The Arena! Important!

• The Arena! Important!

Dear developers.
      I was overtaken by a very serious bug related to the arena.
      When I start the arena search, all my players turn yellow (underloaded model), and I become invisible to myself.
      And so it goes on all the time, until you re-enter the game completely.
      I ask you to solve this problem, because impossible to enter the arena.
      This happened after an update on May 5th (patch 11).
    • GrimSync wrote:

Lots of issues like this started happening after the latest patch when I launch stuff won't load in. For some odd reason when I killed a mob the performance and loading issues are all gone but comes back from time to time. Not sure when they'll be able to fix this.
      Hey, issue from this thread should be fixed already, if you still have some issues please explain further in this thread or create a new one. Maybe you could attach a screenshot or a short video?
    • Dagother wrote:

GrimSync wrote:

Многие подобные проблемы начали происходить после того, как последний патч, когда я запускаю материал, не загружается. По какой-то странной причине, когда я убил моба, проблемы с производительностью и загрузкой исчезли, но время от времени возвращались. Не уверен, когда они смогут это исправить.
      Эй, проблема из этой ветки уже должна быть исправлена, если у вас все еще есть проблемы, пожалуйста, объясните подробнее в этой ветке или создайте новую. Может быть, вы могли бы прикрепить скриншот или короткое видео?
      after the patch, everything returned to normal