gamers. and if we set the prefab to ultra or high or medium just to see the skills they throw like for expample the arrow and lava on our feet it lags and our character freeze and get killed easily and if some pc gamers gank us not a fair fight

suggestion

- i guess every platform need their own servers. so each of us can have a fair fight, same lag lol :| and etc because for me playing albion on mobile that cant experience pvp with fair fight is useless and need some optimization too

i hope what i say will become one of your priority. btw devs goodwork on fixing the game for mobile :thumbup: but still need more improvements
    • dzoh_5 wrote:

Crozdog wrote:

1. still lag

well i just notice your post on other tab and tried to get on and yeah f*** :D . well i guess it sucks this is happening. i guess need to quit the game. it will make us broke loosing a ton of money just to play it
    • i give up now. im happy that they fix the game for mobile. but this? its too much i think we just need to wait or need to stop playing it. well what do we expect. the game is really for pc only thats why they dont focus enough for mobile gamers. they keep on adding things for pvp i mean what?. mobile problems cant compete those players have pc so whats the point on playing if we mobile players cant play some pvp and ganking because of the lag, keeps updating, and pc users. for me its really important to separate players on each platform. so unfair to play it. but i really appreciate it that they fix the mobile issues. but still not worth it. i just waste a ton of money just to play this game. they just keep on updating some item for pvp then what?. mobile cant do some pvp because its too unfair and so much lag for mobile users