[7. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [7. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.2

Queen Hotfix 11.2

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Randomized Dungeons would despawn while players were still inside
      • "Select All" button now works as intended in the Mail UI
      • Farm animal sound volume reduced
      • [Android] In-app downloader allows resuming of interrupted partly downloaded files, checks if newer version is available, and provides link to APK not yet deployed
      • [Mobile] Fixed an issue where drag-targeting of a ground targeted or skill-shot spell would not cancel an already in-progress auto-target cast of the same spell
    • "[Android] In-app downloader allows resuming of interrupted partly downloaded files, checks if newer version is available, and provides link to APK"

Does this mean it doesnt only reset to 373 Mbytes remaining?

Lastly, do i need to download the apk again for this fix?

Thanks for the reply, newbie here xD
    • Can you guys please rush the fix on fame value on undead world boss locations? It's my favorite spot to fame, it was supposed to get a 30% buff and it didn't, its a shame we didn't get to enjoy it during these past days with the mists of albion, and I assume its quite a simple fix, just changing some numbers.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Queen Hotfix 11.2

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Randomized Dungeons would despawn while players were still inside
      • [Android] In-app downloader allows resuming of interrupted partly downloaded files, checks if newer version is available, and provides link to APK not yet deployed
      • [Mobile] Fixed an issue where drag-targeting of a ground targeted or skill-shot spell would not cancel an already in-progress auto-target cast of the same spell

So you mean i need to download another "APK" from the website over and over again to be able to play again? whats the use of ingame updates if we still have to go the website and download another client i mean come on i've been wasting a lot of cellular load here and is so frustrating.

I need some answers if possible.
    • This was suppose to be a celebration for Android users. It turns out to be a big mess.

I would like to point out that not everyone has the luxury of having a wired internet. But that's not your problem, what your problem is making these updates like everyday, can't you compile them instead? Having to download every update is a nightmare for us tbh and I totally understand that you would like to fix the game but please please please collate them.

Right now, I feel like you just rushed this whole idea for android users. You guys somehow haven't anticipated this kind of issues exist.

All I'm trying to say is to do things right the first time. You see this is already the 3rd consecutive time we have to redownload the client and update the game and guess what we are still getting errors while we try to update the gaaameeeee.
    • ZHart wrote:

Se suponía que esto sería una celebración para los usuarios de Android. Resulta ser un gran desastre.

Me gustaría señalar que no todos tienen el lujo de tener un internet por cable. Pero ese no es su problema, cuál es su problema al hacer estas actualizaciones todos los días, ¿no puede compilarlas en su lugar? Tener que descargar todas las actualizaciones es una pesadilla para nosotros, y entiendo totalmente que te gustaría arreglar el juego, pero por favor, compáralos.

En este momento, siento que acabas de apresurar esta idea para los usuarios de Android. Ustedes de alguna manera no han anticipado que exista este tipo de problemas.

Todo lo que intento decir es hacer las cosas bien la primera vez . Verás, esta es la tercera vez consecutiva que tenemos que volver a descargar el cliente y actualizar el juego y adivinar de qué estamos recibiendo errores mientras intentamos actualizar el gaaameeeee.
      Esto continuará hasta que se corrijan todos los errores, por lo que se recomienda no descargar nada durante al menos 2 días más mientras resuelve todos los problemas. Por otro lado, la versión de Android aún no ha sido lanzado oficialmente, lo que sucederá cuando el juego está en la tienda juego.
    • I have an issue where when I download the 700+ MB download it suddenly stops and give me an Error 30 minutes after it stops. I mainly play Albion on mobilr, because of this I havent been able to play albion at all since the update and Im missing the fame boost thats happening currently. I've redownloaded the apk probably 6 times already and I've downloaded the 700+ MB patch more than 10 times.
      Please fix this ASAP. Thanks.
    • CrystanTechno wrote:

I have an issue where when I download the 700+ MB download it suddenly stops and give me an Error 30 minutes after it stops. I mainly play Albion on mobilr, because of this I havent been able to play albion at all since the update and Im missing the fame boost thats happening currently. I've redownloaded the apk probably 6 times already and I've downloaded the 700+ MB patch more than 10 times.
      Please fix this ASAP. Thanks.
      same here sir,the problem is the same
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Queen Hotfix 11.2

Fixes

when can you deploy the in app downloader?