[7. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.2

• Draco_Caesar wrote:Esto continuará hasta que se corrijan todos los errores, por lo que se recomienda no descargar nada durante al menos 2 días más mientras resuelve todos los problemas. Por otro lado, la versión de Android aún no ha sido lanzado oficialmente, lo que sucederá cuando el juego está en la tienda juego.

I totally understand but you have to understand that there are Android users like me who has premium and a day that you can't sign in is already a big loss.

Additionally, they won't reimburse you the premium you lost during this inconvenience especially when they have acknowledge the fact that there is a problem with the android client.

PrintsKaspian wrote:

Queen Hotfix 11.2

Fixes

• [Android] In-app downloader allows resuming of interrupted partly downloaded files, checks if newer version is available, and provides link to APK not yet deployed

So for the developers, can you tell us what to do then? As you won't reimburse us the premium we lost during this whole problem, can you at least give us a reply in a timely-manner?
    • Like WTH.. I already download the patch after suffering in patch hang up errors .. The suddenly got dc without a reason and i try to recon it says i need to download again the 700mb patch.. Its so annoying now.. We mobile players are suffering.. U guys said that this patch will help us mobile players, i cant see it right now.. How can we satisfy ourselves in the patch.. We cant even download without errors or hang.. No matter our signal is strong or weak still error in patch happen.. Now its getting worst.. I already finish the patch download i already play the game for a several hours the got dc without a reason, my signal is stable in data .. And now the client wants to download the 700mb patch again?? Like wth back to sqaure 1.. Suffering again in patch errors
    • suggestion for the game on android

1. FIX FIRST the DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE THING NOT THE UI OR ANYTHING.

2. THE LAG. and getting KICK OUT OF THE GAME

3. then after you guys FIX IT THEN YOU GUYS CAN DO THE UI OR ANYTHING

my opinion

you guys need TO STOP the DOWNLOAD and frkin DAILY UPDATE first. because it too USELESS i mean nothing really happen on your update. WE NEED TO PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF THE FAME BOOST AND WE CAN GATHER HIDE OR ANYTHING BECAUSE IF WE GATHER WE CAN STILL SELL IT ON THE MARKET AND IF THE MARKET IS STILL BROKEN WE SAVE IT FOR LATER did you get the POINT?. sorry devs if i hurt your feelings but fixing the ui thing first? like what? we cant even get in the game. goodluck devs fixing it
    • ...........THIS IS JUST FRUSTRATING....... I JUST LOST SO MUCH MONEY BUYING CELLULAR LOAD FOR JUST DOWNLOADING EVERY DAY IT JUST SUCKS TO PLAY IN MOBILE NOT KNOWING THIS WOULSHAPPEN AND NOW I GUESS THIS WILL BE A DAILY UPDATES NOW?? WOW!!! SO WHEN WILL THIS BE STOPPED? UNTIL OUR WALLETS RUN OUT OF MONEY????? ALSO HOW ABOUT OUR PREMIUM? HOW CAN WE USE THEM EFFICIENTLY IF WE CANT EVEN PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!?

May 6th Albion Online update after reset
      1.38GB = APK
      734MB= Additional Updates

May 7th Albion Online update after reset
      1.38GB = APK

SO YEAH EXPECT MORE UPDATES GUYS PEPARE UNISTALLING AND REDOWNLOADING THE GAME.

PROBBALY ON
      May 8th Albion Online update after reset
      1.38GB = APK

EVERY DAY??EVERY DAMN RESET!

so the best solution i suppose is not playing albion for now because of this shinanigans going on

Fix your MOBILE! This was not like this before!!!!!!!!

The post was edited 3 times, last by dzoh_5 ().

• well?. is it a bad news or a good news for mobile?. do we still need to download the crap client again? and update the 743mb thing?. well i guess need to quit the game. i think this is the auto update they are talking about. that you need to download the client everyday and update 743mb thing. is it really free to play? XD or need to pay before you play?. lol. mobile update sucks. i miss albion already that i can play and gather roam around without this DOWNLOAD CLIENT AND 743MB 4 to 5x NEED TO DOWNLOAD DAILY. wasted my money.
    • Pude descargar la última revisión y sigo sin poder ingresar Curlew Fen con mi personaje Tier 4.2. Sí puedo ingresar en Highland cross con un personaje recién creado. No quiero perder mi personaje. Gracias! Todas las zonas amarillas y rojas tienen problemas en Android? Gracias!

--------

I was able to download the latest hotfix and still can't enter Curlew Fen with my Tier 4.2 character. I can enter Highland cross with a newly created character. I don't want to lose my character. Thank you! All the yellow and red areas have problems on Android? Thank you!
    • guys any good news?. i dont have a wifi to download it again. i just used my $10 just to play this game. its hard for me. so downloading it is worth it? or do i still need to downlod the 743mb twice or thrice?. because im so broke now. i dont want anymore to waste another dollar just to download the everyday client and 743mb update.

please answer i need to be sure before i download it again
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

**UPDATE 8 MAY: A new Android APK is now available that resolves issues with updates not resuming after being interrupted. It can be downloaded directly at this link: live.albiononline.com/autoupda…-full-1.16.396.165930.apk
      PLEASE DON'T UPDATE TO THIS APK. Tried it in my Realme 5i, Vivo V15 and Samsung S8. I tried using a fiber connection from a modem through Wi-Fi and tried using mobile data (of course I wasted money) and still no luck.

If you don't want to waste your money, just don't. I'm tired of this bullcrap loop. Guess what in the next few minutes they will gonna release another apk and we need to download another 1.38GB and an addtional 743MB which will disconnect after a few minutes. Just don't. Take your business elsewhere guys.
    • Alguien tiene problemas para ingresar? Descargue el juego pero no puedo entrar a Curlew Fen con mi personaje Tier 4.2 / Con un personaje recién creado si me deja ingresar a Highland Cross. Deseo ingresar con mi personaje a Curlew Fen. Cuando carga el mapa se congela. Alguien tiene este tipo de problemas?

----

Can you play on Android and enter all the maps? I downloaded the game but I cannot enter Curlew Fen with my Tier 4.2 character. With a newly created character if you let me into Highland Cross. I want to enter Curlew Fen with my character. When you load the map it freezes. Does anyone have this kind of problem?