Android Issues - Possible fix *Updated*

• guys please report for other mobile gamers. we dont have wifi just to download the everyday update and client. cant afford it. i just used $10 since may 5 just to download the game. and $10 is a lot of money on our country. please report if the game works fine now and no need to download the 743mb twice or thrice. please need some info before downloading it
    • Wreckord wrote:

it works fine in my phone now.

Installing the client directly from my file manager makes it error.
      What i did is i nstalled file explorer app which is the ES file explorer and install the client through that file explorer.
      Also i uninstall the old client, deleted the old file and even scan and delete unwanted cache.
      Download the new client and even the added 743MB.
      It still works fine now 10 hrs after I downloaded the new client.
      Hi all,

Korn wrote:

we just release a new apk for Android devices that should fix the recent issues with installing and updating the game.

It can be downloaded directly at this link: live.albiononline.com/autoupda…-full-1.16.396.165930.apk

Please let us know if this resolves the issues for you and report any errors to us.

If you still have problems with installing the game, please try the following:
      • Fully uninstall the old client. Then, reboot your phone. Then try to install the new client
      • Make sure that you have enough free storage space on your device. To be on the safe side, aim for at least 4 gb (better 5gb) of free space before downloading the new apk.
      • If you get an error saying that the app ist not trusted / from an unknown source etc, please check this article: androidcentral.com/unknown-sources
      Thanks!
      it also works from me few hours ago and even i closed the app and open again it still works no additional 743mb update , but recently i check my phone and open the game and it shows me that i need to download the additional 743mb files... Sh*t.
    • Crozdog wrote:

any new info guys? is the game fixed now or something? please report for other mobile users please. im scared to use my money again just to buy data and download the game and update every restart
      It seems that they have slightly fixed the reset part. The client still keeps on crashing and giving you the errors have tried this in all my phones which has 20GB+ of storage. Though, if you will retry it will just continue to download the remaining of what you have downloaded meaning that if u get error after u downloaded, in example 200mb, after u retry it will now be remaining 500mb. BUT STILL it will still keep crashing so you have to supervise it and press retry again and again
    • thanks Z

ZHart wrote:

Crozdog wrote:

any new info guys? is the game fixed now or something? please report for other mobile users please. im scared to use my money again just to buy data and download the game and update every restart
      It seems that they have slightly fixed the reset part. The client still keeps on crashing and giving you the errors have tried this in all my phones which has 20GB+ of storage. Though, if you will retry it will just continue to download the remaining of what you have downloaded meaning that if u get error after u downloaded, in example 200mb, after u retry it will now be remaining 500mb. BUT STILL it will still keep crashing so you have to supervise it and press retry again and again
      thanks ZHart for the fast reply. and now i think the remaining problem is need to download new client everyday. its fine to download but everyday will make people broke
    • Crozdog wrote:

thanks Z

thanks ZHart for the fast reply. and now i think the remaining problem is need to download new client everyday. its fine to download but everyday will make people broke
      Not a problem. I totally understand and know how you feel. I also have spent almost $10 (I could add $2 and have already a premium just ao the devs can know this) just for all the updates. Looking at this is a total inconvenience for not doing things right the first time, a lot of backlogs and backjobs. So far this is the worst update. 3 hotfixes in 3 consecutive days. I expected more from the developers. I hope this gets fixed.
    • lilynxs wrote:

I just downloaded this new apk reinstated updated and now it tells me that I still have old ver of client. And there is no new updates when I start game. So it is not downloading new patch. It says that server expects version 1.16.396.165837 but your client version is only capable to ver 1.16.396.165550
      new apk again. well what do you expect. everyday new apk and update to download. im too tired waiting for them to fix it. i really miss playing albion. i dont have wifi and used almost $10 since may 6
    • So... Anyone knows if they fixed the random in game freezes and crashes, when changing region or when nearing the big cities? Any dev could respond to this please? At least a little bit of info on this, if you're working on it or not? I'm WILLING to spend MONEY on this game but there's nothing yet to spend when game crashes/freezes and gives me the black screen. I beg of you please do everything you can to solve this issue.
    • Darkm0unt wrote:

So... Anyone knows if they fixed the random in game freezes and crashes, when changing region or when nearing the big cities? Any dev could respond to this please? At least a little bit of info on this, if you're working on it or not? I'm WILLING to spend MONEY on this game but there's nothing yet to spend when game crashes/freezes and gives me the black screen. I beg of you please do everything you can to solve this issue.
      I think there's nothing we can do on that thing right now, since its not completely optimize for mobile.

I hope they prioritize the most important things like this first

1. The re-download process every patch(admit it, its like we're buying premium because of the data we used, including the hotfix)
      2. The crash and black screen.
      And ptimizing the appearance/pressence of players, i wish we can limit the number of players we can see or even disable it(like what happened when population goes over 400). I think this will lessen the load in cities for mobile.

Yeah mobile version is pretty new thats why,but prioritization is important.And it looks like adding new content is more important than fixing mobile issues to them.
    • well. this is bullshit. downloading this 165930 and this happen

download 743mb. left 171

then i redownload. 384mb left

i mean wtf?. well wasted another friking money i just cant send the image because im using a mobile. well did they really fix it?. waste another $1 for this day. 500mb left on my phone and i know if i download the 300+mb it will stuck. and if i download it again it will say 200+mb same happen last time.

dev: we fix the update it will not reset
      me: (wants to show the proof) yeah yeah

so nonsense update. just dont download it i promise you guys will regret it especialy those players who uses mobile data same like me